Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (23421 Views)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Photos From Tiwa Savage's 35th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2012
It is all publicity stunt.

Kim charges between $50, 000 to $100, 000 for appearances and to headline special events.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Orikinla: It is all publicity stunt.

Kim charges between $50, 000 to $100, 000 for appearances and to headline special events.

She was paid 600,000 to appear on new years eve
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by tanimola22: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Ijogz K: Kim "Jezebel" Of our world, wouldn't mind aving a taste of her and head to Hell anyway.. Only if I do sha oooooh grin

lool LMAO, your post is madly weird...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by crackhouse(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2012
victorazy: Wao!! this is a speed machine. i hope Kenye East will not commit suicide with this one.
i wonder what kanye north will be thinking now that kanye west's gf got him a lamborghini.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by 9zeros(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Hollywood, Hollywood, at the end it won't be Hollywood, but you alone. Kill me if that marriage exceeds 2 years.
2 years is tooo long. but, kim is likely to get more paid.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Chinom(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2012
Can we please stick to Tonto Dike, Genevieve and Mercy Johnson( the qunitessential African woman) I've seen Kim Kardashian's pudanda and that's it for me.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by ccollins(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Ijogz K: Kim "Jezebel" Of our world, wouldn't mind aving a taste of her and head to Hell anyway.. Only if I do sha oooooh grin
so u would end up hell for eternal damnination because of kim
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
mikron: dude na you be niggar not us

speak for yourself buddy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Ekuzzy: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
91ce ride like d buyer...with dis Kenya West will definitely surpass 72days(mayb 73)wen dy finally tie d knot.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by khrisponty(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
kulyie: I wonder y u all like beefing kim..al over nairaland wherever kim is,i see dis bi..t.c.h is dis shes dat.every girl dat doesnt follow ur sterotyped ideal african woman is labelled a slut.cant u guys ever think beyond d box.haba.must every girl get married and have children.if money,s3x and debauchery is what shes pleased with then so be it.its her life not urs,and u didnt give her her life.d sweetest part of it is dat with all d dissing left right and centre,it doesnt change who she is and it doesnt stop d dollars from comin.funny enough if all those criticizing kim (i mean d guys) were given d chance to straff kim,am sure 99.9 percent will.hypocrisy among nigerian men is highly disgustin,yet many criticizing kim have aids.tuuuuuffffiiiiiaaaaa!

*Yawns* sophisticated ignorance!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Ganys: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
mikron: Are they actually going out or they are just friends?
Yea, they are GOING OUT to eat Akpu with Ogbono soup

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by davida222(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
i wonder if a 9ja lady can do dat!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by solomon111(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
kulyie: I wonder y u all like beefing kim..al over nairaland wherever kim is,i see dis bi..t.c.h is dis shes dat.every girl dat doesnt follow ur sterotyped ideal african woman is labelled a slut.cant u guys ever think beyond d box.haba.must every girl get married and have children.if money,s3x and debauchery is what shes pleased with then so be it.its her life not urs,and u didnt give her her life.d sweetest part of it is dat with all d dissing left right and centre,it doesnt change who she is and it doesnt stop d dollars from comin.funny enough if all those criticizing kim (i mean d guys) were given d chance to straff kim,am sure 99.9 percent will.hypocrisy among nigerian men is highly disgustin,yet many criticizing kim have aids.tuuuuuffffiiiiiaaaaa!
Are you mad?!!
Who is your mate on this forum,that you are talking to like that?.
And in case you need confirmation,YES SHE IS A SLUT.
You could as well join her,if her lifestyle appeal to you.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by drshrewd: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
that kim of a girl got this dangerous booty worth dying for kiss. kanye enjoy while it last
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by 9zeros(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Chinom: Can we please stick to Tonto Dike, Genevieve and Mercy Johnson( the qunitessential African woman) I've seen Kim Kardashian's pudanda and that's it for me.
guys dey enter, u dey look. smh.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by bukason1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Really guys, seriously?. Are you guys that bitter? or is it just lack of nothing to do?

Must every young man belong to a cult to make serious dough? or must Kim has an ulterior motives to date Mr. west? Couldn't it be that she just likes him? She is millionaire for pete sake!.

The guy has worked his "butt off", go read his autobiography on Google, he deserve everything he's got. (including his sexy as hell,girlfriend)

All you gotta do is be happy for him (and maybe a little jealous about the fact he's banging one of sexiest diva in this world, I mean guys have you seen that girl "BACKSIDE"wink Trust me, if you haven't you need to Check it out:
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by blackboi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Tadup: $750,000.00[b] approx. NGN120,000,000.00 Very big capital![/b]

what!¿ naija money don pafuka grincheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Niiade(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Time to look for troblue hehehehheheheheh.
She try o, shey nigerian babe fit do am?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by bluestreak(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
i'm sure u don't know what u're talking about. may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by chinnyonwu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
shocked :oowhether she's gettin it back from kanye, thats different altogether... most pipo keep on piling boyfriends gifts without giving out more than cards. but then the amount na shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by funkymedina: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
Rubbish , na so im tin sweet reach?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by iykak47: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked The headline is misleading, the car is Far below 750,000 dollars.oyibo people and their lie lie
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Sike(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
She tried!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
And I suppose you will update this thread next on how it is relevant to our lives? cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
bukason1: Really guys, seriously?. Are you guys that bitter? or is it just lack of nothing to do?

