Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? (4244 Views)

Marriage Dissolved Over Size Of Genital Organ In Zamfara / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Over Failed Sex Organ / How Do U Refer To Ur Childs Genital Organ When You Talk To Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by PrettyCindy(f): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2012
Please i need tips and ideas on how i can correct this. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by jmoore(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2012
You should visit another hospital... or the moderators should move this to the health section so you can get a better response.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Mayflowa(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2012
You need to visit a better hospital. Like Jmoore said, take it to the health session.

That said, I think bent male organ would be fun for ladies. So if nothing could be done, just know you boy has dickson to really die for. I am telling you from a friend's experience with same issue
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by PrettyCindy(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2012
The reason i didn't open this thread in health section is because i feel there may be parents who have experienced similar situation and were able to correct it.
I will open another thread in health section, i want to get as much information as possible.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by true2god: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
i dont think u need worry much about this. Its still gonna perform the same function perfectly. Many men hav the same issue and yet it does not in anyway affect the. I mean it has no effect at all. Dnt go and complicate the young boys organ by takin him frm place to place. 15% of males u see posin around have bent organ and they r vry ok. Madam dnt create unnecesary troble.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Daresh(f): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
Its not going to affect him in anyway so I don't think you shd bother with that. Besides its going to give the ladies a thrill!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
Some women love it when its curve

It gives easy access to hit the G SPOT

Worry no more mum,he will be happy.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by obasijoy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
@prettycindy, I think bent penis most times may be hereditary. I was discussing this with my colleagues in the office they said is not a bad thing and that most guys have bent penis, its natural and they still use it very well. please just leave it so that you wouldn't complicate issues for him. Remember that part of guys organ is too sensitive and it can cost their life.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by milkymesh: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
PrettyCindy: After my son was circumcized, the nurse who did it gave us instructions on how to take care of the sore. We did all she said but i observed that the weight of the cotton wool absorbing the blood pulled his male organ to one side. I complained to my mum but she said it didn't matter that it won't affect his organ. After the sore healed, the circumcision was perfect but his organ dangled to one corner.

I took him to the hospital, i was told to always straighten his organ and let the pampers press on it before sealing the pampers.
I have been doing that since then but up till now he is 6months old the organ is still bent. When am bathing him and he urinates, he doesn't pee straight, he pees to an angle of 45 degrees or there about but not near straight.
I am not happy about it cos its a big flaw. This can make him feel incomplete or ashamed later in life.

Worried mum.
His bent organ wont affect his:
sexual prowess
fertility
sexual pleasure.
In other words, don't worry your head, its normal. A Lot have bent organ. Remember, its flexible.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by PrettyCindy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thank everyone for the reassurance. I needed to hear them. Am relaxed now.

@ObasiJoy, whatz up with you, how is ya baby. Hope you guys are fine. Regards.
By the way, tomorrow is ma birthday.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by obasijoy(f): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2012
We are fine thanks, haPpy birthday!!!!!!!! Wishing you many more years ahead. Today is also my Boss's birthday. Its really gonna be fun in my office today. Once again ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ H̶̲̥̅̊​ɑ̤̥̈̊Ppy Bȋ̝̊̅я̩̥̊Ŧђdɑ̤̥̈̊y✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by PrettyCindy(f): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2012
obasijoy: We are fine thanks, haPpy birthday!!!!!!!! Wishing you many more years ahead. Today is also my Boss's birthday. Its really gonna be fun in my office today. Once again ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ H̶̲̥̅̊​ɑ̤̥̈̊Ppy Bȋ̝̊̅я̩̥̊Ŧђdɑ̤̥̈̊y✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.

Thanks. Pls enjoy yourself.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bent d1ck is alright cool
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Damysa(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dont bother too much, my son had almost similar issues though not exactly. when I took him for circumcision 2 weeks after birth, I was told one of the testis (balls) was bigger than the other and that he might need to go 4 a surgery. I was so afraid, I took him to see a pediatrician, who advised that I just leave the boy alone and subject him to unnecessary procedure and thank God I listened. months after, the thing has corrected itself.

@poster, just watch, maybe after some months it might just correct itself.
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by drnoel: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
u can use cement, concrete cast or POP. It works wonders grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by warrior01: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2012
PrettyCindy: After my son was circumcized, the nurse who did it gave us instructions on how to take care of the sore. We did all she said but i observed that the weight of the cotton wool absorbing the blood pulled his male organ to one side. I complained to my mum but she said it didn't matter that it won't affect his organ. After the sore healed, the circumcision was perfect but his organ dangled to one corner.

I took him to the hospital, i was told to always straighten his organ and let the pampers press on it before sealing the pampers.
I have been doing that since then but up till now he is 6months old the organ is still bent. When am bathing him and he urinates, he doesn't pee straight, he pees to an angle of 45 degrees or there about but not near straight.
I am not happy about it cos its a big flaw. This can make him feel incomplete or ashamed later in life.

Worried mum.

whao!! @OP, watch out for that guy 'll be a real stud in the future. A real blessing to se.x starved ladies
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by warrior01: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2012

Worried mum.

whao!! @OP, watch out for that guy 'll be a real stud in the future. A real blessing to se.x starved ladies
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2012

Worried mum.
No worry about anything
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by queensmith: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
I thought the bent ones were the good ones? lol.

It doesn't sound like much of a problem but you can take him to another trusted physician for a second opinion. Just try not to subject the poor boy to any more procedures at his tender age. Especially if they're not necessary
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
queensmith: I thought the bent ones were the good ones? lol.

How did you know this? I thought you were mother Theresa
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by queensmith: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
you know very well my name is queensmith and i don't have any kids.

I heard it through the grapevine grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by no1madman(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hit d fuckin fackin fickin penisssss with a Hammer!
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: I thought the bent ones were the good ones? lol.

It doesn't sound like much of a problem but you can take him to another trusted physician for a second opinion. Just try not to subject the poor boy to any more procedures at his tender age. Especially if they're not necessary

You got that right madam. Bent d1ck is good d1ck
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by queensmith: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
ziddy:

You got that right madam. Bent d1ck is good d1ck

how would you know? you have sex with men?
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nope. I give it to ladies like you wink
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Waoo a blessing in disguise, your son is blessed..
Re: How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? by PrettyCindy(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thanks y'all. Am not going to do anything whatsoever to him. Am not worried anymore.
@drnoel and co, do you usually make light of every situation? You mustn't post anything you know. The situation doesn't call for sarcasm in any way.

(1) (Reply)

My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? / Am Tired Of My Marriage,please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.