Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) (2219 Views)

Name Or Destiny Which Determines A Mans Fate? / Talent - Mans Development Or Blessing / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/06/dana-plane-crash-chinese-men-who-cheated-us-on-queue-made-fun-of-me-daughter.html

so everybody on that dana flight was not redeemable. the redeemable ones, the lord made sure they did not get on that flight. this is the second case i have heard were the lord directed someones steps away from the dana flight.

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are from the Lord

deuteronomy 32 vs 39[b] There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.[/b]

1 samuel 2 vs 6 The LORD brings death and makes alive;

amos 3 vs 6[b] When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?[/b]

lamentations 3 vs 38 Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by mkmyers45(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
so God can kill and maime at will eh?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
mkmyers45: so God can kill and maime at will eh?
Yezzur. He gives life and takes life. no one else do that. he do it all Chief. Or he just allows it to happen. so he can bring it or allow it to happen ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 4:39am On Jun 11, 2012
The name Orunmila is said to mean Orun lo mo eni ti o ma la, translated into English as 'Heaven knows those who will be saved'. Why judge the victims of that plane crash? Have you not read the following Bible passages:

Isaiah 57:1The righteous perishes, and no man lays it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come].2 He enters into peace; they rest in their beds, each one who walks in his uprightness.

Ezekiel 21:2 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem, and drop [your word] toward the sanctuaries, and prophesy against the land of Israel; 3 and tell the land of Israel, Thus says Yehve: Behold, I am against you, and will draw forth my sword out of its sheath, and will cut off from you the righteous and the wicked.4 Seeing then that I will cut off from you the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of its sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: Yezzur. He gives life and takes life. no one else do that. he do it all Chief. Or he just allows it to happen. so he can bring it or allow it to happen ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )
Of all Nl Christians, I think I respect Buzugee the most cos He's straight about his beliefs. He doesn't try to hide the Christian God's 'weaknesses' or 'acts of hypocrisy' but explains them as best as He can..

Unfortunately, I'm unwilling to believe in such a god who seems to be wicked, brutal and using his creation as a play tool of some sorts..
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2012
amor4ce: The name Orunmila is said to mean Orun lo mo eni ti o ma la, translated into English as 'Heaven knows those who will be saved'. Why judge the victims of that plane crash? Have you not read the following Bible passages:

Isaiah 57:1The righteous perishes, and no man lays it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come].2 He enters into peace; they rest in their beds, each one who walks in his uprightness.

Ezekiel 21:2 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem, and drop [your word] toward the sanctuaries, and prophesy against the land of Israel; 3 and tell the land of Israel, Thus says Yehve: Behold, I am against you, and will draw forth my sword out of its sheath, and will cut off from you the righteous and the wicked.4 Seeing then that I will cut off from you the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of its sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:

ISAIAH 57 VS 1-2 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
I SEE WHY YOU STOPPED AT THE FIRST VERSE. SEE WHEN YOU GET TO THE SECOND VERSE IT TELLS YOU HOW HE TAKES AWAY THE RIGHTEOUS FROM UPCOMING EVIL. HE TAKES THEM AWAY IN PEACE WHEN THEY ARE LYING IN THEIR BEDS. PEACEFULLY. NOT IN PLANE CRASHES.

AND THE EZEKIEL VERSE IS JUST HIM TELLING THE PROPHET TO WARN THEM THAT HE WILL KILL ALL FLESH IF THEY DONT CHANGE THEIR WAYS. WASNT A DEED. A WARNING.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Of all Nl Christians, I think I respect Buzugee the most cos He's straight about his beliefs. He doesn't try to hide the Christian God's 'weaknesses' or 'acts of hypocrisy' but explains them as best as He can..

