Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre Entrance Exam / Cbt Test/ 2012/201 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre Entrance Exam / Cbt Test/ 2012/201 (1372 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre Entrance Exam / Cbt Test/ 2012/201 by yusuff007(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2012
Hello my fellow.... Am here again to tell you people wasting much time on Post utme of so many universities. Here comes another chance for you in the Distance learning program of the University of Ibadan . the form is out now and the exam is going to be written on the 23rd of this month... So if you know you dont have much trust in the post utme exams you have been doing so far.. Don't just waste your time sitting down at home. Make use of your time now before its too late.

The form is #10,500 for any Zenith bank around you... if you want any information on this program . you can contact me on 081-01six five- 7six1zero

Mr Yusuff

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: See A Primary Classroom In Edo State / buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k / Teaching Others What I Knew Helped Me Greatly–adeagbo Mujib, FUTA 1st Class Grad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.