Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? (548 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by matoyeh(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin
HOUSE, I WANT TO KNOW OUR MIND IF WE WERE TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW... grin
Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
matoyeh: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... grin grin grin grin

Back to sender.
Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by khanivorous(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
matoyeh: grin grin grin grin
HOUSE, I WANT TO KNOW OUR MIND IF WE WERE TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW... grin

First 6months is for rapid erection of a state of the art correctional facility some where in the nigeria controlled sao tome and principe

Re-activation of all Panels from oputa panel to subsidy panel

Appointment of general buhari as efcc director

Banning of importation of generators...

General arrest of all PDP politician and subsequent probe

Appointment of BEAF as propaganda mgt advisor ( he is doing a great work for his boss: GEJ.. I give him that.
Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by Dimples316(f): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2012
My target would be power/electricity.
Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2012
I'm surprised at the low response to this thread, considering the loud, vehement denunciation of 'our leaders' at every turn on this site. One expected that those habitual finger-pointers would by now be here jostling with each other to proffer fresh, dynamic solutions and strategies for national development etc.

Instead, a deafening silence.

Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:17am On Jun 08, 2012
All corruption cases and the corrupt shall be directed and judge by the MILITARY MARTIAL COURT

I will dismantle senate and its senators including House of Rep. A stable committee shall be set up to over look the activities of the government.

All these rules shall be applied to the 3 arms of the Government.
Re: If You Were To Be Nigerian President... What Will Be Your Target/plan? by aljharem(m): 2:25am On Jun 08, 2012
the topic is already on NL

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Feared Dead As Commercial Bus Upturns In Lagos / How I Travel Around Nigeria / Jonathan’s Brazil Trip, Abdication Of Duty — Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.