Unfortunately, I'm unwilling to believe in such a god who seems to be wicked, brutal and using his creation as a play tool of some sorts..
HMMM YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN WITH THIS HERE ASSERTION. DONT ROPE ME IN WITH YOUR BLASPHEMY. embarassed THE LORD IS DEFINITELY NOT WEAK, AND NEITHER DOES HE HAVE WEAKNESSESS. HE LETS YOU KNOW BEFOREHAND THAT HE IS A MAN OF WAR ( EXODUS 15 VS 3 )AND THAT HE HATES THE EVIL ( AMOS 5 VS 15 ) AND THAT HE PUNISHES EVIL AND SIN WITH DISEASES AND AFFLICTIONS AND PAIN AND SUFFERING ( 2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 ). IF ANYONE FORGOT TO READ THOSE PARTS IN THEIR BIBLES ? THATS THEIR WEAKNESESSES NOT THE LORDS
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: Yezzur. He gives life and takes life. no one else do that. he do it all Chief. Or he just allows it to happen. so he can bring it or allow it to happen ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )

My chief I might have to disagree with u on this.........

God only allows stuff to happen ,he never causes them........

Even when his people in d past ,d isrealites misbehaved he only allowed them to be taking into captivity......

Those guys on dat dana plane none deserved to die...

They were in d wrong plane @ d wrong time....

Please read ecclesiastes 9:11

New International Version (©1984)
I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.

Also please read this event that took place in the time of Yehshua when he was on earth...

Read Luke chapter 13:1-5

Critically look @ Yehsua's reply when some persons experienced some mishap during that time.....

Also and finally read James 1:13-15

James 1:13-15
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am
tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted
by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn
away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then,
when desire has conceived, it gives birth to
sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth
death.

Jah allows bad things to happen,but he never causes it...

except when his anger is blazing on d wicked....

Which this entire satans system would soon experience.....

Those people on dana air flight was never Gods making...

1 Like

Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: HMMM YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN WITH THIS HERE ASSERTION. DONT ROPE ME IN WITH YOUR BLASPHEMY. embarassed THE LORD IS DEFINITELY NOT WEAK, AND NEITHER DOES HE HAVE WEAKNESSESS. HE LETS YOU KNOW BEFOREHAND THAT HE IS A MAN OF WAR ( EXODUS 15 VS 3 )AND THAT HE HATES THE EVIL ( AMOS 5 VS 15 ) AND THAT HE PUNISHES EVIL AND SIN WITH DISEASES AND AFFLICTIONS AND PAIN AND SUFFERING ( 2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 ). IF ANYONE FORGOT TO READ THOSE PARTS IN THEIR BIBLES ? THATS THEIR WEAKNESESSES NOT THE LORDS
That's why the weaknesses and hyporisy were in quotation marks... rope you in? I don't need to rope you in.. Your posts on Nl do that...
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2012
ijawkid:

My chief I might have to disagree with u on this.........

God only allows stuff to happen ,he never causes them........

Even when his people in d past ,d isrealites misbehaved he only allowed them to be taking into captivity......

Those guys on dat dana plane none deserved to die...

They were in d wrong plane @ d wrong time....

Please read ecclesiastes 9:11

New International Version (©1984)
I have seen something else under the sun: The
race is not to the swift or the battle to the
strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.

Also please read this event that took place in the time of Yehshua when he was on earth...

Read Luke chapter 13:1-5

Critically look @ Yehsua's reply when some persons experienced some mishap during that time.....

Also and finally read James 1:13-15

James 1:13-15
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am
tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted
by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn
away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then,
when desire has conceived, it gives birth to
sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth
death.

Jah allows bad things to happen,but he never causes it...

except when his anger is blazing on d wicked....

Which this entire satans system would soon experience.....

