Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Matters Arising After The Careless Dana Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matters Arising After The Careless Dana Plane Crash (557 Views)

Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later / Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan Crying At Dana Plane Crash Site / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising After The Careless Dana Plane Crash by bilms(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
MATTERS ARISING AFTER THE CARELESS DANA PLANE CRASH

I am using this opportunity to join others to send my condolence message to the friends and families of those innocent Nigerians who died in the careless Dana plane crash on Sunday 3rd June,2012.

It was heart broken to read the news,but God knows better.

Matters arising after the careless Dana plane crash.
Alot have been revealed since the crash,but why now? Why do we have to wait for the worst to happen before we speak up? why must we wait till things go bad before we act right? why should we watch things go this wrong?

The owner of Dana are said to be the 3 Indian brothers who had been previously extradite from Nigeria for fraudulent practices,the crashed plane is said to be a faulty plane known to both the owners and operators,The said plane is a 25 year old plane acquired 5 years ago from US,The Aviation Ministry even knew about its condition and said it gave a warning.

After the crash,everyone is talking,Dana Staffs are speaking about how the Owners insisted it fly,Gov. Akpabio was talking about his warning to the airline after the plane experienced failure last week,Pastor TB Joshua talking about his prophecy as a warning on Tribune News paper,Aviation Ministry talking about its warning to the Airline,Opposition parties are blaming VIP treatment of the First Lady being a contributor to the crash,First Lady rejecting the Insinuation,Dana air saying its not the same faulty flight,President Jonathan Crying,Law Makers saying the Minister of Aviation must go,The S.A to the Minister on technical matters is a graduate of statistics with no any engineering related skills to give technical advice and the 3 Indian brothers (Owners of Dana) are said to have flown out of the country.

Who will take the blame and who shall face the tune since everyone is saying i am not responsible.

What a careless waste of innocent lives.

The FG must take the right steps to ensure Justice and put appropriate measures in place to prevent future occurrence.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Establish Embassies In All African Countries / Jonathan To Receive Draft PIB In 2 Weeks, Says NNPC GMD / "I Go Chop Your Dollar'" By Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.