Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné (1011 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné by timmy1999(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2012
I got a message today that I have one new nairaland pm..for over 2wks now its been unchecked..I don't know how I can check it since nairalnad doesn't have inbox. How will I check it..I have try all mean..what I see is dismiss..and if I click it..I won't get d message
Re: Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné by justwise(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2012
timmy1999: I got a message today that I have one new nairaland pm..for over 2wks now its been unchecked..I don't know how I can check it since nairalnad doesn't have inbox. How will I check it..I have try all mean..what I see is dismiss..and if I click it..I won't get d message

Check the email address you used when registering here, that is where the message is sent to. Just click on dismiss to stop the message from showing but the actual message is sent to your email address.
Re: Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné by timmy1999(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2012
justwise:

Check the email address you used when registering here, that is where the message is sent to. Just click on dismiss to stop the message from showing but the actual message is sent to your email address.

Ok...thanks..I shld av known..
Tanxs anyway
Re: Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné by dvic(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2012
justwise:

Good Evening Brov I'm new on Nairaland,but I want to secure addmission for my wife to study in Canada,we have travel to major EU countries,UK and the US,I will be paying for her fee,I don't know how to go about it and I not the computer kind of person but I was told mun is a good school in canada,let me know how to go about it brove...thanks ahead
Re: Justwise...i Need Your Help On This Oné by justwise(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2012
dvic:

Good Evening Brov I'm new on Nairaland,but I want to secure addmission for my wife to study in Canada,we have travel to major EU countries,UK and the US,I will be paying for her fee,I don't know how to go about it and I not the computer kind of person but I was told mun is a good school in canada,let me know how to go about it brove...thanks ahead

Please post the question here https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3

People in that thread will answer any question you have about studying in Canada

(1) (Reply)

My First Time To Lagos / Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia / Pls I Need Address To Ikenne In Ogun State From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.