Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt (1473 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea / Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by otumfour(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mario Balotelli will have both his family names on his Italy shirt at Euro 2012.
UEFA's official tournament list shows that the 21-year-old forward has registered 'Barwuah Balotelli' as his shirt name. Balotelli was born in Sicily as Mario Barwuah to parents of Ghanaian descent. His African heritage is now being stressed days after Balotelli said in an interview that he will walk off the field if he is racially abused at Euro 2012.
He took the name Balotelli from his foster parents in Brescia, who brought him up after he became ill as a toddler.
He only uses the Balotelli name on his shirt when playing for Manchester City.

Italy starts their Group C campaign against Spain on Sunday in Gdansk.
UEFA's list also shows how Denmark has solved the issue of identifying three players called Poulsen in its 23-man squad.
Christian Poulsen will wear 'Chr. Poulsen', Jakob Poulsen will have 'J. Poulsen' and Simon Busk Poulsen will wear 'Busk Poulsen.'
England winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will have only 'Chamberlain' on his shirt.

Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by Dgunnerz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
I love this guy
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2012
all these italos ehn

e get as dem dey be, over fine-ness just dey worry dem.

check online for their pics , even worwor ones like balotelli go just dey smooth and fine one kain, the clothes, bling every every tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
otumfour: Mario Balotelli will have both his family names on his Italy shirt at Euro 2012.
UEFA's official tournament list shows that the 21-year-old forward has registered 'Barwuah Balotelli' as his shirt name. Balotelli was born in Sicily as Mario Barwuah to parents of Ghanaian descent. His African heritage is now being stressed days after Balotelli said in an interview that he will walk off the field if he is racially abused at Euro 2012.
He took the name Balotelli from his foster parents in Brescia, who brought him up after he became ill as a toddler.

UEFA's list also shows how Denmark has solved the issue of identifying three players called Poulsen in its 23-man squad.
Christian Poulsen will wear 'Chr. Poulsen', Jakob Poulsen will have 'J. Poulsen' and Simon Busk Poulsen will wear 'Busk Poulsen.'
England winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will have only 'Chamberlain' on his shirt.

I love u ds crazy dude and wil love him more if he eventually walks off the field grin
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
otumfour: Mario Balotelli will have both his family names on his Italy shirt at Euro 2012.

I love u ds crazy dude and wil love him more if he eventually walks off the field wink
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2012
nikkykay:
I love u ds crazy dude and wil love him more if he eventually walks off the field grin
me i would like him most if he shoots anyone that provokes him on the field grin
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by Dgunnerz(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2012
^^^^^
Don't worry!
I will borrow him my Sniper to do that!
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by folahann(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2012
Apparently, na lie. wrote only Balotelli
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by mykali(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2012
apparently
Re: Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt by Dgunnerz(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Think I saw that too!

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Soccer Promo For European Football & Champions League / Watch Live Bundsliga / Picture: Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.