Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame (25048 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Desmond Elliot, Start Campaign To Compensate Tayo Over His Loss At BBA 2014 / Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by donpeluchi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
This looks terrible.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by lwise(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
To be candid,I dont like her representing naija in BBA season 7 because of her foolish affection/love for Prezzo which potrays her as a very cheap and low life naija house help.On the other hand ,she's not as urgly as the picture above.Its just a caption from the video on youtube.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by mimifonwon(f): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
mrkels: [img]http://3.bp..com/-4M05xcBuELc/T9YhKfuSuKI/AAAAAAAAAIk/0JTUZUU5wKA/s320/goldie1..jpg[/img]
Women look beautiful with makeups, that's a fact. And there are some that are naturally beautiful too, although you can find that naturally beautiful girl in 1 out of 100,000,000 of them grin. Anyways What am here to discuss today is that there are some side effects from these products used to beautify the body as it is clearly shown on sexy pop diva,Susan Abimbola Filani-Harvey a.k.a Goldie face at the Big brother star reality game show(above)
Because of the marketing power from the advertising media, Women are seduced into using makeup as teens. It affects their body's ever changing chemistry and becomes a vicious, self destructive, self loathing cycle that ends up making some of them look old and ugly on the inside and out.
It can be compared to using synthetic oil in your car, once you start you can never stop or it will ruin your engine. Maybe am wrong, But there are pictures from the reality tv show that backs up my theory above.

Source

this is what happens when you shower in bleach and dont let your skin breathe from makeup. all the chemicals in the bleaching creams are destroying her genetic makeup and aging her fast. be warned african women you should be content with your natural color there is a reason God made you the color you are.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by oferefe(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color
]I thought as much... Goldie might even look better than that tramp. And I just googled her. She is from from Ekiti too.....

Ekiti women no dey fine? No pun intended
(Quote) (Re

Dont say that! am from Ekiti, am proud of it and am beautiful
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by maxygirl(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
i just saw this funny pix ... grin

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
holy gabriel! shocked
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
shiloh: .

U r right! This is a snapshot off a TV screen,it happens all d time. Those of u insulting her here can also b a victim of wrong camera angle...it happens all d time. It doesn't mean she is dead ugly!!! Comon,cut her some slack. Am not too impressed about d way she is carrying on in d house bt dat
doesn't mean I have to diss her.

This is anoda picture of her...she look better here with little makeup.

This must be a photoshop, even Old Ugly Prezzo is looking handsome, naaaa if u see her now....., Damn grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
oferefe: [color=#006600][/color

Dont say that! am from Ekiti, am proud of it and am beautiful

Whoever told you, u r beautiful is the biggest psycho of all time, u just dey abeg, no dey promote urself grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Naanhetch: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
haba guyz make una luk wel na....no b goldie b dat may na her moda sista pix because dem luk alike sha...
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Owen2(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Laff wan kill me for here ooo! You guys be nice abeg na. Let's just pretend it's not her,for the love of God.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
ugly is an understatement. shocked
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by ifeci: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
I had to go take another look at my great grand mama's pic b4 she die at the age of 145 cry to make sure say no b her picture person dey share on line. na wao! I am still grieving though, will comment ltr.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by regiboy: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
;Dlol really funny guys on this thread,
CHESSBOARD:

Whoever told you, u r beautiful is the biggest psycho of all time, u just dey abeg, no dey promote urself grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by regiboy: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
;Dthat kid is so scary, jeez.
maxygirl: i just saw this funny pix ... grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by whitedove(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
All of una be odechukwu! with all una pride about computer.....can't you see that picture is the Handiwork of Binary code,in short na photo-effect.anfd to the foooool who says Ekiti women are always Ugly i pity you ,your granny is from Ekiti Stewpid sh**t.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Ajibel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
i wan die, kai see beauty grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by omenziate(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Person African queen. All d derogatory comments, una no try o.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by sammily(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
OMG!!!! KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE AND HOLY WATER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by mindonmine: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
I wonder wht ya empty headed pomps looks like ivn d poster of diz unresourceful crab, ya juz mad ya cant b wher she is FUCKIN LOOSERS beauty is d last thing to discuss blame God fools nd if u must knw every celeb wears makeup ivn Banky W hahaaa
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by MaxDick9ja: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Now who leaked my Grandma's pictures here? Please that is no Goldie... That's my 92 year old grannie in the village, please moderators...
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by gulfer: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2012
mrkels: For those doubting
WHO IS THIS OLD MAMA YOUNGI, sorry GOLDIE?
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Gudiza(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2012
whitedove: All of una be odechukwu! with all una pride about computer.....can't you see that picture is the Handiwork of Binary code,in short na photo-effect.anfd to the foooool who says Ekiti women are always Ugly i pity you ,your granny is from Ekiti Stewpid sh**t.

Meeeeh! *bleeting like a goat*

Always thought the lady was loathesome with all the painting!. Not surprised she looks outta thriller video in the morning. Low self esteem is a b.i.y.o.t.c.h
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by megxo(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2012
does she fly on broomstick @ nyt grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by megxo(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2012
MaxDick9ja: Now who leaked my Grandma's pictures here? Please that is no Goldie... That's my 92 year old grannie in the village, please moderators...
ur grand ma's hair don chop finish........ grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Thugnificent(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2012
@
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Thugnificent(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2012
mrkels: [img]http://3.bp..com/-4M05xcBuELc/T9YhKfuSuKI/AAAAAAAAAIk/0JTUZUU5wKA/s320/goldie1..jpg[/img]
Women look beautiful with makeups, that's a fact. And there are some that are naturally beautiful too, although you can find that naturally beautiful girl in 1 out of 100,000,000 of them grin. Anyways What am here to discuss today is that there are some side effects from these products used to beautify the body as it is clearly shown on sexy pop diva,Susan Abimbola Filani-Harvey a.k.a Goldie face at the Big brother star reality game show(above)
Because of the marketing power from the advertising media, Women are seduced into using makeup as teens. It affects their body's ever changing chemistry and becomes a vicious, self destructive, self loathing cycle that ends up making some of them look old and ugly on the inside and out.
It can be compared to using synthetic oil in your car, once you start you can never stop or it will ruin your engine. Maybe am wrong, But there are pictures from the reality tv show that backs up my theory above.

Source
**pukes all over thread**
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by drake2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Keneking: This looks like the heap of waste from danaer disastre cite...

lol, U sure do have an extremely weired sense of imagination.
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Are u kiddin me c d work mary kay is doin o.and some pple wil say gals shouldn't use make up, while some look gud without makeup others look awful! Meen!
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by Goldieluks: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thugnificent: **pukes all over thread**
grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame by stagger: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
Imagine the guy who will date her and then marry her, only to be confronted with a scarecrow face!

WTF! Gosh, I can feel some puke coming out.. (rushes off to toilet!) shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.