Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (20951 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by nwanioma(f): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
I wonder why I would sit and watch other people(s) crap live?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
buchibabe: Exactly I used to hold goldie in high esteem until she started actin like one "mgbeke" begging for love. D rate at which she belittles herself to get prezzos attention is nauseating.no mata how highly placed prezzo is in his country,he's not d finest nor richest.
Puleeeeez...!!
Prezzo is not highly-placed in Kenya. We have our standards for Pete's sake!! He's not the finest man Kenya has to offer. He's not even the richest. Puleeeez!! Prezzo my foot! That man with that his slow speech like a zombie. angry angry
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by ccollins(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
Chanchit: The gurl is really annoying, n she dey fall my hand big time, even ofunneka and karen igho, that were not even celebrities before leaving went with that 9ja pride, bt this goldie no be am @all....
pls,explian the kind of pride we have in Nigeria
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
ccollins: pls,explian the kind of pride we have in Nigeria
The kind the past ten reps had, the one that allows you to be fun and playful, but know where to draw the line. The type that lets you throw yourself on a dude, but retreat when you sense he doesn't like you like that, the type that lets you accept the fact that there's more than one dude in the house, and gives you the guts to flirt with the others just to show that guy that he don't mean sh.it to you. The kind that gives you the audacity to ignore him, or better still, spray him with verbal poison, when he returns to you as his fall back. The kind of Naija pride that Goldie apparently forgot at the airport. Don't you have that in you?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by mcelis: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
what of tru facebook
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by meggy11: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
thanks guys for uploading the video. BBA is no fun again. i am beginning to wonder why i have been watching it.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2012
I really haven't seen this present show but is this guy going to marry Goldie or what? They show affection reserved for married couples going through hard times. As I write this, I'm kind worried for the two of them especially goldie.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Mayflowa(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2012
wise_many2k:

OP, i beg you with GOD's name, go and find a job and stop sitting at home oh.... No food for lazy man, and BBA will not put food on the table. You hear.... tongue tongue

Ain't u in entertainment section of NL? Or you don't engage in fun, entertainment and sport because you want to eat. What food sef? eba, amala , garri and all ur nonsense starchy foods! that will bloat your tummy, block ur aorta and give you diabestes meleatus and diabetes insipidus! hehehehe.

The work I do in a month, you can never do it in 3 good years of your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Multichoice Ignores Court Order, proceeds With DSTV, Gotv subscription Hikes / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.