Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro (14153 Views)

D'banj Ft. K-switch - Cash Flow(audio Download) / K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Maxybaby(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hmmm..... I wonder, is this d same guy that sang; The Koko, Give it to me, Fall in love, and Oliver Twist. Its really å shame his going below his standard just to release å song. I suggest they both (ie Good Music and Mavin) cool off for å while, and build up good music befitting of their status now. How d hell Ϲåŋ u go from producing good music to releasing trash. First it was Mavin rushing an obviously ŋìc℮ album and now this! Get ur act together guys. I loved u guys as Mo hit. And despite everything, I still believe u guys can make it on ur own. But pleases enough with d horrible lyrics and noisy beats!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by playboy19(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Maxybaby: Hmmm..... I wonder, is this d same guy that sang; The Koko, Give it to me, Fall in love, and Oliver Twist. Its really å shame his going below his standard just to release å song. I suggest they both (ie Good Music and Mavin) cool off for å while, and build up good music befitting of their status now. How d hell Ϲåŋ u go from producing good music to releasing trash. First it was Mavin rushing an obviously ŋìc℮ album and now this! Get ur act together guys. I loved u guys as Mo hit. And despite everything, I still believe u guys can make it on ur own. But pleases enough with d horrible lyrics and noisy beats!

I believe if anyone needs to cool off here, it should be you! Why? The obvious. Trying to play the "I am not bias card" while it is written all over your post. This is not about Don Jazzy, neither is it about D'Banj...this is K-Swiss' song. He only featured D'Banj Geddit?

1 Like

Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Maxybaby(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
playboy19:

I believe if anyone needs to cool off here, it should be you! Why? The obvious. Trying to play the "I am not bias card" while it is written all over your post. This is not about Don Jazzy, neither is it about D'Banj...this is K-Swiss' song. He only featured D'Banj Geddit?

Me biased, hahahahahaha I laugh in Chinese. Well all I know is that d song is TRASH! So move on!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by playboy19(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
Maxybaby:

Me biased, hahahahahaha I laugh in Chinese. Well all I know is that d song is TRASH! So move on!

Thrash or no thrash, atleast you get the point now. The song is K-swiss', not D'Banj's. And hey, did i remember to tell you not to go near anywhere that song is played? Cos you'd surely dance.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by amosy007: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Maxybaby: Hmmm..... I wonder, is this d same guy that sang; The Koko, Give it to me, Fall in love, and Oliver Twist. Its really å shame his going below his standard just to release å song. I suggest they both (ie Good Music and Mavin) cool off for å while, and build up good music befitting of their status now. How d hell Ϲåŋ u go from producing good music to releasing trash. First it was Mavin rushing an obviously ŋìc℮ album and now this! Get ur act together guys. I loved u guys as Mo hit. And despite everything, I still believe u guys can make it on ur own. But pleases enough with d horrible lyrics and noisy beats!
with all due respect.. I tink u are spiting trash.. What av u being smoking? Dnt tell me u are high on sum kinda cheap drugs with this complete bias statement.. Eat shit ma. It shud help ya
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Wilsoncaleb(m): 3:54am On Jun 11, 2012
nice combination but the name sister caro
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by agborodun: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2012
THIS SONG IS WELL COMPOSED,WELL RENDERED AND ITS GOING PLACES. I LOVE THE SONG.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by kayLion(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2012
ebamma: in nigeria anyting u do,the will always criticize u,these guys are tryin to make a legal living and the deserve our patronage,if u don't like dia style of music then find the nearest transformer.
lol...wetin transformer go do?...se dat ''transformer'' na musician too or na producer?
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by backbelle: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2012
d song is not abysmal @ all...good one I must say
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by DareCare: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2012
some ppl can like to beef ppl making money $$$$

oya caro, sista caro .......... nice one!!!
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ideylaff: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2012
Not for me at all. 3/10 I'd give the song or track
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by DExplorer1: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
If your comment favours the song, you get many likes and no bashing. If it doesn't, they will call you an hater and co. Are we in for a good song and just the personalities behind the song? I see too many fanatics here.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by slimghost(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
is this a song? No future for Nigerian Music wallahi, just get a good beat and spew any nonsense u want. SMH
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by ideylaff: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
slimghost: is this a song? No future for Nigerian Music wallahi, just get a good beat and spew any nonsense u want. SMH

LOL
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by Ysol(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
if you don't love this Sister Caro....................u need to visit Yaba right.
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by waleadex(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Too many fanatics on NL.....
Re: K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro by toygod2: 5:29am On Aug 17, 2012
traitor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 / Don Jazzy Dbanj Split / P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.