Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

[Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This (8204 Views)

HELP Solve Asp.net Project Error / Please Help! Difficulty In Deploying A Finished And Running Vb.net Project / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello House, i was currently given a school assignment on CGPA Management system. Can anyone explain to me what and what i need to do and more importantly how many interface do i need and what should be on each of the interface. Thanks, any suggestion is appreciated
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by VURN(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
I have already developed dat for a department and sum students hav also used it as final year project. I used VB.NET and ur back end could be ms access or MYSQL.

To go about it, u just have to understand how CGPA is calculated, the input and output requirements. Then, start from the lowest stage to deveelop.
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
VURN: I have already developed dat for a department and sum students hav also used it as final year project. I used VB.NET and ur back end could be ms access or MYSQL.

To go about it, u just have to understand how CGPA is calculated, the input and output requirements. Then, start from the lowest stage to deveelop.

yes i know how cgpa is calculated, what i'm asking is that you should tell me the skeleton structure of how it will look like (i mean how many interface to work on and what each of the work for)
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by Amee1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
I coded CGPA result in vb.net at my institution msaccess as back end. I used design wizard 2 create reports. It works fine no edit of result.
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by VURN(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Amee1, dats great. I hav used mine to eat money from different persons and a department and i still hop to. Dats why i lov software. It cant expire. Am xpecting ur call

Holla me on 07031557301 lets rub mind cos u r of great mind too. I am planning 2 migrate d CGPA software from ms access 2 MYSQL but dat will be when am done with my current project.

1 Like

Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by Amee1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
@vurn. That sound great. I have a project name facial recognition system, the system should recognise human pictures if match then d person that match is a gosht worker. I visit one prof @ ABU zaria with d project he merge me with his team. The project is on progress. D amount is millions.
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2012
VURN: I have already developed dat for a department and sum students hav also used it as final year project. I used VB.NET and ur back end could be ms access or MYSQL.

Tell me about the Users of the system, I do not mean users in number, This is user scenario or roles. who and who will be using this system in terms of what they can and can not do and what operation will each role be able to perform and what they cannot do?
Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by umaryusuf(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
I recently did a 4 point GPA calc and am planning to add database & CGPA capabilities to it soonest.

Here is the download link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/e1EvFyD_ba/gpa_calc.html

Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by guente02(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is great.
I intend developing this and many more just to say i did it. I already know how to code to an average level on vb.net but want to attain such milstone on c# then move to Asp.net.
Its time i make coding habitual and a lifestyle.
See you at the other side.

1 Like

Re: [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This by livingst0ne: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
@VURN. please can i have a copy of your project to see how you went by it. i have similar problem from school and need to submit soon. i am a very beginner. thank you and congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / Recommend A Laptop For Programming / Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.