Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. (4302 Views)

Devaluation: IMF Versus Buhari - Henry Boyo / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by goldline76(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2012
I have done these 3 businesses: Internet/Network Marketing, High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) and Forex Trading. The last two (HYIP and FX) involves investing your hard earned money to a company or individual that you cannot see. And there is a high risk of loosing part or whole of the money hence the saying " Don't invest what you cannot afford to loose". But to be frank and sincere, some folks have smartly made some bulks out of these two. I remembered an HYIP that was paying for a while, all of a sudden disappeared into thin air with members money. Also a friend of mine that is good in FX lost 500 usd within 30mins of trading because there was a sudden reversal against the trade he went for and was hoping it will reverse back in his favour.

However, the Network Marketing industry posses little or no risk of loosing. Instead you earn based on your effort if you are with the right network marketing company at the right timing.

I come to understand that one can build a solid passive income/business with network marketing earning leverage and residual income forever as long as the company still exist. These two types of income are the secret of the world's wealthiest people (a secret most them won't tell anyone). Network marketing gives you that!

I want to recommend 3 books that you should go and buy from a nearby bookshop: 1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Dr. Robert Kiyosaki, 2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills and 3. The Moneymaking Business Opportunity of the 21st Century by Dr. Robert Kiyosaki. Your eyes will be opened to the world of wealth and riches.

Having said all this, I want you to to have rethink if you have made the wrong business choice out of the bone of contension and come along to make the right choice today.

I am willing to share with whoever is interested to be a network marketer with a difference an opportunity that will make wave in the nearest future in Nigeria. It is a moneymaking network marketing business of the 21st century. Get in touch with me and I will unleash the package to you.

I am committed to your success!

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by goldline76(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2012
sgsltd1: Click my signature Now
Yes by clicking on the link below in the signature will take you direct to the company's website.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by opelopeoluwa(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
for your spectranet4G modems ranging from N2500,7000(single users) 8000,11500(multiple users) and 15000 mifi, the lowest plan for 24hrs in a month is 5000 for more info pls call opelopeoluwa on 08161377533.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by greenhope(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
goldline76: I have done these 3 businesses: Internet/Network Marketing, High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) and Forex Trading. The last two (HYIP and FX) involves investing your hard earned money to a company or individual that you cannot see. And there is a high risk of loosing part or whole of the money hence the saying " Don't invest what you cannot afford to loose". But to be frank and sincere, some folks have smartly made some bulks out of these two. I remembered an HYIP that was paying for a while, all of a sudden disappeared into thin air with members money. Also a friend of mine that is good in FX lost 500 usd within 30mins of trading because there was a sudden reversal against the trade he went for and was hoping it will reverse back in his favour.

However, the Network Marketing industry posses little or no risk of loosing. Instead you earn based on your effort if you are with the right network marketing company at the right timing.

I come to understand that one can build a solid passive income/business with network marketing earning leverage and residual income forever as long as the company still exist. These two types of income are the secret of the world's wealthiest people (a secret most them won't tell anyone). Network marketing gives you that!

I want to recommend 3 books that you should go and buy from a nearby bookshop: 1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Dr. Robert Kiyosaki, 2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills and 3. The Moneymaking Business Opportunity of the 21st Century by Dr. Robert Kiyosaki. Your eyes will be opened to the world of wealth and riches.

Having said all this, I want you to to have rethink if you have made the wrong business choice out of the bone of contension and come along to make the right choice today.

I am willing to share with whoever is interested to be a network marketer with a difference an opportunity that will make wave in the nearest future in Nigeria. It is a moneymaking network marketing business of the 21st century. Get in touch with me and I will unleash the package to you.

Good write up, Network marketing and direct selling is the business of this century and according to Paul Zane Pilzer it took America 100yrs to have 10million Millionaire but with the presence of the internet and Network marketing it will take AMERICA just the next 10yrs to raise same 10million from Network marketing industry especially the wellness industry and I believe the Next Wave of Millionaires coming out from this industry are Nigerians in Africa. (The Next Wealth Transfer).
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by neksummi(m): 2:25am On Jun 13, 2012
I'm also behind network marketing. But i'm amazed how many people have sworn never to go into it because of their failure with one company in the past. Join the right company, work hard and make ur money.