Must every young man belong to a cult to make serious dough? or must Kim has an ulterior motives to date Mr. west? Couldn't it be that she just likes him? She is millionaire for pete sake!.

The guy has worked his "butt off", go read his autobiography on Google, he deserve everything he's got. (including his sexy as hell,girlfriend)

All you gotta do is be happy for him (and maybe a little jealous about the fact he's banging one of sexiest diva in this world, I mean guys have you seen that girl "BACKSIDE"wink Trust me, if you haven't you need to Check it out:

*PLAYS THE VIOLIN* grin grin

btw Kim's backside is fake and in the last two years alone she's been with three to four different celeb. men. Hardly someone I see as a role model, yet everyday I have to see her mug on TV and magazines. If you knew the real stories, you'd realize your description of them both is just rubbish. smiley

Being rich does not mean one cannot be desperate. Do you even know WHY we know of the Kardashian girls? We knew of their father from the OJ simpson trial which is good enough considering he was a lawyer. But what did his "hottest diva in the world" (according to YOU) daughter do in his honor? Leak a s3x tape of herself and R&B singer Ray Jay. Rich does not mean one HAS to be famous..guess no one told her that. Kanye is VERY talented but had done his share of shaming himself and his own mother's honor. If I get started on that brother, I would never finish!! So please, spare us.

Anyone who wants to say i am hating...well clap for yourself too. In fact throw some confetti on yourself.
*continues to play the violin* grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by vanstanzy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mrkuvuki: Kim Kardashian is a pretty good girlfriend, and Kanye West is having a pretty great birthday.

The rapper turned 35 on Friday(june 8th 2012), and he’ll be celebrating with Kardashian’s insanely generous gift to him: a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, worth $750,000, according to TMZ.

http://www.gossipcop.com/kanye-west-lamborghini-kim-kardashian-birthday-present-pictures-photos/

WELL GUYZ U CAN VERY WELL SEE WHAT "POUNDING" UR RICH BABE WELL AND HARD CAN GET U, EHN! SO WHEN NEXT SHE TELLS U TO F--K HER HARD, THERE'S A REWARD. KANYE WEST HAS DONE WELL WITH KIM KARDASHIAN AND I FORBID ANY BAD-MOUTH AGAINST HIM, HE WILL BE REWARDED.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by kayLion(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: der relationship is as fake as a 2000 naira note, kim is jst in for wot she'll gt frm kanye. Yeezy is already ving issues wit Jay z cuz of her, D two of them r jst impressing each other bt i hate it when kim uses and dump black men.
pls..no offence meant...Is Kim a White girl?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by bukason1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: And I suppose you will update this thread next on how it is relevant to our lives? cheesy cheesy

Wow sister, and you say you are not a hater?

That she's been with three or four celebrity in two years is hardly a headline. I mean honestly, an average woman both in Nigeria, US, UK, etc dates from two to five men in a year, sometimes even more (talk of two years). We all know that for a fact. (even you, if you can be honest).

On the issue of her releasing the sex tape BTW her and Ray Jay, if get your facts right she never confirmed of being the one that released the video, for all we know it can be anybody.

And what's all this talk of her being desperate, Honey, desperation is for girls like you grin. (no disrespect).

With that said, and oh... don't even mention Mr. west because we all know he's a child any mum will be proud to have as a child. You know it. I know it and Every on this forum knows it cheesy.

So Stop Hating, Sweet Heart. grin

And for pete sake, stop with the 'violin words' grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by kayLion(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Congrats to Kanye West jooor....u deserve it..fine girl like Kim and fine car like dat..i just hope wen its over, you wont dedicate another 9munite track to diss her like you did for Amber Rose...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by ghostofsparta(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
Guys and gals, there's no such thing as the ILLUMINATI you've all been made to believe by Christendom. Kim K is a kind of diva I wish was my younger sister and would seriously reconsider her actions, consider Montana Fishburne, daughter of the character Morpheus in Matrix saying something like if Kim K can make money and fame from p0RN why shouldn't she....well then again, it's an American thing...where anyone can live his/her life as they like provided you're not doing crime or illegal, American liberty = zero morality.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by ezer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
@OP, TMZ allegedly reported that kim bought kanye west a lamborghini aventador well rounded at $400k not $750k..well I jst tot if u r goin to gv us some unnecessary gossip dat has nothing to do with us,u shud be more accurated with ur facts..thank u!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO by ayee001: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
I am not surprised. Big boys get big things.

http://theevergoodshepherd..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Olakunle Churchill Artist Portrait Competition: Draw Him In Igbo Native Outfits / Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.