Those people on dana air flight was never Gods making...
after the messiah came to die for israel to atone for their sins and give salvation to the gentiles ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ), the israelites ( including nigerians of shemetic stock which will be southern nigerians ) got put in spiritual darkness ( romans 11 vs 25 ). what happens when you are in spiritual darkness ? satan has power over you. so what does he do after breaking down the defenses by making satan more powerful than them ? he released the seals on em. SECOND SEAL ( REVELATION 6 VS 4 ) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

FOURTH SEAL ( REVELATION 6 VS 8 ) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. THATS THE ANGEL OF DEATH UNLEASHED ON ISRAELITES ( NIGERIANS ARE ISRAELITES ).this will be effective until the era of the gentiles is over, which is not yet.

so basically, everything that is happening the lord put it on us. every calamity and disaster ( amos 3 vs 6 ).

all this is punishment for being the most evil race for over 1000 years. killing and lynching all the prophets the lord sent to us. sacrificing kids and human beings to idols ( which a lot still do today ), and all kinds of abominable act. bruh, the angel of death ( fourth seal ) sent by the lord is roaming all over israelite territory ( black america, africa, carribean, etc etc ) at a rapid pace because we are in the last days. its refinement or extermination time if you forbear rather than hear. the lord is done playing with folks.

you see how america is crumbling ? thats the last gentile empire that will rule the earth. what does that tell you ? we are at the end. hence why the calamities have increased.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2012
musKeeto:
That's why the weaknesses and hyporisy were in quotation marks... rope you in? I don't need to rope you in.. Your posts on Nl do that...
grin grin grin gotcha. 'quotation marks'.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2012
error
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
buzugee: after the messiah came to die for israel to atone for their sins and give salvation to the gentiles ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ), the israelites ( including nigerians of shemetic stock which will be southern nigerians ) got put in spiritual darkness ( romans 11 vs 25 ). what happens when you are in spiritual darkness ? satan has power over you. so what does he do after breaking down the defenses by making satan more powerful than them ? he released the seals on em. SECOND SEAL ( REVELATION 6 VS 4 ) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

FOURTH SEAL ( REVELATION 6 VS 8 ) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. THATS THE ANGEL OF DEATH UNLEASHED ON ISRAELITES ( NIGERIANS ARE ISRAELITES ).this will be effective until the era of the gentiles is over, which is not yet.

so basically, everything that is happening the lord put it on us. every calamity and disaster ( amos 3 vs 6 ).

all this is punishment for being the most evil race for over 1000 years. killing and lynching all the prophets the lord sent to us. sacrificing kids and human beings to idols ( which a lot still do today ), and all kinds of abominable act. bruh, the angel of death ( fourth seal ) sent by the lord is roaming all over israelite territory ( black america, africa, carribean, etc etc ) at a rapid pace because we are in the last days. its refinement or extermination time if you forbear rather than hear. the lord is done playing with folks.

you see how america is crumbling ? thats the last gentile empire that will rule the earth. what does that tell you ? we are at the end. hence why the calamities have increased.

Ofcus I knw america is d last gentile nation(world power) to rule d world before d end comes...

But d idea of those who died in d plane crash is what I'm nt agreeing it....

Those are accidents that are just accidents....

Unforseen....

Satan can cause it,our imperfection can cause it,our carelessness can cause it....

God didn't tell or make d dana management to be flying that airline with just 1. Faulty engine....

While Yahweh might allow disaster to occur he does not unleash badness on those who serve him or even those who do not serve Him..

Remember satan has been driven down to d earth and he knows he has a short period of time....
Revelation 12:7-9,12

While those horses are running,satan is d major controller of them.....

Which shows we are in d lastdays and which is culminating to d great day of Yahweh and his son Yehshua..
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Ofcus I knw america is d last gentile nation(world power) to rule d world before d end comes...

But d idea of those who died in d plane crash is what I'm nt agreeing it....

Those are accidents that are just accidents....

Unforseen....

Satan can cause it,our imperfection can cause it,our carelessness can cause it....

God didn't tell or make d dana management to be flying that airline with just 1. Faulty engine....

While Yahweh might allow disaster to occur he does not unleash badness on those who serve him or even those who do not serve Him..

