Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163718 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2013
Ghen ghen..where okoya wen say him go find me for my camp and beat me (Dats b4 we enter camp, evn b4 we get call up letter sef) dat tot keeps me laffing always

Miss you all jare

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 8:47am On May 23, 2013
Exactly 2weeks to go! Kai! God is soooo good. I can't believe I'll be out of this stress called nysc very soon.
Sigba, Gombs, fashrola... ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for coming back up on the thread to show support for the big house. Does anyone have 9-zeros number? We need to pull him back here. Hope he hasn't forgotten he pioneered the house.. We would love to celebrate the dude!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Joksie: 9:13am On May 23, 2013
Good to go, Please I need the Lagos State NYSC accountant Number, First Bank has blocked my NYSC account
Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2013
Joksie: Good to go, Please I need the Lagos State NYSC accountant Number, First Bank has blocked my NYSC account
Thanks

Ah! They blocked it? Have u finished service ni?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Abbasufi: 11:35am On May 24, 2013
Loskee: Exactly 2weeks to go! Kai! God is soooo good. I can't believe I'll be
out of this stress called nysc very soon.
Sigba, Gombs, fashrola... ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for coming back up on the thread to show support for the big house. Does anyone have 9-zeros number? We need to pull him back here. Hope he hasn't forgotten he pioneered the house.. We would love to celebrate the dude!

MY GOD! ITS OVER FOR YOU GUYS, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEEN for ME too,GOOD LUCK
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2013
11 DAYS 02 HOURS 27 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS
for
06 June 2013 12:00:00
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2013
contra: 11 DAYS 02 HOURS 27 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS
for
06 June 2013 12:00:00
or just say next week Thursday
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: or just say next week Thursday

Abi o! Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2013
Wow!!!How time flies.I really miss the great house.Thank God it is almost over,i cant wait to drop the khaki.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2013
Men. . I don tire for this Anambra . . angry

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2013
7days to go!!!
I want to go home
In case you don't know...

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
Lol@good to go pix.

Mehn! I finally did the final clearance today! Confirmed! I yam good to goh!

I have been scouting at the Job/Vacancy section of nairaland of late. Mehn! Ee no easy oh! Hope to see this house bubble up once more.

Loskee, Gombs, flair, oweniwe (AKA fineboy - for ur mind), contra et al, I see you'all!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2013
Have some fun with this, guys!

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
ujchief: Lol@good to go pix.

Mehn! I finally did the final clearance today! Confirmed! I yam good to goh!

I have been scouting at the Job/Vacancy section of nairaland of late. Mehn! Ee no easy oh! Hope to see this house bubble up once more.

Loskee, Gombs, flair, oweniwe (AKA fineboy - for ur mind), contra et al, I see you'all!
Vacancy section? That one dey take time. I can't imagine partaking in a recruitment program that take over a year. There are urgent vacancies around. One just have to go through an insider. That's my plan.
But even that one sef (applying through an insider) get im own wahala

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2013
I wonder where everybody run go. . . .

Tomorrow is the D- Day. .!

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chai the journey has finally come to an end
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
Baba we thank You
For what You have done
We remove head-dressing
Ajuwaya praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

God has been good to us.
Personally I thank God because it been a year of experiences, of how the world and its people can be.
I have had highs and lows, ups and downs. And when I say downs, I really mean the depths of hell.
But thru it all, God has lifted me up and caused me to ride on my high places. He never failed me, and I know He will never fail you too. Just trust in Him. It really is a cruel world out there.
And to the mighty 2012 batch B, pioneers and trail-blazers of the NYSC section of Nairaland, I personally send out my sincere and heartfelt ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for being there all the way to the very end (well, including those who by omission or commission have not kept in touch with the house via this thread, , phonecalls or otherwise). I still hail all of una.
Time, space and chance may not let me mention everyone who have contributed immensely to making this thread the most lively pioneer thread ever, and the first of its kind. But in everything, I doff my cap to 9-zeros our CEO (although he sha did some serious ghostings during nysc hahahaha), shygal the firstlady, abbasufi (batch c but started this lively group for and with us) and every other member of the house. Not forgetting sigba, bukkylois, silat our aunty, anitank, bj88, ms_steph, flairlady, teteyaks, psoto (batch c), kinnad, omicron, naijaobi, ujchief, dennisbee, deanantony dean of anatomy lolz), tunnex, tunaprex, anuz, moshoodn, t.stone, okoya, gombs, oweniwe, odicowest, contra, vincent4 (the notorious), and many others too numerous to mention.
God bless you all in your future endeavors.
Please endeavor to drop ur contacts, names,  pins, email, phonenumbers.... Anything and evrything to keep staying in touch.
Happy parade, and ensure u lift ur certificates high in the sky. We have served our country well, all by the grace of God.
ONE LOVE!!!!!! Loskee!

