Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509416 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
Haahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ boxbonnie
Thanks o. don't worry, e no go happen again! Now that you're wiser.
But all d same, i wnt 2 belif d applicatn u're expecting shud be as against next year o, because lyfe has ealier said, i wnt 2 say here that CDHC is over-saturated o. So pls be guided.
Success is ours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
any other march or earlier applicant still awaiting medical call up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
@iyfe and codebrain... Tanx. Oh! Yeah d application is for winter 2013. Tryna gather my doc Together now...¶ have been following this thread daily.. Though silently! And ¶ have learnt more than a lot infact am feeling like an agent now sef..lol
Tanx to d likes of both of u, newacca, femi,ebugirl,bumdish,sucre....etc ¶ can't mention all,
Would need anoda thread to do that..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ ancient1
I submitted on the 2nd of feb, and i havn't gotten a medical up yet o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ Obamacare
Haahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we wud surely get there. Pls kip d flag flyn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
I really love the way we encourage each other in this forum. This is information at its peak. To all the Medical hopefuls, you will get the call up this week IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ solomon okeigar.
A very BIG Amen o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar: Hello! please is anyone attending Dalhousie Uni this fall. Please respond lets connect.

I AM ALSO GOING TO DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY THIS FALL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
de-humph:

I AM ALSO GOING TO DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY THIS FALL.
Me also. Good to find someone going to the same school. Have you gotten your TRV yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar:
Me also. Good to find someone going to the same school. Have you gotten your TRV yet?

AM STILL AWAITING MEDICALS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
de-humph:

AM STILL AWAITING MEDICALS.

When did you submit your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar:

I APPLIED ON THE 30TH OF MAY AT THE VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Don't worry then. Let's hope it will be out before month-end. I will be going for medicals this week. my email is solomonokeigar@yahoo.co.uk. are you going in for Grad or Undergrad studies? and what course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Cuddlemii: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
Please can someone give me an update on Newacca. Has he been given visa or he is still expecting? Most of us are concerned for him so just checking up on him. Best of luck to every other applicant and congratulations to all those who have gotten their TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar: Don't worry then. Let's hope it will be out before month-end. I will be going for medicals this week. my email is solomonokeigar@yahoo.co.uk. are you going in for Grad or Undergrad studies? and what course?

I strongly believe so.I am going for Graduate studies. I just sent u an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Sorry, I obviously didn't get it. solomonokeigar@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
i gor it now. it actually went to my spam mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar: i gor it now. it actually went to my spam mail.

Great grin, I sent you another email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
solomon okeigar:

[quote author=solomon okeigar]

Also awaiting medicals. Subnited 27th march
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=mercylicious][/quote]

Have you tracked your application online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emiaby(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2012
de-humph:

I strongly believe so.I am going for Graduate studies. I just sent u an email.

@solomon & de-humph, am also goin to dal this fall. Submitted my application on same day as de-humph Awaiting medicals.

@all. You are such a blessing...dis tread is very informative and am sure would have kept most going.
For those awaiting medicals dis is surely our week and d TRV ppl, u just don't av any other choice than to bombard us with the good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2012
It's a new week.new hope.oh GOD,we know we arent sick but please shower medical call on those of us who are expecting medical call and grant TRV to those that has done medical..Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2012
olaremy2k: It's a new week.new hope.oh GOD,we know we arent sick but please shower medical call on those of us who are expecting medical call and grant TRV to those that has done medical..Ameen
Amen...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2012
olaremy2k: It's a new week.new hope.oh GOD,we know we arent sick but please shower medical call on those of us who are expecting medical call and grant TRV to those that has done medical..Ameen

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2012
emiaby:

@solomon & de-humph, am also goin to dal this fall. Submitted my application on same day as de-humph Awaiting medicals.

@all. You are such a blessing...dis tread is very informative and am sure would have kept most going.
For those awaiting medicals dis is surely our week and d TRV ppl, u just don't av any other choice than to bombard us with the good news.

That's great to hear. Don't worry just be hopeful. I belive we'll get more medical callup in the house this week IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2012
I'm lookn at using my sis and her hubby in SA as my sponsor, kindly list d docs dat will b applicable.NB,dey r on work permit cz dey wr transfered by dr coy to SA-dey both work in same coy(my sis and her hubby).
Also,does havin a co sponsor here in nigeria wit my main sponsor in SA makes sense?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2012
esere826:

Fine point. I guess like all things in life, all gaps are abused. Even MTN bb browsing was abused also, and fuel subsidy, and Pakistans hospitality to the US, etc... na so life be

grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2012
boxbonnie: Happy sunday peeps! Am Back!!
¶ chose to stay as an observer all this while after ¶ was heart broken **not wat u think** ¶ wasn't denied visa. Here is what happend: to does using "agents"
¶ went through an agent in june last year, handed all the neccesary doc, Paid him. 3 weeks latta he told ♏e my doc has gotten to CDHC for processing, that was b4 the extablishmnt of VAC. He den bragged on how he has helped sevral clients in the past 6yrs and how most of the V.O's are related to his mum..bla bla bla
¶ declared fasting and started bombarding the CDHC an V.O's with prayers.. 3 months latter, nothing happened..¶ declared another 14 days fast! Lol
5 months latta, no news. So ¶ went to the agent and he den made ♏e understand d reason for the delay as result to the large amounts of application the embassy received recently, and visa process time has been extended to 4-6months. ¶ regained hope, then ¶ saw BASHTEE's post on how his applictaion spent 8months and latta was granted trv..¶ got more hope and started firing prayers again bt dis time ¶ directed sum prayers to d agent...
To cut the long gospel short..¶ finally discoverd that my agent submitted my doc. To his wife who in return submitted it probably in their kitchen... It neva got to CDHC, after 7 months of bombardin cdhc with prayers..( Dem catch ♏e mugu) too late wen ¶ woke up.
D moral of this is: agents DONT guarantee visa. Dey only work with d information given.. U can as well do dat...
Please am back @ it again, am expectin my admission letter from the university of regina in a week time! ¶ need every1 hea to help ♏e this time around Oº°˚˚˚. Its for undergraduate.

Sorry oh, broda. This got me laughing grin cheesy grin. Dont worry, your time is here!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by debosky(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
canadianboy: Hello House,
I submitted my application for study permit in May 14 and it reached the CDHC in May 15.Before then, i applied last year but i was refused Visa due to funding issue having completed medicals. But this time, i reapplied in May 15 and since then, no response yet. Part of the documents i submitted are: marriage certificate, my two kids' birth certificate, my wife's certicate, offer of employment letters from my past employers(3 in number) and my offer letter of my present employer and my funded statement of account.
My question is that would the CDHC verify all those offer letters of employments too - all the three are commercial banks whose names have changed thru all these mergers and acquisition.
Am afraid this should not delay my application since it might be difficult to contact those banks again. The reason why i put those letters there is to show evidence of past and present employment so that any amount i claim to have in my personal account can be substantiated.
Also, i did medicals in August last year, is it likely am asked to do medicals again since the medicals last for a period of 1year?

As long as your current employer can be contacted, I very much doubt they will seek to contact all the other employers. The only issue might be if you have only been working for the current employer for a very short period (few weeks/months).

How long have you been with your current employer? If not very long, you may want to contact the new merged bank's HR and find out if they can help verify your previous employment if needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
1 year 4months
debosky:

As long as your current employer can be contacted, I very much doubt they will seek to contact all the other employers. The only issue might be if you have only been working for the current employer for a very short period (few weeks/months).

How long have you been with your current employer? If not very long, you may want to contact the new merged bank's HR and find out if they can help verify your previous employment if needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.