Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163714 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
I neva see April allawee o.
Shey e hook ni?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
We don see for lag o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2013
mykejones: I neva see April allawee o.
Shey e hook ni?
where r u serving cos we got ours 2day
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: where r u serving cos we got ours 2day

Yup. It came yesterday evening.
Am in OD
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2013
When are we to start the leave from our PPA? Is it next Friday? Because my Amuwo-Odofin Local Government are saying nothing yet. I can't wait to quit my PPA. Teaching Further Maths to students that struggle to grasp the most basic of Maths concepts is depressing.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 11, 2013
Obi1kenobi: When are we to start the leave from our PPA? Is it next Friday? Because my Amuwo-Odofin Local Government are saying nothing yet. I can't wait to quit my PPA. Teaching Further Maths to students that struggle to grasp the most basic of Maths concepts is depressing.
I thin it is 2 weeks to pop. Am no longa teaching nd I am not in my ppa at d moment. am tired
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2013
Lol!
Your NYSC three weeks terminal leave starts AFTER the POP.
Our LI paid us a surprise visit at our PPA on monday, we then told him of our plan to commence our leave this coming monday. To our amazement, he said the leave starts only after the POP.
He said we went to camp July 2nd, 2012, and since NYSC was a full one year programme, we were supposed to finish July 1st, 2013.
So, do the maths. From june 6th (our POP) to July 1st, you get three weeks. That's your terminal leave my peoplecheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2013
mykejones: Lol!
Your NYSC three weeks terminal leave starts AFTER the POP.
Our LI paid us a surprise visit at our PPA on monday, we then told him of our plan to commence our leave this coming monday. To our amazement, he said the leave starts only after the POP.
He said we went to camp July 2nd, 2012, and since NYSC was a full one year programme, we were supposed to finish July 1st, 2013.
So, do the maths. From june 6th (our POP) to July 1st, you get three weeks. That's your terminal leave my peoplecheesy
Are you kidding or are you serious? So if there's no leave before the POP, when are we then supposed to do the final clearance before passing out? There has always been terminal leave before the POP. If you've been given leave after getting your discharge certificate, then it's not any leave since you were never in the employ of the NYSC scheme.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2013
25 days 14 hours 37 minutes and 56 seconds
for
06 June 2013 12:00:00
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2013
contra: 25 days 14 hours 37 minutes and 56 seconds
for
06 June 2013 12:00:00

Abeg we dey ask when we go start leave. U suppose talk that one first nah!
Excuse me! This so-called leave after POP... Na lie o! After passing out u r no longer a corper nah, so where is the fun in the leave? Far as I'm concerned my own leave is three weeks to POP. Which of course starts may 14. Am out!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2013
^^ Korrekt ! grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2013
Hehehe
This guys..well, I have told u sha.

So, I've got an idea, just incase anyone here wants to create a thread for congratulatory messages due us on our POP.

"Pioneer Set(Members), Nairaland's NYSC Family House Passes Out Today"

What do you guys think??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2013
mykejones: Hehehe

So, I've got an idea, just incase anyone here wants to create a thread for congratulatory messages due us on our POP.

What do you guys think??

Peeps be like: na una first do NYSC ni? undecided but it's a nice idea sha...
Wait o! We r supposed to be having all our members back here by now. Oya rollcall...
9-zeros n shygals- our ogas at d top
Dennis, naijaobi, ujchief, kinnad, bukkylois, sigba, bj88, silat, tunaprex, okoya, ola aol, anuz, gombs, ms_steph, omicron..... I dey come, make I go find register. The above have been inactive and are not even caught passing by the thread at least! They will serve three weeks extension for wronging! Hehehe
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2013
Loskee:

Excuse me! This so-called leave after POP... Na lie o! After passing out u r no longer a corper nah, so where is the fun in the leave? Far as I'm concerned my own leave is three weeks to POP. Which of course starts may 14. Am out!
Madam, my leave started since April. I'll remain on leave till after Pop. I don't have time for long things. I didn't bother asking for it. If they no give you leave, create it for yourself.

Meanwhile, 25 days 20 hours.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2013
mykejones: Hehehe

What do you guys think??
Good idea, this should start like 10 days to pop. And again I think you or Loskee can start it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 12:03pm On May 13, 2013
anitank: Just like yesterday, we were here with our blood pressure higher than that of a lab rat. Now its only few more weeks to the end of this chapter in our lives.

