Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession! (2788 Views)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession! by micable: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
An old married man started molesting a girl child from the age of seven till she's ten. Now he's moved out of that area, but the little gurl just cant elp but have sex everyday and any day she doesn't get anyone to have it with, she goes to Mile 12 under bridge and begs the touts there for it.

To read more, visit: http://amicable1..com/2012/06/sex-adiction-10-year-old-girls.html
Re: Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession! by Emmyk(m): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2012
Geez!
Re: Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession! by brownusagirl(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2012
micable: An old married man started molesting a girl child from the age of seven till she's ten. Now he's moved out of that area, but the little gurl just cant elp but
have sex everyday and any day she doesn't get anyone to have it with, she goes to Mile 12 under bridge and begs the touts there for it.

To read more, visit: http://amicable1..com/2012/06/sex-adiction-10-year-old-girls.html
that baby needs mental help asap

(1) (Reply)

Dating Sites For Hookup / Can This Generator Power My Pumping Machine? / A Father's Letter To His Unborn Child.......(brought Tears To My Eyes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.