Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria (16565 Views)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
e9teen: angry A friend on facebook jst posted on her wall dat our almighty 1st lady was in the airport at dat time b4 d crash so all planes had to hover around 4 2hrs,that mite have added 2 d cos of d crash aside its mechanical isues...abeg make una help me comfirm if na true!

What a pity. See how pathetic you are. You must by all means, either by hook or by crook, by association or affiliation find a way to associate everything & anything that goes wrong in the country with the Jonathans. Haba! You no dey tire?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Ferenc: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
So sad..first, they should have been detained immediately after the incident and only released after inquiry is completed..No bail! A short-sight of the Authorities..now, how'll prosecution proceed if negligence is proven. Withdrawing license is one thing, bringing the mgmt directly responsible to justice is another.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
baysol: Only in Nigeria can Indian criminals operate in this kind of fashion. One thing is certain, why allow foreigners to operate local flights when the Nigerian operators are not given the right support. Government have to put legislations in place to facilitate operations and regulations in the avaition industry. You'll find out that this criminal indians cannot even get an operation license in their own country India.Only in Nigeria does yeye things happen because we hate ourselves more than even outsiders hate us. Obviously looking by the developments it is palpably clear that somepeople are not doing their jobs in the aviation industry in Nigeria. Not a profession for the half-baked chancers and cycophants we see all around Nigeria.

You are nothing but a racist!!

In most every other country on this planet, foreigners are allowed to operate even local flights -- they are not discriminated against -- as long as they have the qualifications.

Again, you are nothing but a coldhearted racist!

Targeting the company mainly on grounds that it belongs to, and is probably run majorly by Indian investors. There are Nigerian owned airlines there that are themselves not investigated for safety by the agencies charged with such responsibilities. But because a plane crashed on Sunday, you conveniently concluded, in your mind, that the Indians are out to get you and your family.

I propose we get rid of you and your kind, so Nigeria can finally move forward mentally and in real. Because racist views such as yours will only serve to drag this country back down.

2 Likes

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by e9teen(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
rasputinn:

Your friend is an insensitive LIAR and you my friend are very naive to have believed such bunkum,in any case go right here;
https://www.nairaland.com/956574/airspace-not-shut-down-first
My Brother! They tell us only what they want us to hear nd as 4 dat olodo oshi norrisman who said d plane hovered 4 2hrs? even jst a 5mins delay in landing can cause such tragedy.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
killuminati: I am sick of dis indian dudes even at my work place. They lack respect for us at all. There's one guy named Prakash, dis dude has no respect for Nigerians at all. Imagine a 30yrs old indian boy or thereabouts wanting to send almost a 50yrs old driver to buy a recharge card. I just dey vex dey laff, when he tried it wit me I give am voice so tey he start to dey fear me.
do you work in NIIT abk?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ebamma(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
if u were the manager of dana airline wat will u do?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Jabioro: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
What do you xpect,after the havoc he cause,greedy men of satan,that use innocent blood to appease their gods.it is nt their fault the clueless regime is at work,by the of admnistratn we might loss 1/8 of populate 2 neglience.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Shinor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
killuminati: I am sick of dis indian dudes even at my work place. They lack respect for us at all. There's one guy named Prakash, dis dude has no respect for Nigerians at all. Imagine a 30yrs old indian boy or thereabouts wanting to send almost a 50yrs old driver to buy a recharge card. I just dey vex dey laff, when he tried it wit me I give am voice so tey he start to dey fear me.
Do you work at Palms?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by lutherking1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: They will come back and meet me na

abeg I no won laugh o.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by pek(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
rasputinn:

Your friend is an insensitive LIAR and you my friend are very naive to have believed such bunkum,in any case go right here;
https://www.nairaland.com/956574/airspace-not-shut-down-first
and you my friend are a bigger fool to believe everything the govt. tells you!

1 Like

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by JAMILO2020: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
FELLOW FOOLISH NIGERIANS,

WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE COMPLAINING THAT THE INDIANS HAVE RUN AWAY? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO?

IF TWO CRIMINALS COMMIT A CRIME, DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHER BEFORE SAVING THEIR NECKS ?