2 Likes

Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by oremiti: 5:10am On Jun 13, 2012
Please do not click my link,it is for those that need break through only
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by goldline76(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2012
greenhope:

Good write up, Network marketing and direct selling is the business of this century and according to Paul Zane Pilzer it took America 100yrs to have 10million Millionaire but with the presence of the internet and Network marketing it will take AMERICA just the next 10yrs to raise same 10million from Network marketing industry especially the wellness industry and I believe the Next Wave of Millionaires coming out from this industry are Nigerians in Africa. (The Next Wealth Transfer).
Thanks for your compliments and contributions.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by emekagh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
@op,

I have tried Network Marketing with the likes of GNLD and Forever Living Product. Frankly I find them frustrating. Now I am venturing into the murky world of HYIPs. I think I can manage to separate the good ones from the bad ones. Since I started, I have taken time to document some the right way to analyze HYIPs and avoid the loopholes. My blog one my link 'emoneytrail' is dedicated to such. What I found is that an averagely educated person can make a lot of income from HYIPs if he does it with a lot of tact and caution. Those who care to learn about HYIP can read my experience or share their. If only I had know this earlier, I tell myself.

By the way Think and Grow Rich changed a lot about my world view on possibilities, it's a very good book. As for Rich Dad Dad, the jury is still out whether it was based on fact or fiction. Good book nevertheless. Haven't read the third book. Might check it out when I go back to reading, now I want to write mine.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
goldline76: I have done these 3 businesses: Internet/Network Marketing, High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) and Forex Trading. The last two (HYIP and FX) involves investing your hard earned money to a company or individual that you cannot see. And there is a high risk of loosing part or whole of the money hence the saying " Don't invest what you cannot afford to loose". But to be frank and sincere, some folks have smartly made some bulks out of these two. I remembered an HYIP that was paying for a while, all of a sudden disappeared into thin air with members money. Also a friend of mine that is good in FX lost 500 usd within 30mins of trading because there was a sudden reversal against the trade he went for and was hoping it will reverse back in his favour.

You are but I recommend Avenues to Wealth

as a network market to join seconded by ALL SOLUTIONS NETWORK which you can join FREE of CHARGE and read more about via

www.allsolutionsnetwork.info

Goodluck
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by Sircj(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2012
Well i found a program that pay 2% daily inasmuch as it had hyip feature, it also has some feature, like (RESTART FEATURE) dat makes it sustainable. if any1 is interestd let me no. Joel4success@gmail.com it wil cost u nothin cos u wil be given fund just 2 try them out
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by oremiti: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2012
the best buz in town now is on my signature clcik now
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by deleo16(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by biz1234: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
Network marketing is the best, am currently involved with one that has been paying my bills, they heve been around for more than 25 years now and are still waxing very strong.

The income comes every month and it will continue to come for life, though, it all depends on your effort.

Network marketing is not for lazy people, if you are lazy, please don't even go there.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by viklam: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2012
how did you go about the marketing?

biz1234: Network marketing is the best, am currently involved with one that has been paying my bills, they heve been around for more than 25 years now and are still waxing very strong.

The income comes every month and it will continue to come for life, though, it all depends on your effort.

Network marketing is not for lazy people, if you are lazy, please don't even go there.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by Piro4rl(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2012
HOW CAN ONE REALLY SUCCEED ON NETWORK MARKETING
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by vemmawealth(f): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2012
emeka_gh: @op,

I have tried Network Marketing with the likes of GNLD and Forever Living Product. Frankly I find them frustrating. Now I am venturing into the murky world of HYIPs. I think I can manage to separate the good ones from the bad ones. Since I started, I have taken time to document some the right way to analyze HYIPs and avoid the loopholes. My blog one my link 'emoneytrail' is dedicated to such. What I found is that an averagely educated person can make a lot of income from HYIPs if he does it with a lot of tact and caution. Those who care to learn about HYIP can read my experience or share their. If only I had know this earlier, I tell myself.

By the way Think and Grow Rich changed a lot about my world view on possibilities, it's a very good book. As for Rich Dad Dad, the jury is still out whether it was based on fact or fiction. Good book nevertheless. Haven't read the third book. Might check it out when I go back to reading, now I want to write mine.

By choosing GNLD, an old school company and its likes, you did d following:

1. You choose a matrix compensation system or plans which history records has never worked

2. You choose to work ten times more and earn ten times less than you should then wait much longer to get paid.

3. U also choose to compulsorily sell very expensive product in an economy where people live on less than a dollar a day.

4. U also chose to build several teams that is research has revealed its impossible.

5. You also choose to buy starter packs and invest into products that u wld resell.

And I can go on but in summary, am trying to say that it was a deal bound to fail. Even the company know you can't go far but they let you work anyways.

