Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (20942 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by sunjetg: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
It's all "showmance'....not real!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
free2ryhme:
Ridicule all of us you say? Pls understand most Nigerians don't subscribe to BBA evil deception and brainwashing .. The programme display fornication, nudity, smoking and drinking, lust, greed, debase humans and every evil you can think of and you say ridicule us? it is you (and those) who watches BBA dat is being ridiculed....

God blessed you with divine wisdom, it would remain with you forever and ever... God bless you sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by subzero2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Haba! Goldie, my gardener/maid? Wich tym she enta tv? Abeg com wash plate wey i go tak eat >:
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by stynoski: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
First, DSTV is not national tv, its bigger, its continental tv, and it gets even better. I think Goldie or whatever the hell she calls herself has been suffering in silence... she grew up rejected by her father... who left her and her mom... so she has relationship issues... she wants to hold unto people so they dont leave her...
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by domdolly2050(f): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nigeria lady gaga my foot! Stays in d kitchen everytime n always feels inferior,but dat girl is goin 2 make a good housewife
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Chanchit: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
sub_zero: Haba! Goldie, my gardener/maid? Wich tym she enta tv? Abeg com wash plate wey i go tak eat >:
Truely, you are ZERO, if u don't have any meaningful tin to say, can't u just go wash the plate ur self..?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by fubbyy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
I've red all the comments here and its a pity none of you know what's a tv reality show, it baffles me a lot, so you all think she doesn't know all this in the first place? This whole thing is a show for crying out loud, she's only acting to win, kai.. Some people are just empty brains
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by ariyebaba(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Goldie is acting....................... Goldie is in love with PREZZO who is married with a baby boy. She cries,sobs,.....................like a new born baby. Cry a river for BBA ! Ummmmmhhhhh !!!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Kizilala: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Revealedtv: That's how Igbo girls behave

That's how that your whorish and slut of a mother behaves
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Kizilala: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
mcelis: who can tell me which state is she from

and how will that add to your life?arsehole
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nuzo1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
I seriously doubt if she's acting. In her diary session on wednesday, she apologized to her family 'am sorry if am borring to you in the house'.
Like someone rightly said, the problem is that she's always scared of rejection. Sometime terrible must have happened to her while growing up.

All the noise about Lady gaga of Africa was just a hyped personna created by Kennis music for business. Her conversation with prezzo yesterday shows she's never been a go getter and doesn't intend to be one. She is more comfortable being laid back.

However, she comes accross as a reliable and dependable friend(priceless).

She would do very well outside BBA if she tonnes down her music personna as opposed to the 'crazy' gal she was potrayed by kennis.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Akshow: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
me tink its ha strategy cos i dnt wana blive she dat desperate n foolish
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by emsquare(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
yorke1: Is just her strategy to gain attention which gives her the vote at the end. Nothing more to it. . .Naija gals no dey carry last for Africa.

kind of sha!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by meetgaya: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
I have never see bba so boring like this one. i have long stopped watching bba
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by baysol: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cheap igbo girls the disgrace of Nigeria. No wonder they despirately work their way into unsuspecting yoruba guy sack. shio.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by DidiLove1: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who's goldie?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nuzo1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
baysol: Cheap igbo girls the disgrace of Nigeria. No wonder they despirately work their way into unsuspecting yoruba guy sack. shio.

Sorry, she's an Ijebu gal.
Goldie's mom is from Ekiti while dad is from Ondo.

However, any other girl from any other ethnic group could have been that way. And for the fact that some of us don't like the way she plays her game doesn't make her a bad person.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by toluxe0075: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
Keep on saying all sort of rubbish..she will soon become 300,000 us dollars richer grin
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by slimchimex(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
she b mumu,na disown get her if i b her papa...
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by stagger: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
If a girl peeps at me while I am bathing, I will drag her in and lock the door.

She will then explain to me in words or in action what her motive is.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by amosy007: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
channel801:

Goldie was born Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey. Her dad is a native of Ikole-Ekiti, Ekiti State while her late mum is from Ijebu in Ogun State.

http://www.goldieharvey.net/about/
choi.. U burst their bubble cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by maxygirl(f): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
channel801:

Goldie was born Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey. Her dad is a native of Ikole-Ekiti, Ekiti State while her late mum is from Ijebu in Ogun State.

http://www.goldieharvey.net/about/

Tell them o. Some people just come online to rant about Ibos without getting their facts right.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by amosy007: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
wise_many2k:

OP, i beg you with GOD's name, go and find a job and stop sitting at home oh.... No food for lazy man, and BBA will not put food on the table. You hear.... tongue tongue
wetin come concern u? Na u dey feed him? Abi he beg 4 money 4rm u? Stop hypocrisy abeg
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by xprtngnr(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
I hail!!! human being.

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Romic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Most of you guys expected a lot from her and that is why u r dissapointed in her.For me,I have always seen her to be fake and so I'm nt really dissapointed.She dey always claim say she tight but see as she come dey throw herself on a man.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by stupor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
shenaz: Its just a game to gain attention. Don't take relationships in reality tv too seriously
But kevin got married to a fellow BBA housemate and they are married and blessed with a kid now.
This BBA is actually real,what ever you see is just an extension of the individual's everyday likely attitudes.
No matter how you try to Fake it once in a while most times and even very often an individual's true character would be blown out.
If you are faking because you are in the game show it also means you fake a lot in rea life situations.
I used to watch Goldie's music videos and sometimes they are not real and she's probably faking but with the BBA I can easily see all her flaws,views and strength not as Goldie of Kennis Music but as Goldie a normal everyday girl.
And I think reason she's looking stereotyped is actually obvious she's not been having a true relationship in naija before the BBA and she really wants to be loved as a normal lady and not a star girl which she has been doctored to be by the Nigerian celebrity scene making everyone to distant the poor girl thinking she might just be a tough girl in real life.
So Goldie is even 28,meanwhile seeing her on. TV you would think she's in her thirties,these are the little price you pay for being a celeb.
But for me I think she's okay and She should enjoy her time off the naija celebrity scene and come back safely to naija for business as usual !

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Magnanimity(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Please tell, are Nigerians ladies like Goldie now?
I wonder o
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
My dear dont blame d babe. Some ppl cant stay witout bleeping talk more of 3 months .
She needs koboko and needs to make it acceptable,"in love"
Hope i didnt sount bad.....lol
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Donmeca(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Castos: angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned. angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned.

Seun pls who is dis poster? Ur landlord?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Abisola17(f): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Please tell, are Nigerians ladies like Goldie now?
asin!!! She's vewii annoyin...nd she get pikin 4 house o,of all idiots its prezzo
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by hustla(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
Castos: angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned. angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned.

Dis guy wan collect Seun job ooooo lmao
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by innocent82: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012

Ɣ☺ΰ are an Idiot, who told Ɣ☺ΰ to come here or even click at all.....over sabi.....dog....bitch..asshole....mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.