Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea (666 Views)

Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker / Meet Barwuah Balotelli: Italy Striker To Wear Both Family Names On Euro'12 Shirt / BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
[b]Brazil striker Hulk has confirmed Jose Mourinho wants him at Stamford Bridge and has bid around £35million to lure him away from Zenit St Petersburg.
Zenit have so far resisted Chelsea’s approaches and made it clear they want to recoup more of the near-£50million they paid Porto for the explosive frontrunner at the start of last season.
Hulk’s wish to quit the Russian League and link up with Mourinho could prove pivotal, and he underlined his eagerness to press for a move by admitting he knew Chelsea had made a bid.

Asked about it at a Brazil press conference on Thursday afternoon, he replied: ‘If I said there wasn’t anything in it, I would be lying. But that is not for now. At the moment, I am 100 per cent focused on the Selecao (Portuguese for the Brazil team), and I hope to be a Confederations Cup winner with my country.
‘It is a matter of great pride for me to be playing in the yellow jersey, so near to my family. Other matters will have to wait until afterwards.’

Though Zenit have rejected Chelsea’s initial offer, it will remain on the table, in the belief that a lack of alternative bids will force the Russian club to relent and sanction Hulk’s departure to Stamford Bridge.
Hulk’s stance has raised hopes within Chelsea that the transfer will go through and one of the game’s most colourful and dynamic strikers will spearhead a new-look attack under Mourinho next season

[/b]
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html#ixzz2VSZF6k75

If this goes through, then Chelsea will be too strong. Mourinho wants to have a similar player to CR7 with him at Chelsea.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea by Kaxmytex(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wetin hulk wan kum do naw...

Mtcheeew....nonsense
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kaxmytex: Wetin hulk wan kum do naw...

Mtcheeew....nonsense

Guy, Hulk is too much. For start, there is no player in Chelsea that is as good as Hulk. Not even Hazard. If Chelsea gets him, it will be amazing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Hulk Insists Mourinho Has Bid £35m To Bring Brazil Striker To Chelsea by Day11(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2013
good player money can buy.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rvp On Rooney: "He Should Be Loyal & Stay At Manchester / 10 Players Who Have Played Under Jose Mourinho And Pep Guardiola / Transfer Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.