THEY KNOW THAT THEIR 'BIG BOY' NIGERIAN PARTNERS IN CRIME WILL USE GOVERNMENT CONNECTION TO ESCAPE ANY FORM OF PUNISHMENT LEAVING THEM THE INDIANS TO SUFFER ALONE, HENCE THE NEED FOR THEM TO DISAPPEAR VERY VERY FAST.

OR IS IT TOO MUCH TO HAVE EXPECTED THE SECURITY FORCES TO MOVE-IN IMMEDIATELY TO AVERT ANY ESCAPE 20MINS AFTER THE CRASH?

SHOULD IT NOT BE STANDARD PRACTICE TO KNOW THE WHEREABOUT OF ALL FOREIGN BUSINESS OWNERS IN NIGERIA?

THESE INDIANS KNOW THAT THE LIFE OF A NIGERIAN IS WORTHLESS, AND THAT NO MATTER THE CRIME THEY COMMIT IN OUR PRESENT DAY NIGERIA, "NOTHING WILL HAPPEN".

GEJ, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN BRIBE AND REFUSED TO DO THINGS PROPERLY.

GEJ, MAY YOUR OWN PLANE CRASH ALSO!

GEJ, MURDERER! GEJ, MURDERER!! GEJ MURDERER !!!

MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE CONCERNED!
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by e9teen(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Flyboy Zee:
What a pity. See how pathetic you are. You must by all means, either by hook or by crook, by association or affiliation find a way to associate everything & anything that goes wrong in the country with the Jonathans. Haba! You no dey tire?
Mr Dryboy Zee who iz talkin abt her person here,my emphasis waz on d 1st lady,til we are al seen as equals tins wnt fal in place,why should planes be made 2 hover around cos of one person(speakin 4rm xperience).
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by BetaThings: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
One of the reasons Nigerians are wary of foreign employers based in Nigeria
Yes our system is dysfunctional
But one would expect foreigners to implement international standards at their local factories
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=123

Read the part about shooting
http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/coverstories/2002/sep/1702.html
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Saloze: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
so wat happens to Dana staffs? dat means no more job since d license has bn seized.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ayusman16(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Waas any Indian involved in the crash?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by hannydarl(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Let's assume patience caused planes to hover. if that plane was well maintained it would have landed peacefully like others that day. I heard it was given the all clear to land when it made a distress call.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ojbanja: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Corruptions is the bane of all this and he who blew the pipe dictate the tune.whatever foreigners are doing in this country,are the things people in authority allowed.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by aiibee(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by 1025: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
i wonder why we cannot as nigerians accept responsibilities and leave indians alone. where on earth does the govt not have her agencies on ground to check planes before they fly? an indian man is here to make profits and go back to his country. it is the responsibility of the govt though her agencies as it is in other countries to always conduct a thorough check on air crafts before take off and upon landing.
it is really a shame that that particular flight has been in bad shape yet no one found it worthy to stop it until now that almost 200 ppl are gone. does pdp know the need for life or do they have any value for life.
in other countries, from the aviation minister to the last authority will be jailed for murder but next week, he will be made the education minister as it was in the case of prof. borishade who recorded the highest number of air mis-harps and was shifted to education and later information and culture.
we are in a useless country.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
e9teen: angry A friend on facebook jst posted on her wall dat our almighty 1st lady was in the airport at dat time b4 d crash so all planes had to hover around 4 2hrs,that mite have added 2 d cos of d crash aside its mechanical isues...abeg make una help me comfirm if na true!

sharttap stop spreading false rumour. How can you hover for 2 hrs when there are departure time and arrival time with both departing and arrival airport in constatnt communication, why allow a 45 mins flight to hover 4 2 hrs does it make sense,the protocol allows for only 15 mins and it be over rule under emergency.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

sharttap stop spreading false rumour. How can you hover for 2 hrs when there are departure time and arrival time with both departing and arrival airport in constatnt communication, why allow a 45 mins flight to hover 4 2 hrs does it make sense,the protocol allows for only 15 mins and it be over rule under emergency.

um . . .It is possible for planes to hover for 2 hours, even with so-called arrival times and departure times.