My NYSC year was a very smooth one, tough at first but it got much better. I never experienced any bumps along the way. I have God to thank for that.

I am however more anxious than excited because the question that has been popping in my mind lately is "what happens after june?". That was the main reason I worked my service to Lag.

Anyway I want to thank you all for the support you offered to one another thruout the year in this house. I keep wishing it was a real house where we sat together around a huge table talking, joking and laughing all night. I could really use a couple of friends now to help calm my nerves.

Sigba and Bukky grin my two besties..I see y'all. Missed this house a great deal.
Enough said, make I go chop
Ani my loff!how u dey? Big house I hail ooo. Am so excited and scared after june den? But God is gonna write d best story for us and bring it to pass. Counting down jare
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 12:05pm On May 13, 2013
Loskee:

My leave started since feb! My ppa has been on strike. Me just dey flex ooo. Madsam loskee no vex I no need extention. I shall be active from now on. I promise grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2013
bukkylois:
My leave started since feb! My ppa has been on strike. Me just dey flex ooo. Madsam loskee no vex I no need extention. I shall be active from now on. I promise grin

This one ur leave started since feb due to ppa strike, are they still paying u at your ppa? What ppa is that and where? Anyways me I will only show at work when I feel like. It is my time to flex masef too. I no send anybori!
Ok bukky thou shalt not get extension. I wanna see the faces back here. I hope 9-zeros and shygal may be sniped very soon. I miss this house and the housemates.
Hi anitank!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunaprex: 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
Tunaprex dey get pre-POP depression ni jare, PPA troubles...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2013
tunaprex: Tunaprex dey get pre-POP depression ni jare, PPA troubles...

Which kain troubles? Me dey overflex my leave for here o! What's happening at ur ppa? Care to share?

KINNAD! SIGBA! UJCHIEF! NAIJAOBI! DENNISBEE! DEANANTONY! SHYGAL! 9-ZEROS! FASHROLA! ANUZ! OKOYA! SILAT! BJ88! ODICOWEST! X3N! TUNNEX! Calling on all housemates to show face already! Time don dey reach oooo! #azontotinz#
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2013
lol..Loskee, to your teasing question. NO. We ain't the first guys getting NYSC discharge in this forum, but we are surely the guys that gave NYSC a name and a stay on NL.
Common guys, our closeness and the way the threads was manned made Oga Seun create the NYSC section.
We don try jooor!

So, yesterday, I proudly announced to the VP of the school I was commencing my leave immediately. I left the school around 10:30am yesterday, and this morning, I got a querry. An official querry. Wallahi! Not funny!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunaprex: 3:28am On May 15, 2013
The MD of my PPA thinks its too early for me to pass out. I informed him about 2 weeks ago that all batch B corp members will pass out on 6th of June and also told him about the terminal leave. He blurted out saying he has not received any notification from NYSC as per date of passing out that I have to bring a letter from NYSC and if I go on leave he won't pay me for days i didn't work for. That was it, no congratulatory speech like a normal employer should do, no questions about future plans. Its a private establishment and I'm the only corper there, infact after I redeployed to the state, i mistakingly struggled to fix myself there hoping they'd treat me well cos of the promises the MD made. I am being poorly paid (as per corper standard) but despite that, I gave my best while working there, similar job description & work schedule as their regular staff who sometimes relax just 'cos there's a workaholic corper ready to do it all. I never had any issues with any of the staff. They are not happy that I'm passing out so soon, they're enjoying the cheap labour. Now that I'm about leaving, I feel exploited. My only consolation is that there's a bright future ahead of me, many great opportunities to tap into. I'm so done with NYSC, thank God!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 5:22am On May 15, 2013
Loskee:

This one ur leave started since feb due to ppa strike, are they still paying u at your ppa? What ppa is that and where? Anyways me I will only show at work when I feel like. It is my time to flex masef too. I no send anybori!
Ok bukky thou shalt not get extension. I wanna see the faces back here. I hope 9-zeros and shygal may be sniped very soon. I miss this house and the housemates.
Hi anitank!