Remember satan has been driven down to d earth and he knows he has a short period of time....
Revelation 12:7-9,12

While those horses are running,satan is d major controller of them.....

Which shows we are in d lastdays and which is culminating to d great day of Yahweh and his son Yehshua..
there is no such thing. if one strand of hair goes missing from your head God knows about it. LUKE 12 VS 7[b] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.[/b] you make God out to be impotent. God is in charge of everything. if a spider dies, he knows about it. anything that goes down, he knows about it.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by amor4ce(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee:

ISAIAH 57 VS 1-2 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
I SEE WHY YOU STOPPED AT THE FIRST VERSE. SEE WHEN YOU GET TO THE SECOND VERSE IT TELLS YOU HOW HE TAKES AWAY THE RIGHTEOUS FROM UPCOMING EVIL. HE TAKES THEM AWAY IN PEACE WHEN THEY ARE LYING IN THEIR BEDS. PEACEFULLY. NOT IN PLANE CRASHES.

AND THE EZEKIEL VERSE IS JUST HIM TELLING THE PROPHET TO WARN THEM THAT HE WILL KILL ALL FLESH IF THEY DONT CHANGE THEIR WAYS. WASNT A DEED. A WARNING.
Buzugee, if you like, continue to confidently embarrass yourself on NairaLand with misinterpretations of Scripture.

Matthew 23:35. So that all the blood of the righteous may come upon you that has been shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel, even unto the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered in the midst of The Temple and the altar.

Were Abel, Isaiah, Zechariah, the Apostles, and other believers taken "AWAY IN PEACE WHEN THEY ARE LYING IN THEIR BEDS. PEACEFULLY. NOT IN PLANE CRASHES"?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
buzugee: there is no such thing. if one strand of hair goes missing from your head God knows about it. LUKE 12 VS 7[b] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.[/b] you make God out to be impotent. God is in charge of everything. if a spider dies, he knows about it. anything that goes down, he knows about it.

So u mean Yahweh killed those persons on d dana airline?.....
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
amor4ce:
Buzugee, if you like, continue to confidently embarrass yourself on NairaLand with misinterpretations of Scripture.

Matthew 23:35. So that all the blood of the righteous may come upon you that has been shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel, even unto the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered in the midst of The Temple and the altar.

Were Abel, Isaiah, Zechariah, the Apostles, and other believers taken "AWAY IN PEACE WHEN THEY ARE LYING IN THEIR BEDS. PEACEFULLY. NOT IN PLANE CRASHES"?
you know you are the one embarrassing yourself Alhaji Amorc4ce. You do know that there is such a thing as being martyred for the lord right ? the lord says many of you will be killed for spreading this word and being who you are but dont worry cuz you will have the highest honors in my fathers kingdom. thats called martyrdom. KILLED ON THE JOB. however if you are not on the job he has angels all around you protecting you if you are bound for salvation PSALMS 91 VS 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
so being martyred for the lord is part of the job description of being a warrior for the lord in spreading the gospel and it is the ultimate accolade cuz in the kingdom that automatically makes you part of the elect who will judge and rule the world that is to come. you will be the barrack obama of the lords kingdom on earth, so to speak
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