While I am not one to believe that the First Lady is reason for the crash, I find it amazing that many who swallowed this rumor earlier are all too quick to now dismiss her involvement simply on her words that she did not do it.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Reference(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Saloze: so wat happens to Dana staffs? dat means no more job since d license has bn seized.

If it goes south they will lose their jobs just as the bankers that watched their management rob and pilfer their assets. The time of the whistle blower has come. As a worker that sees or assists criminal acts and hides under the guise - I am just a humble labourer. If you don't talk, you'll surely walk.

Thanks to cashless banking those fugitives could have transfered their wallet to Delhi while waiting at MMA departure.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by otokx(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
lets all try to be logical, the fault is not really from the Indians but failure of our regulatory organizations
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
rodeo0070: Indians,Lebanise,koreans,Israelis, Chinese, Japanese etc - haaaa! Nigeria I weep for you o!

Yes, they are all gang rap.ing Nigeria.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Bleep THIS COUNTRY, Don't use the word Flee. Did he disappear? Or did he take boat or car to india?. Didn't he take a flight, didn't he follow through any of the international airports here in Nigeria, did some people clear him out.........bleeped Up Nigeria. Am sure some government officials are aware of his movements
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ogbonoeba: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
RICHIE BOI: As Dana Air’s woes continue to mount over its plane that crashed on Sunday in Lagos, its senior managers of Indian nationality have reportedly fled the country as Nigerian aviation officials investigate the cause of the crash.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the managers hurriedly fled because of the anger the death of more than 200 people has generated and the alleged Dana Air’s complicity in the crash.

There are reports that the ill-fated plane was poorly maintained and in bad shape when it made its last flight.

When LEADERSHIP called the head, corporate communications, Dana Group, Mr. Tony Usidamen, he refused to pick his calls and also did not reply a text message sent to him.

www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/26608/2012/06/06/dana_indian_senior_managers_flee_nigeria.html

I am not surprised...Only in Nigeria, where life is cheap. angry
RICHIE BOI: As Dana Air’s woes continue to mount over its plane that crashed on Sunday in Lagos, its senior managers of Indian nationality have reportedly fled the country as Nigerian aviation officials investigate the cause of the crash.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the managers hurriedly fled because of the anger the death of more than 200 people has generated and the alleged Dana Air’s complicity in the crash.

There are reports that the ill-fated plane was poorly maintained and in bad shape when it made its last flight.

When LEADERSHIP called the head, corporate communications, Dana Group, Mr. Tony Usidamen, he refused to pick his calls and also did not reply a text message sent to him.

www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/26608/2012/06/06/dana_indian_senior_managers_flee_nigeria.html

I am not surprised...Only in Nigeria, where life is cheap.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by larion: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kx: In a country where Indian high school leavers are treated as expatriates in telecoms, oil and gas, aviation, banking and other sectors, what do u expect?

Kai stop dt, wc Indian high skool leavers r treated as expatriates, u stand to b corrected, don't doubt Indians u see working in nigeria, dey v it, @ least beta dan we do no matter how small n young dey look, it shld b a thing of we fixing ourselves
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by sojay(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Na dem conscience dey prick dem.D ghosts of d departed will definitely haunt them down...bagas
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by cowgurl: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
Someone please tell me that the plane Mr tony usidamen used in fleeing outta here crashed.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by 28octo: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
betrani: leave patience jonathan out of this please! What we shld talk about nw is; whether that plane was air worthy! Whether the right people did the right thing! Anytin would have happened, people try to blame d nefarious action of people on others! Those other crashes did they occur because patience was on the tamarc or runway? Pls say something that make people in charge of others safety in the aviation sector culpable!
have u n ur entire stupid life heard of the term 'contributing factors'? U re very stupid my frnd. Lets say the plane was faulty bt manged to get close to d airport. What abt th stupidty my airprt authority all in d name of first lady. U re a dog and i wish u were in dat plane. Fool
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Crooked indians,in combination of demoralize nigerians is a corktail antrax and cyanide.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by vulom: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
Seems d dana didn't bribe d ryt ppl. Cos those issuing threats r jst as responsible. N y's d aviation minister not fleein wit them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.