Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34205 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2012
dannywest: Please I need prices, details and delivery time for human hair. Mail dannywest247@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by powernexus: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2012
powernexus: Hi Rachel Wang, I would like you to send me the cost of obtaining the Ainol Novo7 Fire/Flame tablet; my email address is orjionyeka@gmail.com.

Hello Rachel, I did not get your mail; please can you send again to orjionyeka@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2012
powernexus:

Hello Rachel, I did not get your mail; please can you send again to orjionyeka@gmail.com

sent again, if not get, please check spam box.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
powernexus:

I have some that just arrived. You can place your order or mail me ogetogeo@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
what is your personal email address, Rachel Wang? I need to find out the prices of some goods.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rachel Wang, can you get me the prices of ; 1. HP or DELL Laptop with corei7 processor, at least 500GB Hard disk, 6GB RAM and at least 1GB Dedicated graphics card. 2. External Hard disk ; 200GB, 320GB and 500GB 3. A3 Paper size printer 4. Ipad 3 (16GB, 32GB and 64GB).
Hope to hear from you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:58am On Nov 11, 2012
wafer247: Rachel Wang, can you get me the prices of ; 1. HP or DELL Laptop with corei7 processor, at least 500GB Hard disk, 6GB RAM and at least 1GB Dedicated graphics card. 2. External Hard disk ; 200GB, 320GB and 500GB 3. A3 Paper size printer 4. Ipad 3 (16GB, 32GB and 64GB).
Hope to hear from you

please send me a mail, my email is : topboutiquestore@hotmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2012
Rachel Wang, please check your mail and reply my enquiries as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2012
wafer247: Rachel Wang, please check your mail and reply my enquiries as soon as possible. Thank you

i got it, i will reply soon
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2012
ok. will be expecting your reply soon.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Still waiting for your reply Rachel.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2012
wafer247: Still waiting for your reply Rachel.

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wafer247: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2012
@ Rachel Wang Thanks. i got the mail and i have sent you a reply. please reply as soon as you can. thank you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2012
wafer247: @ Rachel Wang Thanks. i got the mail and i have sent you a reply. please reply as soon as you can. thank you.

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by wealthwage(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
i Rachel Wang, I want to know your prices for New & Used Samsung Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note & Galaxy II.

I need you to confirm that these are original phones made by RIM,Samsung and not Chinese imitations.

Email is uoniah@gmail.com

Please reply soonest.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:19am On Nov 13, 2012
wealthwage: i Rachel Wang, I want to know your prices for New & Used Samsung Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note & Galaxy II.

I need you to confirm that these are original phones made by RIM,Samsung and not Chinese imitations.

Email is uoniah@gmail.com

Please reply soonest.

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:48am On Nov 14, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hi Rachel Wang, I want to know your prices for Samsung Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note & Galaxy II. Am also interested in purchasing a BB Bold 9900. All new.
HP Dv6 with core i3 or i5

My email address is obasanya2012@yahoo.com

Am waiting for your reply.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2012
obasy09: Hi Rachel Wang, I want to know your prices for Samsung Galaxy II, Galaxy III, Galaxy Note & Galaxy II. Am also interested in purchasing a BB Bold 9900. All new.
HP Dv6 with core i3 or i5

My email address is obasanya2012@yahoo.com

Am waiting for your reply.

have sent all price, we make sure all of them is original
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Rachel wang:

have sent all price, we make sure all of them is original
U have not sent that of dv6 core i3 or i5. Pls do. Thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2012
obasy09:
U have not sent that of dv6 core i3 or i5. Pls do. Thanks

sent again
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2012
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2012
av

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.