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
^^^ nice one @ Loskee. Wishing all batch B a fruitful post service experience. I pray you get something tangible to do soonest. God will open unexpected doors of opportunities for you IJN. Amen!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2013
when we celebraaaaaaateee; we dey pop champagne!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by CrazyMan(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2013
ujchief: when we celebraaaaaaateee; we dey pop champagne!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2013
This Is The Day, This Is The Day
That The Lord Has Made, That The Lord Has Made
I Will Rejoice, I Will Rejoice
And Be Glad In It.

This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr. Fineboy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2013
CrazyMan:
Congratulations.

Thanks brother! Ironing my khaki for the last time! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2013
9-zeros:

i heard rumours about FG plans to scrap batch B(july). does
anyone hv any info on this?
^^^ This is how it all started...

But today, Thankgod its nw history... Baba God noni...
I wish all my fellow batch B all d best in life..
Congratulations everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2013
...Ah!...God don too try for me

Tis be an awesome service year, n tnk God it ended well...thanks to y'all for the time, patience, energy n support tru out the period...we d best, seun knws dat too

Mk I go collect dat cert jare
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Here is a sound advice to all those passing out today......
As you hear the congratulatory messages, and the calls begin to come in, please remember, that the real journey has just begun, it is time to buckle up, and face the harsh realities of life, no one is gonna give you a chance, you must be willing to fight for it, some will be lucky to find jobs immediately, majority will sit at home wondering what is wrong with this country, while still others will be running to acquire more certificates, but in all that you do remember that the battle is not to the strong, neither the race to the swift...... It is the Lord that showeth mercy....
So if you are still wondering what life has in store for you, Please dont wonder anymore, life has nothing in store for you, only God has everything in store for you, so reach out and take his hands, and let him guide you through this journey of life, because in him you are assured of success, no matter how tough the journey may be... Success is yours... Happy POP.......

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Abbasufi: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2013
Loskee: Baba we thank You
For what You have done
We remove head-dressing
Ajuwaya praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

God has been good to us.
Personally I thank God because it been a year of experiences, of how the world and its people can be.
I have had highs and lows, ups and downs. And when I say downs, I really mean the depths of hell.
But thru it all, God has lifted me up and caused me to ride on my high places. He never failed me, and I know He will never fail you too. Just trust in Him. It really is a cruel world out there.
And to the mighty 2012 batch B, pioneers and trail-blazers of the NYSC section of Nairaland, I personally send out my sincere and heartfelt ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for being there all the way to the very end (well, including those who by omission or commission have not kept in touch with the house via this thread, , phonecalls or otherwise). I still hail all of una.
Time, space and chance may not let me mention everyone who have contributed immensely to making this thread the most lively pioneer thread ever, and the first of its kind. But in everything, I doff my cap to 9-zeros our CEO (although he sha did some serious ghostings during nysc hahahaha), shygal the firstlady, abbasufi (batch c but started this lively group for and with us) and every other member of the house. Not forgetting sigba, bukkylois, silat our aunty, anitank, bj88, ms_steph, flairlady, teteyaks, psoto (batch c), kinnad, omicron, naijaobi, ujchief, dennisbee, deanantony dean of anatomy lolz), tunnex, tunaprex, anuz, moshoodn, t.stone, okoya, gombs, oweniwe, odicowest, contra, vincent4 (the notorious), and many others too numerous to mention.
God bless you all in your future endeavors.
Please endeavor to drop ur contacts, names,  pins, email, phonenumbers.... Anything and evrything to keep staying in touch.
Happy parade, and ensure u lift ur certificates high in the sky. We have served our country well, all by the grace of God.

ONE LOVE!!!!!! Loskee!

TANX OUR OWN DOCTOR! CONGRATS I HAVE ALREADY STARTTED MY COUNTDOWN!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Cheks01(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
God has been so faithful 2 us 2 him b all d glory n honey. Wishin us all sucess as we face d world squarly.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
When we celebrate!!!!!!

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by johnemeka(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2013
I thank God for a successful NYSC service life which groriously ended yesterday.I can now remember when I was a corps member in NYSC...Akwa ibom ayaya!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thank God for a successful NYSC year. May God bless us in this thread and may he prepare a smooth path to success for us
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Mehn. . . The Big House has been abandoned. Nobody here since. . . sad
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2013
^^
Errbody has moved on bro!....hard to bliv but true

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.