Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

A Muslim Prof Confirms TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Prof Confirms TB Joshua (1215 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Prof Confirms TB Joshua by NicolasN: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2012
The Beauty of God’s Creation & Teaching.

The True Islam is  The religion of affection, compassion, love, peace, liberty, equality, beauty and prosperity.
We reject Islamic violent extremism, and promote peace, love, tolerance, compassion, accept different thought, ideas and interpretation of Islamic teaching.
Muslims should also make great progress and produce superb works of technology, science, culture, art, and aesthetics, as well as live Islam in the best way, and thus represent it to the world.
Liberty with freedom of religion, speech, expression, and justice for all regardless his religion, race, gender and original nationality.
through the separation of mosque and state.
How wonderful it is, how pleasant, 
for God's people to live together in harmony. 
Psalm 133;1

Prof Dr HM Quraish Shihab, Indonesian famous philosopher says;

“If an apostle always gives a lesson, which is contrary to your pride anytime he comes, therefore, will you accuse some of them and kill the others?” QS 2:87.

This is human being, when a prophet comes with miracles, they will still reject him. Would you still have no faith in the teachings of Prophet Jesus?

Rasulullah explains the miracles of Prophet Jesus as:

QS 3:49 \ "Surely, I have come to you bringing a sign of wonder from God, 
- I made you from the earth in the form of a bird, then I breathed, then it became a bird as God would;

- And I healed those born blind and a person with skin disease and I raised the dead with God’s permission;

- And I gave you what you eat and store in your houses. Verily, this is an apostolic sign of truth for you, if you truly believe".

Miracles of Jesus in the BIBLE:

The Healing of the Demon Possessed Boy (Matthew 17:14-20)
14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”
17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Jesus Heals the Sick (Matthew 14:34-36)

34 When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret. 35 And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him 36 and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.

God still sends a man of God, like T.B. Joshua with his miracles as those that Prophet Jesus performed . He heals various sicknesses just by touching the sick or by using the medium of the Anointing Water.

http://www.scoan.org/

Emmanuel TV.-  http://www.emmanuel.tv/

After reading the Words of God above and seeing Emmanuel TV and the Man of God T.B. Joshua, what is your reaction?

Will you reject it as you rejected any prophet who came with miracles from Allah?

If an apostle always gives a lesson which is contrary to your pride anytime he comes, therefore, will you accuse some of them and kill the others? QS 2:87

CONCLUSION
He, who has faith and follows the teachings of Prophet Jesus (Prophet Isa), then God will put in his heart love, respect and a peaceful life.

Rasulullah SAW explains:
Therefore, our apostles follow behind them and Isa, the son of Mary and we gave to Him the Gospel and we put in His heart respect and love. QS.57: 27.

Those who reject God’s commandment above are those who follow some part and ignore the rest – QS 2:85 – their lives will be disgraced on earth and in the hell.

May God open our heart. Amen. Pray that God open our heart. Amen. 

Source: http://latifabdul.multiply.com/journal/item/949/Mukjizat_Nabi_Isa_as_----vs---TB_Joshua.

Biography: http://theworldbiography..com/2012/01/biography-of-muhammad-quraish-shihab.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? / Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details / Remain Steadfast In The Faith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.