Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

If People Had Listened To T.B Joshua 's Prophecy About Dana Air Crash ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If People Had Listened To T.B Joshua 's Prophecy About Dana Air Crash ? (669 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / No Prophecy About Election Postponement / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If People Had Listened To T.B Joshua 's Prophecy About Dana Air Crash ? by visionsen(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2012
Prophets are not valued at home. How true this biblical verse is, if people had listened to the prophecy of this man of God, the blood shed that happened last week in the Dana plane air crash would have been averted.

The prophet, in his admonition, had prophesied that a plane crash would occur and it would claim many lives including that of top government officials. This was eventually so on the Dana crash. His prophecy was published on February 2, this year by the Nigerian Tribune.

How his ministry started:

My ministry started from St. Stevens Primary School where I collected the cutlass from the madman and where I started leading the Scriptures Union, teaching the Bible and everything. This is where the awareness of God's presence in me started. It continued. Everything big starts little. If everything big starts big, it calls for concern." Quote > T.B . JOSHUA.
Re: If People Had Listened To T.B Joshua 's Prophecy About Dana Air Crash ? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Joshua is not valued in Nigeria. Again Cameroon puesa not allowed into the country. In Argentina he has p'rovocado much laughter when he announced the death of the President of Argentina ... A real joke ... He is not taken seriously, it can not be met who do not gain respect.
Internationally, Joshua is considered a buffoon.
Re: If People Had Listened To T.B Joshua 's Prophecy About Dana Air Crash ? by Areaboy2(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
The truth is, no one can see the future. For this simple logic.

If he predicts the future, and takes step to prevent whatever catastrophe it is (they hardly ever see good in the future by the way), then a new future will emerge and hence an unpredictable one.

Stop falling prey to men claiming to "see" things. Any smart person can "predict" a logical sequence of events that may occur. the probability that an event will occur in no random manner is 50%. its either it does, or it doesn't. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / Ladies And Gentlemen, Our Salvation Is Here / Heaven Might Be Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.