Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ten Most Wanted Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Most Wanted Nigerians (1138 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Abedisi(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2007
Ten Most Wanted Nigerians
GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn 7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn
GEN ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M
REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE 1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn
GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn 1.01bn 900M
ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn 1.3bn 700M
ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M 345M
PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M 500M
GEN OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 180Bn
TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M 37
DON ETIBET 2.5bn
ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M 1.66bn
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2007
Most Wanted?? They are right there in your faces each day. The 1st on the list lives on a hill. Why would be he on a most wanted list when it is not like he is hiding from you all LMAO!!!
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Abedisi(m): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2007
That might live among us till they are apprehended dey are still at large,
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by BigB11(m): 4:02am On Nov 24, 2007
Dude,
this topic makes absolutely no sense.

What is wrong with you?
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2007
For a person to be a most wanted list, it implies the authorities are actually seeking to speak to or incarcerate such a person. These men are walking free on the streets of Nation, if the authorities REALLY wanted them, they need not look far to find them but that is not the case at all. That would mean they are not really on the ten most wanted list as you claim. They should be but I am sorry dude that lingo no do much when it comes to Nigeria.
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Mamajama(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2007
This is too funny, grin grin grin grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by iykrion(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2007
Abedisi:

Next time try make sense angry angry Living among you in Nederland? If na mamajama he tell you say you dey smoke crank

These people you mentioned are walking the streets with out any form of molestation. So, don't talk before you reason.
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Abedisi(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2007
Refering to the topic. Try to understand what i'm trying to say before you make a comment. Ten most wanted ? I never statd what they are wanted for.
Who knows they might be wanted for there knowledge in running the country?
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by McKren(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2007
Abedisi:

You simply have no clue, at least 2 out of your list are in the Federal Executive Council meeting every fortnight to decide your future
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by chidichris(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2007
my dear, you can address them as the ten most admired looters in nigeria but you can still make the list 11 by adding Bode George.
on the other hand, i like your list as this represents the list of the most corrupted nigerians that is if you add Bode George.
they are the robbers and they are the leaders. they are the managers of aso rock. they are still the fighters of corruption in nigeria.
the complicacy on the war on corruption lies in their hands.
they represent everything nigeria stands for corruption wise.
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by Abedisi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2007
Ten most powerful Nigerians will do better. I don't care ten most what you want to label them on the internet. Ten most richest Nigerians? Give me a another word to describe them,
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by kennygy: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2007
Dreaming of that luxury Holiday?
Tired of working for someone else?
Need extra CASH?
Travel the World in Luxury
Enjoy Platinum Privileges with iMembership
Earn extra CASH to spend on your Holidays!

http://www.6startravelclub.com/asic2012

IT’S SO EASY!
You will receive thousands of dollars in discounts.

Just tell our Travel Staff where and when you want to go on holidays and they will send you back a professional report within hours showing you the best deals around to choose from.

Use the 6 Star Travel Club Service for all your family and friends holidays to find the best deals in town.

We can even help you use those unwanted travel vouchers that many of us have lying around.
Save money, Make money and Travel the World at LOW LOW prices!
Re: Ten Most Wanted Nigerians by ojimboIV: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2007
Abedisi:

Refering to the topic. Try to understand what i'm trying to say before you make a comment. Ten most wanted ? I never statd what they are wanted for.
Who knows they might be wanted for there knowledge in running the country?

if you are talking about the 10 most 'desired', these dudes fall way below the mark. can you please explain how you came about those figures, because they appear fantastical.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ship Union Stops Chinese Arms Shipment To Zimbabwe / Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam / Turai Lambasts Former Head Of State Over 'eminent Elders Group,' Promises No Pow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.