Its not really a strike action, d school was closed down due to student demonstration. Its nasarawa state university, n dey pay my state allawi regularly. Me just dey flex grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by aymtech: 8:15am On May 15, 2013
pls
my frnd who his batch B 2012 got his relocation letter less than two 2 months to finish his
service year. pls i want to know if his certificate will be sent to the
state in which he redeployed to. and will he also get his miss allowee.
thank you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2013
^^ i wonder why some people find it so hard to write simple English nowadays
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2013
I tried to apply for Shell recruitment day last week. Novena dey ask for 25k before den go give us certificate so i no get am. My WAEC dey house. Wen it came to uploading documents, i uploaded only my CV. It got to the page where dey asked about grade level. . I tick lower 2 class. Na there then finish me. . . Say sorry o. . Due to d info u give, we can't proceed further wit ur application. .

I don't intend to give up sha. . I'l go pick my statement of result and other docs and try again
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2013
oweniwe: I tried to apply for Shell recruitment day last week. Novena dey ask for 25k before den go give us certificate so i no get am. My WAEC dey house. Wen it came to uploading documents, i uploaded only my CV. It got to the page where dey asked about grade level. . I tick lower 2 class. Na there then finish me. . . Say sorry o. . Due to d info u give, we can't proceed further wit ur application. .

I don't intend to give up sha. . I'l go pick my statement of result and other docs and try again
only 1st class & 2:1 candidate are qualified to apply for the shell job
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2013
mykejones: lol..Loskee, to your teasing question. NO. We ain't the first guys getting NYSC discharge in this forum, but we are surely the guys that gave NYSC a name and a stay on NL.
Common guys, our closeness and the way the threads was manned made Oga Seun create the NYSC section.
We don try jooor!

So, yesterday, I proudly announced to the VP of the school I was commencing my leave immediately. I left the school around 10:30am yesterday, and this morning, I got a querry. An official querry. Wallahi! Not funny!

Query? L̃̾‎​L̃̾ÕÕ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔÕ̾L̃̾‎​L̃̾ is it not u that said that leave is after POP? Leave won't work for u because u said it's after POP. It only works for those who believe. Hehehe.
Meanwhile na true about the nysc thing. We owe it to 9-zeros and the entire crew. We did it! Kudos y'all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2013
tunaprex: The MD of my PPA thinks its too early for me to pass out. I informed him about 2 weeks ago that all batch B corp members will pass out on 6th of June and also told him about the terminal leave. He blurted out saying he has not received any notification from NYSC as per date of passing out that I have to bring a letter from NYSC and if I go on leave he won't pay me for days i didn't work for. That was it, no congratulatory speech like a normal employer should do, no questions about future plans. Its a private establishment and I'm the only corper there, infact after I redeployed to the state, i mistakingly struggled to fix myself there hoping they'd treat me well cos of the promises the MD made. I am being poorly paid (as per corper standard) but despite that, I gave my best while working there, similar job description & work schedule as their regular staff who sometimes relax just 'cos there's a workaholic corper ready to do it all. I never had any issues with any of the staff. They are not happy that I'm passing out so soon, they're enjoying the cheap labour. Now that I'm about leaving, I feel exploited. My only consolation is that there's a bright future ahead of me, many great opportunities to tap into. I'm so done with NYSC, thank God!

Tunaprex, shey u r a doc? Eyaah... Me I'm in a comprehensive health center. And I'm soooo flexing my leave. If I want, I fit show help them with some patients. They understand with me here and they have been really appreciative of the efforts I have put in so far. Yes I'm not paid as I should either because they claim the lga is poor, but I thank God all the same that nobody is giving me headache. Shikena. Where r u serving?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by babamu123(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2013
U might not know me on this section cos am the reserved type, but I made sure I go through all ur comments and contributions... This Big House has made a wondaful contribution into my service year... All I have to say is a BIG THANK U and keep the good work.. My PPA has bin very comfortable, had accmdtn,light nd water and well paid and hoping I will get absorbed into the system....Tank u ones more
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by JstBrave(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2013
Hi guys, any news abt final clearance yet?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2013
Loskee:

Peeps be like: na una first do NYSC ni? undecided but it's a nice idea sha...
Wait o! We r supposed to be having all our members back here by now. Oya rollcall...
9-zeros n shygals- our ogas at d top
Dennis, naijaobi, ujchief, kinnad, bukkylois, sigba, bj88, silat, tunaprex, okoya, ola aol, anuz, gombs, ms_steph, omicron..... I dey come, make I go find register. The above have been inactive and are not even caught passing by the thread at least! They will serve three weeks extension for wronging! Hehehe

Present ma!

Av always bin arnd na

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.