However, there is a new school company that puts all the odds of Matrix plan and old school company in your favour. This company does the following:

1. Employs Binary system of compensation which has the history of working mostly.

2. You work ten times less and earn ten times more and you get paid weekly.

3. You ate not expected to sell products just to buy for yourself monthly

4. You are to build only two teams by introducing just two pple

5. You don't buy any starter park. Its free to joing and start building your team

If you want more info or you want to see video testimonies and recommendation, just click on my signature.

Goodluck
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by vemmawealth(f): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2012
emeka_gh: @op,

1. You choose a matrix compensation system or plans which history records has never worked

2. You choose to work ten times more and earn ten times less than you should then wait much longer to get paid.

3. U also choose to compulsorily sell very expensive products in an economy where people live on less than 2 dollars a day.

4. U also chose to build several teams in order to earn good income while research has revealed its impossible.

5. You also choose to buy starter packs and invest into products that u wld resell.

And I can go on but in summary, am trying to say that it was a deal bound to fail. Even the company know you can't go far but they let you work anyways.

However, there is a new school company that puts all the odds of Matrix plan and old school companies in your favour. This company does the following:

1. Employs Binary system of compensation which has the history of working mostly.

3. You are not expected to resell products but just to buy for yourself monthly

5. You don't buy any starter pack. Its free to joing and start building your teams

This one is so good that am scared to type everything here so don't say its 2good to be true.

If you want more info or you want to see video testimonies and recommendation, just click on my signature.

Goodluck
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by suwailad(f): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2012
network marketing anyday that is if the products are cheap or even free

@emeka_gh

trust me you will get burnt one day with hyip no matter how much you think you know. i see them as no more than money doublers. and no hyip sells products or services, how can they last?
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by emekagh(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
vemmawealth:

3. U also choose to compulsorily sell very expensive products in an economy where people live on less than 2 dollars a day.

4. U also chose to build several teams in order to earn good income while research has revealed its impossible.

However, there is a new school company that puts all the odds of Matrix plan and old school companies in your favour. This company does the following:

3. You are not expected to resell products but just to buy for yourself monthly

5. You don't buy any starter pack. Its free to joing and start building your teams

This one is so good that am scared to type everything here so don't say its 2good to be true.

Goodluck

I do think you have a point. Those pitfalls you enumerated with the GNLD are spot on. However I practically to have no time to sell to anyone or depend on other people buying or selling product. Network Marketing is for those who have the time and energy to dedicate to marketing and networking, I have neither. So I am done with Network Marketing for now.

suwailad:
network marketing anyday that is if the products are cheap or even free

@emeka_gh

trust me you will get burnt one day with hyip no matter how much you think you know. i see them as no more than money doublers. and no hyip sells products or services, how can they last?

My dear trust you ke? For wetin now? I rather trust myself, no offense. wink
Besides, no network marketing will offer you product for free except they are bad, and cheap things are not the best in my opinion.

Anyway in response to you comment about HYIPs not selling anything, the fact is that some HYIPs are run by FX Traders. Having done a bit of FX trading myself, I know the potential and possibility. Over 90% of the HYIPs out there are scams, finding the right one is the name of the game.

Anyway, I have got 'burnt' already, so I am better experienced. Btw my http://emoneytrail..com/ is a social experiment which I like to see through. It's about making money online not offline. I already make enough offline. And I made it clear that it's not for the faint-of-heart. I already have a budget for the adventure which I plan to stick to. So my dear, it's not a matter of knowing it all, it's about using myself as a guinea pig so that others might learn for free what is being packaged as 'ebooks' for sale.

So let those who choose to work very hard go on with their profitable hardwork, while those who choose to work smart enjoy their choice. Provided no one is scamming the other. Result is what is important at the end of it all.
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by Chinoanyi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
D3 of dem re just xtablish to flece any investor of dier moni most essp HYIP n FOREX I my slef lost 5200 dolars in dis,which s up2 900k , just 4get dem dats wat I wil even tell my enemy,dey re all criminal investment
Re: Network Marketing Versus Forex Trading & HYIP. by one9jeria: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
it is not only networkmarketing that makes pple rich. I am aware that warran buffet is stock guru. And there are so many pple who trade on global stocks here in niaja and makes it big. You can get the free manual on www.freecashmanuals..com

(1) (Reply)

Change of Name / Get FREE Fiverr Reviews. / Sterling Bank Emerges Best Bank In Support Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.