Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (23422 Views)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Photos From Tiwa Savage's 35th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by slimyem: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2012
Ijogz K: Kim "Jezebel" Of our world, wouldn't mind aving a taste of her and head to Hell anyway.. Only if I do sha oooooh grin
keep dreaming..and slip into coma while at it!cheesycheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2012
I wonder y u all like beefing kim..al over nairaland wherever kim is,i see dis bi..t.c.h is dis shes dat.every girl dat doesnt follow ur sterotyped ideal african woman is labelled a slut.cant u guys ever think beyond d box.haba.must every girl get married and have children.if money,s3x and debauchery is what shes pleased with then so be it.its her life not urs,and u didnt give her her life.d sweetest part of it is dat with all d dissing left right and centre,it doesnt change who she is and it doesnt stop d dollars from comin.funny enough if all those criticizing kim (i mean d guys) were given d chance to straff kim,am sure 99.9 percent will.hypocrisy among nigerian men is highly disgustin,yet many criticizing kim have aids.tuuuuuffffiiiiiaaaaa!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by beylinko(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2012
Y nt sometin romantic lyk a book,a white horse, flower--beta stufz instead of dis machine. Well,oyinbos wit der obsession with huge prices.I guess priority differs. *umh*
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2012
Vanity upon vanity....
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by millinmax2(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: They r nw officially dating.

Really ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Detongue: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2012
What is she up to. She wan take car decieve Kanya West into a 2nd marriage. Kim is too despirate
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2012
Sending the money to the horn of Africa to put food on the tables of many would have been better, vanity upon vanity.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2012
Lamborghini MERCY ....that bi*ch is so thirsty!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Haters gon hate, COngrats Kimnye, you will make a great couple, Whats life without the billions, fast cars, great mansion and some pretty pu.ssy !
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2012
Detongue: What is she up to. She wan take car decieve Kanya West into a 2nd marriage. Kim is too despirate
She is in love, shut the Bleep up, I can spend that to have the girl i want. Life is about, buying what you want, not waiting for some cheap natural love, when you can afford to buy an angel from heaven. Go find money and dont hate a self-made millionaire Kim!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by omar22(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2012
dulaman: Oya.. Dbanj over to you. Wait who go buy dbanj him own. genevieve,omotola, beyounce or rihanna. He must be TWISTED by nw. Fillee.

Well he has done his bits for the Mohit staffs
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2012
kulyie: I wonder y u all like beefing kim..al over nairaland wherever kim is,i see dis bi..t.c.h is dis shes dat.every girl dat doesnt follow ur sterotyped ideal african woman is labelled a slut.cant u guys ever think beyond d box.haba.must every girl get married and have children.if money,s3x and debauchery is what shes pleased with then so be it.its her life not urs,and u didnt give her her life.d sweetest part of it is dat with all d dissing left right and centre,it doesnt change who she is and it doesnt stop d dollars from comin.funny enough if all those criticizing kim (i mean d guys) were given d chance to straff kim,am sure 99.9 percent will.hypocrisy among nigerian men is highly disgustin,yet many criticizing kim have aids.tuuuuuffffiiiiiaaaaa!

Dont mind all these Nigeriabitches who wait all their miserable lives for a man to do everything for them.What is wrong is kim buying a car for his boyfriend for fucksake ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2012
Yea, she gave him a gift with the money she's made from him so far
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by ZUBY77(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2012
and so what?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by harakiri(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2012
Sick ride!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by owobokiri(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry: Yea, she gave him a gift with the money she's made for him so far

Its called 're-investment' and most men seldom complain when they are visited with this 'evil'.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Skoopy(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2012
mikron: Are they actually going out or they are just friends?
Settle for what you know about them

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2012
I wish my girlfriend can be this generous to me. All she wants is me always buying her gifts and not the opposite.

Girls in the house, if you this generous and wanna be my gf, holla.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by cigie(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2012
When i tried to calculate how much the car is worth in naira...the figure was too long for my fone calculator to display
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by princechrming(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2012
Now this is what am talking about, a woman who knows how to spend for her man.
No Wonder Kanye West's New Song has the lyrics... "LAMBORGHINI MERCY"
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by millinmax2(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2012
berem: the fakest couple on planet earth! i hope wen dey break up she will collect her lamborghini back. mtscheeew!

Before nko..Even if care is not taken she's going to collect more than what she gives mshewwww
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by trigar12(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2012
menix: Mtcheew.. Common 750k wey i fit dash my hungry neigbour.....
Mk she buy dat guy defence system...
hahahaha, CRAZY GUY. LOL
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by cigie(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2012
mikron: Are they actually going out or they are just friends?
Would you buy that kinda car for 'just a friend'?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by freshmoney(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2012
This was staged, simple! How much is Kardashian's worth to buy a 750k Lambo? Anyways, thanks to United States government that gives out car loan on good credit. Another name for public Stunt! Years to come, when they get broke, they would be living on drugs to sooth their sorry self. Can't they follow the foot-steps of likes of Mark Zuckerberg. Africans self undecided

Besides I just finished watching her po[i]r[/i]n with Ray J. She's a hell of a b[i]i[/i]tch
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by 9zeros(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2012
millinmax2:

Before nko..Even if care is not taken she's going to collect more than what she gives mshewwww
y'all broke haters actin like money isnt evrytin. i luv u kim. pls keep sharing kitty till it gets to me. #teamkimnkanye
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by amaechijay: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2012
She did what? Damn! shocked shocked shocked

I wonder what her mum and sibblings's reaction to this will be.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by dulaman: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2012
omar22:

Well he has done his bits for the Mohit staffs
then mohit staff should buy him a suzuki avalanche MD-83
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by 9zeros(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney: This was staged, simple! How much is Kardashian's worth to buy a 750k Lambo? Anyways, thanks to United States government that gives out car loan on good credit. Another name for public Stunt! Years to come, when they get broke, they would be living on drugs to sooth their sorry self. Can't they follow the foot-steps of likes of Mark Zuckerberg. Africans self undecided
dis is hollywood, der'z alot ppl dont undastan. just wait till dey get married.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by dokunbam(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2012
moshoodn: Wow !!

Thats a sleek pretty fly ride.

Hope to lay my hands on one soonest, by God's grace.
Me too amen
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by freshmoney(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2012
9-zeros:

dis is hollywood, der'z alot ppl dont undastan. just wait till dey get married.

Hollywood, Hollywood, at the end it won't be Hollywood, but you alone. Kill me if that marriage exceeds 2 years.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by gentlegg(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2012
That car na real super car but definitely is not more than $350,000
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2012
kulyie: I wonder y u all like beefing kim..al over nairaland wherever kim is,i see dis bi..t.c.h is dis shes dat.every girl dat doesnt follow ur sterotyped ideal african woman is labelled a slut.cant u guys ever think beyond d box.haba.must every girl get married and have children.if money,s3x and debauchery is what shes pleased with then so be it.its her life not urs,and u didnt give her her life.d sweetest part of it is dat with all d dissing left right and centre,it doesnt change who she is and it doesnt stop d dollars from comin.funny enough if all those criticizing kim (i mean d guys) were given d chance to straff kim,am sure 99.9 percent will.hypocrisy among nigerian men is highly disgustin,yet many criticizing kim have aids.tuuuuuffffiiiiiaaaaa!
hey! Young woman! HªvΣ u lost Ūя̅ manners? Ђδω dare u spill such trash on a pub forum as such? Like seriously, Ūя̅ psycho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Olakunle Churchill Artist Portrait Competition: Draw Him In Igbo Native Outfits / Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.