Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

im - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / im (773 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

im by Musiwa42: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
H
Re: im by aljharem(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
How do you know

Do you speak to the dead now shocked shocked shocked
Re: im by Musiwa42: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
G
Re: im by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Musiwa,.:
abiola had his family member very close to my house then in nigeria. and he use to come and visit him.

Aare Musiwa that is not the answer to my question.

Abiola has been dead now for at least 15 years or so

Now how do you know Abiola is not happy with Jonathan ?
Re: im by sheyguy: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Aare Musiwa, i am feeling you on this one. Abiola say absolute NO' to the naming of unilag after him, so what the problem with us? Ehn?!!! Western Niger pple feel they have more say in this mata. . . End of story.
Re: im by musiwa46: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2012
no, i dont talk to the dead, but the living.. i am telling you what he would do.

democracy is about the people. and not about jonathan goodluck wish. goodluck is not the boss of the people of nigeria. nigerian are is boss. if they say dont name the university of lagos after abiola. Goodluck can not name the university of lagos after abiola, he as to issue a license for abiola university. that is how democracy works.

this is what they call democracy. they have told you, they dont want you to name university of lagos after abiola. you dont name it after him. you issue a new license call abiola university.

Goodluck is not the boss of the people of nigeria. he can not have his wish. it is the people who most have their wish. and the school said NO. this is what they call democracy. if goodluck name university of lagos after abiola by force. Goodluck is not democratic. abiola died for democracy. this is a test of what abiola died for.
Re: im by Musiwa42: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2012
G

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency Craves The Fall Of Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Not Lawan - Sam Omatsey / There Is Alternative To Oshiomhole / The Problem With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.