Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Rihanna's Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's Dad (2091 Views)

Rihanna's Dad Forgives Chris Brown For Beating Up His Daughter / I'm Still Chris Brown's Number 1 Fan - Ronald Fenty (Rihanna's Dad) / Rihanna’s Dad Hospitalized After Fever Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Dad by Winnergal(f): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
Before they start crucifying Rihanna. We don't know what exactly happened between her and her dad.  But i hope she finds a place in her heart to forgive him

Please do not use abusive words.

http://www.ghanasentertainment.com/Read/Rihanna-WHY.html

Re: Rihanna's Dad by busygirl(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2007
aS MUCH AS i DON'T WAnt to believe this. . .But if, it's true. . .It's quite pathetic sad shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna's Dad by chiogo(f): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
oh wow, is her father by any chance ghanaian?? just askin'.
Re: Rihanna's Dad by zigbo(f): 5:31am On Nov 25, 2007
aiya wat a pity. . .

who said he was ghanian? nobody
Re: Rihanna's Dad by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2007
I don't care what her dad did to her, but that doesn't mean she has neglects her duties as his child since she's in the position of taking care of him

Your parents are always going to be your family, or can she but another father at market

Nobody in this world can ever take or act like your biological parents because it will never be the same

what does she want people to think of her

Whateva happened in the past should be left there

the father she forgot today will surely be remembered in the future, i pray it wouldn't be late before she realize it

anyway good luck with her sha, gosh i know see why i never liked her
Re: Rihanna's Dad by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2007
SEAL did worse to his mom. She was Nigerian.
Re: Rihanna's Dad by rikkyjen(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2007
davidylan:

SEAL did worse to his mom. She was Nigerian.

Actually, I read the Nigerian sun online 2 years ago about SEAL's grandma. The old woman was said to have taken care of him in his infancy. The news even painted SEAL's attachment to the woman. However, she died 2005 and SEAL's lineage/descendants thought at least, the woman's death was Gonna be a catalyst for his homecoming. Fa-fa-fa Foul! Dude no show face naija at all grin grin grin. The guy no send anybody, even him dead Grandma wey scrub him ballz & washed his ass during  infancy! grin grin. Thats how life is!!!!!

However,i like SEAL for something!, Inspite of his bonehead and i don't care spirit towards his attitude, he sometimes try to remind himself he's gat a Naija heritage. Dude has a buncha Twin kids from Heidi Klum and he named them Taiwo & Kehinde as their middle name!! shocked shocked shocked. So much for an "Osanle" man, how did he know the name Taiwo & kehinda waz for Twins?  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna's Dad by Dreloaded(f): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2007
rikkyjen:

, he sometimes try to remind himself he's gat a Naija heritage. Dude has a buncha Twin kids from Heidi Klum and he named them Taiwo & Kehinde as their middle name!! shocked shocked shocked. So much for an "Osanle" man, how did he know the name Taiwo & kehinda waz for Twins? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh please. This same loon that went around whining that his dad had a violent temper and was abusive. Yea show me a Nigerian father that doesnt get angry, he's been yarning alot of crap lately of his "Nigerian immigrants" parents to the media. The hell does he know about Taiwo and Kehinde? His boys are almsot 2 years apart.
Re: Rihanna's Dad by rikkyjen(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2007
D-reloaded:

Oh please. This same loon that went around whining that his dad had a violent temper and was abusive. Yea show me a Nigerian father that doesnt get angry, he's been yarning alot of crap lately of his "Nigerian immigrants" parents to the media. The hell does he know about Taiwo and Kehinde? His boys are almsot 2 years apart.

@ D-reloaded

Thanks for the twins correction stuff. Actually, Seal's father was a Brazillian!. You owe me one for that too, aiight? wink

Hei, ur name sounds familiar. Do you blog? As in, are you on the blogosphere a lotta Naijas are blogging. Its the in-thing!. I think i have actually come across ur name b4. Are you the reputed Diva Reloaded? That girl na fire oooo. She's gat sturvs and mad skills in her sleeves. If U aint the one, oops sorry 4 badgering! grin grin
Re: Rihanna's Dad by omoge(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
I think it is alright the family fend for themselves. Oprah's dad is a Barber. At 70, he still barbs hair and own his salon. I read not too long ago Gayle King stopped by his salon. He was busy barbing his customers hair and i have a huge respect for him the more. He said he will continue to do so until he can no longer work. So why think because my child is a celebrity i have to stay idle and have him or her take care of me?

I like it that Rihanna's dad is busy doing his thing. As for Seal, undecided undecided grin
Re: Rihanna's Dad by zigbo(f): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
oprah ewwwww undecided

i saw the show and i respect that man. . .nd i guess that was his choice, i hate oprah

she used to be my heroine
Re: Rihanna's Dad by saintkola(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2007
What'z with d hatred
Re: Rihanna's Dad by trendy(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2007
is this her dad really
Re: Rihanna's Dad by zigbo(f): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
saintkola:

What'z with d hatred

hate
Re: Rihanna's Dad by quinofhart(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2007
people, things are not always what they seem. if this is true , from my experience my dad was and is still a complete stranger and not part of my life, so if i one day i became a multimillionaire, i won't exactly go looking for him. Not because i want to be spiteful, but because there is no relationship. It could be the case with Rhianna. Just because people bore you or contributed to your DNA don't mean it all COSBY SHOW going on in ere'. The man looks happy earning a honest living, he should carry on, leave darling Rhianna alone. smiley
Re: Rihanna's Dad by quinofhart(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2007
ok ok . So Oprah too, lol listen oprah went through alot of sexual abuse as a child and i am sure her papa was right in the house with them, sometimes, we in the black community we tend to sweep things under the carpet, i know alot was swept under the carpet wit Oprah and that fuks with anybody's mind. Do you now blame her for staying away from members of her family? people who re-open the wound she still carries? come on lets be fair.
Some one here said lets leave things in the past  in the past, well i have news for you, the past shapes us . It is not compulsory that if you have been offended you ''forgive'' forgiveness is a personal thing, some people have it some take an awful long time to get there. There are a few people i still have not forgiven, and that for me is personal and if i ever choose to one day, it will be personal still. Forgiveness is not a MUST
Re: Rihanna's Dad by pisces20: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
İs he selling the stuffs in Ghana
Re: Rihanna's Dad by omogenaija(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2007
i find it hard to believe that the guy is her father undecided
Re: Rihanna's Dad by playmate(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
wateva d case may b,i hp dey finally settle der differences cs dis is awful. sad
Re: Rihanna's Dad by Busta(f): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
I don't believe it!
Re: Rihanna's Dad by anusule(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2007
wonder shocked, she's vexing me right now

(1) (Reply)

MAMA 09 Winners (our Own MI Abaga Bags 2 Awards) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Sued For N200m / After Messy Divorce:star Actress, Fathia Balogun Remarries Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.