Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

- Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6609 Views)

The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by shirleywhyte(f): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wow!!! I so love this...you guys make me want to falll in love.
Re: by Ayab1203(f): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
My baby,
Anytime I tell u dat d wen God was creating you He knew I will be incomplete without u, u tease me and say its the other way round! You make me feel i can conquer the most rugged of terrains! These wonderful years 2geda I can not begin to picture a world without u! When u look @ me with so much care and love wen I com home tired! When u cater to me and I say no it's my duty, and u laff and say "madam give urself a break if I want a laborer I'll hire cook,washerman etc.. . .u are my wife a part of me so chill , I will do them" . You have made me undestand the true meaning of love . You have taught me that our love grows and nothing I mean nothing can come in btw us.
U tell me "baby in u I find my completion" and I say to God tank u for allowing this short (lol ),dark and handsome young man walk into my life!
Thank u baby!

3 Likes

Re: by Ayab1203(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
jennykadry:

Excuse me? angry

I am shy grin

Why shall u shy grin grin
Re: by StellaBella(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
When my world was crashing down, you stood still
When my strength failed, you fueled me
When I lost hope, you inspired me
When I could not hold on, you held me.

Everyday you came to the hospital, sometimes twice for 30 days!
Everyday, you brought me smiles and hope...
Everyday you brought me sunshine

God bless you my love
God bless our son, Daniel
God bless us all.

I am forever grateful as we Pray for our Daniel to heal and come home.
Re: by shirleywhyte(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Aawwwwwwwww.... cry
Re: by nat138: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
I go love too o grin
Re: by Kikyben2(f): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Awwww....read thru all the write - ups its really touching.....wish i had sum1 i could pour out my heart to that way....someday i believe i'll...
Re: by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Odunnu: Ewwwwww
han han,which one be ewww.she has one in a million husband and she is grateful about it and appreciating her man,which one con be 'ewwwwwww'
Re: by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
queensmith: awww this is cute!

I have to admit I don't do it often enough, mr queensmith has been amazing and I'm glad I gave us a chance

I appreciate him for waking me up every morning and driving me about the gaff grin grin esp since i know how much he hates stratford for its traffic!

Making me feel soo good about myself and confident about where I am right now.

He is and continues to be an amazing friend and I bless the day I met him. He really has made a difference, like that ginuwine song!

[size=2pt](i'm actually gonna show this to him as well, he better not even get a baloon head! tongue)[/size]
grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: by uche13: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
I read this post a little over a year ago with tears in my eyes. I wondered when I would have the opportunity to feel how the wonderful women in this forum feel. Oh yes there were men around me and people wondering "why can't you just pick one out of these mean and get married". I remember saying to people that it is not about 50 or 100 men proposing marriage to you, God's will may not be amongst them. Its about marrying that one person that you know is heaven's gift to you even though that is the only proposal you would receive in life.

I was on the verge of just going with the flow and choosing one of them who was actually a good friend but who I still knew deep within was not meant for me. I was just about saying yes to him but God saved me and said NO, he is not meant for you. I cried and cried and cried having not been in a relationship ever for 26 years.

And then you breezed in, unannounced, no fanfare, no carnival that I could have missed you if I was not careful. Today I cry in praise to God and say it was worth the wait. I now understand fully well why I had to wait and work on myself in different aspects all because of you. How could I have managed that other guy, it would not have worked ever.

We have gone through stuff together, but our faith in God has kept us through. What about the health challenge that looked so insurmountable? I remember refusing to focus on it but was rather asking God if you are His will for me because I knew that if He says yes, all must fall into place. Today we have victory and our testimony is an inspiration to so many. I remember my parents voicing out their concerns concerning your health then and I told them " I choose to be a caleb, If God said the land is good, then irrespective of the giants in it, it has no choice but to be good". Today my parents share our testimony to all that come their way. My dad who is a columnist even did a full spread article on the wonders of God. You are truly everything I prayed about and I now understand that God's gift comes with challenges at times that makes us miss out on it if we are not careful.

You are my priest, protector and provider and your love for God is so inspiring. Together, we shall surely fulfill God's purpose for our lives individually and collectively.

Thank God I waited for you and you did same kiss

7 Likes

Re: by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
So sweet a thread smiley cheesy kiss
Re: by ireneidiva(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm single
Re: by nwababy: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
I will come back to share mine by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: by chiboy1928(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2013
ireneidiva: I'm single
add me 22afbc88 or 08062251431
Re: by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: by ireneidiva(f): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2013
chiboy1928: add me 22afbc88 or 08062251431
Single and not ready to mingle
Re: by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*coughs* cool cool cool
Re: by Gudintent: 6:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Chiboy no dey carry last o grin grin

Ireneidiva u sure say u nefa ready to mingle? tongue

Beautiful write up peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing / In Need Of A Househelp Agency(or House Help) / Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.