So u mean Yahweh killed those persons on d dana airline?.....
he let it happen, at the least. you know Chief, you cant be selective about which gospel to believe, which one is convenient for me to believe, which one is palatable, which one sounds less harsh. scripture says ' i come in the whole volume of the book. if the lord tells you that if anyone dies, he is the one who does it and no one. are you calling God a liar ?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 14, 2012
buzugee: he let it happen, at the least. you know Chief, you cant be selective about which gospel to believe, which one is convenient for me to believe, which one is palatable, which one sounds less harsh. scripture says ' i come in the whole volume of the book. if the lord tells you that if anyone dies, he is the one who does it and no one. are you calling God a liar ?
HEEHEHEEEHEHE... buzugs.. i dey feel you.. all scripture... no time for denial and reconstruction..
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2012
it was just an accident dude. Anyone could have been in that plane or in the houses it hit. yes, even the righteous.
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 4:27am On Jun 14, 2012
uhonmora: it was just an accident dude. Anyone could have been in that plane or in the houses it hit. yes, even the righteous.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=32155
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 4:30am On Jun 14, 2012
musKeeto:
HEEHEHEEEHEHE... buzugs.. i dey feel you.. all scripture... no time for denial and reconstruction..
you know when i write these things i aint writing them to support your atheist agenda. i am letting folks know that there are consequences to their actions ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) and consequences to being out in this world alone without the protection of God angry grin
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2012
buzugee: you know when i write these things i aint writing them to support your atheist agenda. i am letting folks know that there are consequences to their actions ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) and consequences to being out in this world alone without the protection of God angry grin
I'm not atheist.. how many times do I have to explain this angry?
grin
Like I said, I respect the fact you don't try to beautify your God, try to make Him more attractive.. anything wrong with appreciating a little honesty?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2012
musKeeto:
I'm not atheist.. how many times do I have to explain this angry?
grin
Like I said, I respect the fact you don't try to[b] beautify your God[/b], try to make Him more attractive.. anything wrong with appreciating a little honesty?
i cant get with this tone of speech. its too carnal. Muskeeto its time for you to stop being carnally minded. just accept what is and stop trying to explain it away with carnal words. The lord does not need mortals to beautify him. the created cannot beautify the creator. it is not part of the created,s job description to beautify the creator. all you can do is parrot what the creator is saying. thats all am doing brother Muskeeto and i dont need no accolades or pat on the back for that. all you gotta do is hear or forbear. ignore the congratulatory messages mayneeee. they are patronizing angry grin speaking of which today is the second game btween OKC and the HEATTTTTT. that boy Durant sure can ball. you a basketball fan by any chance ?
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2012
buzugee: he let it happen, at the least. you know Chief, you cant be selective about which gospel to believe, which one is convenient for me to believe, which one is palatable, which one sounds less harsh. scripture says ' i come in the whole volume of the book. if the lord tells you that if anyone dies, he is the one who does it and no one. are you calling God a liar ?

This is not about convenience bro....

I quoted James 1:13...

Did it make any sense??

Remember d case of Job in da bible??

God only allowed job to pass thru tho§e distresses,but he never caused them

I mean that's a perfect example of what I'm talkin about......

And ecclesiastes 9:11 tells us why we expereince accidents.....

The persons I blame for that crash are d dana management board and the nigerian aviation inept board......
Don't blame God.....

if u say God crashed that airline then I'ma just picture God as wicked..
.Like one playÍng all of us like
Xbox 360.......

Y shuld he crash d plane??
To achieve what??
His veto power or what??.....

Please comment on d 2 scriptures above I'v pasted....
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2012
buzugee: i cant get with this tone of speech. its too carnal. Muskeeto its time for you to stop being carnally minded. just accept what is and stop trying to explain it away with carnal words. The lord does not need mortals to beautify him. the created cannot beautify the creator. it is not part of the created,s job description to beautify the creator. all you can do is parrot what the creator is saying. thats all am doing brother Muskeeto and i dont need no accolades or pat on the back for that. all you gotta do is hear or forbear. ignore the congratulatory messages mayneeee. they are patronizing angry grin speaking of which today is the second game btween OKC and the HEATTTTTT. that boy Durant sure can ball. you a basketball fan by any chance ?
Yeah, I am and I hope they whoop James' and Dwyane's asses once again tongue
My comments may seem patronizing but that's the truth.. check out other threads on Nl and notice how most posters try to distance God from wars, pestilence, disaster.. but you, you say its all a part of God's plans, cleansing, and all worth not.. for people like me, I'd not want to worship such a God... i love humans and hate suffering... will suffering ever go as long as we remain on earth? I doubt that... that doesn't mean I should try...
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2012
ijawkid:

This is not about convenience bro....

