Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509465 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Amen oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
@sir P: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, I waited 5weeks after medical, I was delayed but wasn't denied. @boxbonnie: I still full here gidigba!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by fflowers: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Ebugirl, sweety I'm so happy for u! U make it happen for others, I knew God was gonna be ΐϞ ur case. Thanks for been there for me. I'm so happy 4 u!!!! May aall our dreeams come true!!! My potential CA bestiee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
It not a surprise to me ebugirl got her trv, I knew it right from the start that she is gonna get it....,.,,,,,,,congratulobia Sis !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl did your status on the portal change? or were you called/emailed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
@fflowers: thankz babe, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will soon be celebrated. @shavel: I tapped in2 ur last prayer onthis forum, here I ‎​Ã♍ testifying. This anointing must touch everybody on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sir P!:
@ebugirl did your status on the portal change? or were you called/emailed?

♍Ɣ status on the portal changed this morning.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @all: I got ♍Ɣ visa today, make una help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thank God.

Ebugirl i saw it coming! Congrats and Cheers"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @sir P: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, I waited 5weeks after medical, I was delayed but wasn't denied. @boxbonnie: I still full here gidigba!

Hi, Ebugirl. I'm also attending dalhousie this fall and will be going for medicals this week. Pls I would love to know if the CDHC instructed you to provide proof of payment of tuition fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Jasmine007:

Ebugirl i saw it coming! Congrats and Cheers"

Thankz jasmine!!! Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will be celebrated soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
solomon okeigar:

Hi, Ebugirl. I'm also attending dalhousie this fall and will be going for medicals this week. Pls I would love to know if the CDHC instructed you to provide proof of payment of tuition fee?

I didn't pay a dime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl i see ya...congratulationssssssssssss >>>> this is a day the lord has made..lets all rejoice with an expectant heart and faith...
ebugirl see u in Ca shortly... cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by taolut: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Even though i have never made any comment or contribution to this forum, i have watched in silence and i can say that i have seen all the contributions people make @Ebugirl you are one of theose people and im nothing but comprehended to wish u a cheerful congratulations, hope u have a wonderful time in Canada ( its a beautifullllllllllllllllll Place 2 be) and to all hopeful in the house, the faith in here is strong and by the special Grace of God he will give everyone reasons to laugh and your dreams will not be cut short. Once again Congratulations!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bamshy: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
Congrats ebugirl! Go ahead and book your ticket. Have fun in CA while you stay focused. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2012

Congratulations. We will join you soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ebugirl... ¶ can imagine how happy u feel ryt now, today go sweet pass ur birthday. Wish ¶ was u.lol God go do our own oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
rockafela: @ebugirl i see ya...congratulationssssssssssss >>>> this is a day the lord has made..lets all rejoice with an expectant heart and faith...
ebugirl see u in Ca shortly... cheesy cheesy

Rockafela thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ brother, ur prophecy na authentic. We go collide 4 CA, dat na SURE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
taolut: Even though i have never made any comment or contribution to this forum, i have watched in silence and i can say that i have seen all the contributions people make @Ebugirl you are one of theose people and im nothing but comprehended to wish u a cheerful congratulations, hope u have a wonderful time in Canada ( its a beautifullllllllllllllllll Place 2 be) and to all hopeful in the house, the faith in here is strong and by the special Grace of God he will give everyone reasons to laugh and your dreams will not be cut short. Once again Congratulations!!!!!!!! smiley

Taulot: awwwwwwwwwww! Wat a sweet thing to say. Thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ so much, dis msg got me smiling. Thanks once a again

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks bamshy , will do dat. @ j20: amen oh, God go touch each n every member of dis forum, part 3 ȋ̊§ gonna b good news. @boxbonnie: e b like say Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ de ♍Ɣ mind...food sef no de hungry me. ETIGI activated!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Blackmontana: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @sir P: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, I waited 5weeks after medical, I was delayed but wasn't denied. @boxbonnie: I still full here gidigba!
Congratulations!I am glad to hear about this after so much wait and all. Pack your bags,gurl!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Even around 8pm for nyt i still de track>>>>>>> cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ebu,Big Congratulations to u,I hope am not late though!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dannywest01: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ebugirl I have been watching your progress right from the day you went for ur medicals, sharing ur experience and all ur advices to members of d house.. I knew u were destined for greatness. I'm so happy I didn't monitor ur progress in vain. Let's pop some champagne for ebu girl...big congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emiaby(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl:

I didn't pay a dime.

@ ebugirl, congratulations. I really hope to see this lady wv good heart someday. Goes to show God is working on our case.
@ solomon, have u paid? R u goin to pay the international differential fee nw too? What course r u going for?
Seems we now av 5-8 dalhousie student in d house...ebugirl, plz do quick go so u could fill us in wv everythin abt halifax while we join u soonest!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2012

Congrat dear......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: Thanks bamshy , will do dat. @ j20: amen oh, God go touch each n every member of dis forum, part 3 ȋ̊§ gonna b good news. @boxbonnie: e b like say Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ de ♍Ɣ mind...food sef no de hungry me. ETIGI activated!

Congrats ebugirl, i'm so happy for u, do nt forget all that went thru, learn from the challenges. When u gt there remain focus and dependent on God and sky wil be ur starting point. I wil submit next month, stil gathering document. Congrats once more, its nt by power bt by grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
Blackmontana:
Congratulations!I am glad to hear about this after so much wait and all. Pack your bags,gurl!

Thankz mate, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ all kept me going
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
@bankwo: thankz me darl. @rockafela: easy ♍Ɣ guy, b4 Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ go destroy dat site hahahaha, e go be like African magic 4 ur eye, ur status go change to " ur attention ȋ̊§ required @  earliest, plz contact VAC 4 further instruction"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
dannywest01: Ebugirl I have been watching your progress right from the day you went for ur medicals, sharing ur experience and all ur advices to members of d house.. I knew u were destined for greatness. I'm so happy I didn't monitor ur progress in vain. Let's pop some champagne for ebu girl...big congrats

Thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ dear, ur good wish has manifested today. May people alwaz has good intentions towards Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will be celebrated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
@xtus: thanks a lot. @ emiably: thank you, I still de enjoy dis sun.....‎​ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
@lofoundu: thanks 4 d advice....God has proved himself worthy of ♍Ɣ praise, I will 4Eva worship him alone. Will alwaz be here to help Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ in ur application process. Thanks!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Congrats,ebu girl. What did u do wen u saw uve bn issued trv?
Sumone in dis house ate a bowl of garri on receivn his acceptance letter. Am still waiting to see wat he will do on receiving his trv.

@olaremy, wia u d one dt submitted additional documents? If no, at whoever did, hv they called u for medicals? Am thinking of submitting additional doc to know if it will prompt them to search for d applicatn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.