Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? (645 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
have they been thrown into atheist hell ? nobody see their breaklight today. for the unenlightened, tweedledee and tweedledum is Logicboy and Logic Mind
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by ijawkid(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: have they been thrown into atheist hell ? nobody see their breaklight today. for the unenlightened, tweedledee and tweedledum is Logicboy and Logic Mind

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

E be like them go smoke more igbo.....
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
LMAO!!

Na so you miss me?
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

E be like them go smoke more igbo.....
oh yeah. they like smoking that cheap weed from shrine grin grin grin

logicboy: LMAO!!

Na so you miss me?

grin grin grin what can i say ? you are part of the furniture around here grin
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: oh yeah. they like smoking that cheap weed from shrine grin grin grin

grin grin grin what can i say ? you are part of the furniture around here grin

I have never smoked weed. angry angry angry
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by ijawkid(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy: LMAO!!

Na so you miss me?

Where u go shuk head na??

U con scarce like fuel.....

Lol
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol

I was around this afternoon. I posted on some threads.

nairaland is geting boring. I have been banned from the muslim section and Christians here are running away from debates. cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy:

I have never smoked weed. angry angry angry

that aint what Logic Mind told me. he says you even smoke pawpaw leaves.
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol
grin grin grin grin grin funny
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy:

nairaland is geting boring. I have been banned from the muslim section and Christians here are running away from debates. cry
you call what you do debates ? i guess you wouldnt be mistaken for 'the great debaters' anytime soon.
thats a movie by the way. Denzel Washington. crazy movie too. folk getting lynched and whatnot
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: that aint what Logic Mind told me. he says you even smoke pawpaw leaves.

Nah, always been an athlete. No time to smoke.
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
buzugee: you call what you do debates ? i guess you wouldnt be mistaken for 'the great debaters' anytime soon.
thats a movie by the way. Denzel Washington. crazy movie too. folk getting lynched and whatnot

So what do I do? Whine about christians?
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by ijawkid(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy:

Oh sorry bro....

But why would they be treating d muslims special around this hood.....

Let every1 be here.......

Me sef d thing tire me.....
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by ijawkid(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
logicboy:

Its good to know u dnt smoke....

You take style be good boy o...lol
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by logicboy: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh sorry bro....

But why would they be treating d muslims special around this hood.....

Let every1 be here.......

Me sef d thing tire me.....

Agreed 100%
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

TO LET YOU TELL IT
Re: What Happened To Tweedledee And Tweedledum ? by buzugee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

So what do I do? Whine about christians?
SOUNDS APPROPRIATE. YOU ARE LIKE A VIRTUAL ATHEIST PHARISEE. ALWAYS TRYING TO TRIP UP THE TRUTH.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Christians Think About This? / A Jewish Boycott / Naija Gospel Hits Lunches An Online Entertaining Gospel Music Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.