I quoted James 1:13...

Did it make any sense??

Remember d case of Job in da bible??

God only allowed job to pass thru tho§e distresses,but he never caused them

I mean that's a perfect example of what I'm talkin about......

And ecclesiastes 9:11 tells us why we expereince accidents.....

The persons I blame for that crash are d dana management board and the nigerian aviation inept board......
Don't blame God.....

if u say God crashed that airline then I'ma just picture God as wicked..
.Like one playÍng all of us like
Xbox 360.......

Y shuld he crash d plane??
To achieve what??
His veto power or what??.....

Please comment on d 2 scriptures above I'v pasted....
JAMES 1 VS 13 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISCUSSION. THAT PASSAGE IS TALKING ABOUT TEMPTATION COMES FROM MAN AND NOT FROM GOD. THIS IS TRUE. TEMPTATION COMES FROM MAN. WHATS THAT GOTTA DO WITH GOD ADMINISTERING JUSTICE THROUGH CALAMITIES AND PAIN AND PESTILENCE ? I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THESE VERSES
AMOS 3 VS 6 Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?

WHY SHOULD HE CRASH A PLANE ? BROTHER YOU ARE NOT STUDYING THE SCRIPTURES. THAT IS PART OF THE SEALS. THAT IS THE FOURTH SEAL. YOU ARE GIVEN A LONG TIME TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. IF YOU KEEP FORBEARING, THE LORD CAN CONVENIENTLY MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE PEOPLE HE IS FED UP WITH BECAUSE THEY ARE REBELLIOUS OR MAYBE THEY ARE SPIRITS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE WHO OWE HIM A MAJOR BEATDOWN BUT HE HAS WAITED PATIENTLY. HE GETS THEM ALL IN A PLANE AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS HAPPENS. YOU AINT READING YOUR SEALS WELL BRUH. HERE IS THE FOURTH SEAL
REVELATION 6 VS 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

SO I GUESS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING THE LORD WHY HE IS SENDING THE DEATH ANGEL ON EARTH TO KILL PEOPLE BY THE SWORD AND TO KILL A FOURTH OF THE WHOLE EARTH. I GUESS YOU MAY WANNA ASK THE LORD THAT SINCE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE LORD DOES WHAT HE DOES
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2012
musKeeto:
Yeah, I am and I hope they whoop James' and Dwyane's asses once again tongue
My comments may seem patronizing but that's the truth.. check out other threads on Nl and notice how most posters try to distance God from wars, pestilence, disaster.. but you, you say its all a part of God's plans, cleansing, and all worth not.. for people like me, I'd not want to worship such a God... i love humans and hate suffering... will suffering ever go as long as we remain on earth? I doubt that... that doesn't mean I should try...
YOU DONT HAVE TO SERVE HIM BRUH. THATS YOUR OWN FUNERAL. YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT DECISION, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE MAN ENOUGH TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2012
buzugee: YOU DONT HAVE TO SERVE HIM BRUH. THATS YOUR OWN FUNERAL. YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT DECISION, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE MAN ENOUGH TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES
Lol... hope you'll be man enough to bear Allah's punishment IF you are wrong...
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by buzugee(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol... hope you'll be man enough to bear Allah's punishment IF you are wrong...
Allah aint nothing but an ishmaelite deity. he cant do nothing for me but point me in the direction of Yahawah grin
Re: Mans Goings And Steps Are Off The Lord (proverbs 20 Vs 24) by ijawkid(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
@buzugee.....

Accidents are bound to happen....

God allowed that incident...he didn't cause it........

So what kinda person would u define Yahweh as??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Aacharyaji's Positive Benefits Of Black Magic Power ? / Concerning Tithes, Giving Etc. An Expose` / Are Our Forefathers More Barbaric Than People Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.