Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bleach Information - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bleach Information (3195 Views)

Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / Bleach Mania (Anime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleach Information by Vicotex(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guy i bet current naruto go murder both luffy and ichigo if u thinks say na lie go kill ur self.... And again naruto don get speed pass both of dem in any mode, even if na gear 2 or final getsuga tenshou
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mehn ee b lyk say dis thread don kpai? Na wa o
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
No. This thread is still on dude. I'm still trying to figure out why they pend bleach manga. Although they referenced to a part of the manga, that when it is over the manga would continue. can anyone explain pls
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Parnassuss:

Hahaha, you really take this thing as vex. Please watch this clip and see ifnu don't change ur mind. One Piece is not built around just that kid

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=iaP0VrwqtHM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiaP0VrwqtHM

Boring! hehe. I followed it for a while and got tired of it. grin So don't argue on this bro..
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
OK
Re: Bleach Information by Lordmok(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Bleach has now become nonsense Kubo should have just ended it with Aizen's defeat now the story has just become rubbish too many inconsistencies and bringing up too much rubbish that spoils the entire story
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2013
No. I disagree everyone. Aizen isn't dead, he was just cast under seretei, He would still resurface somehow. btw Bleach is back..Not the fillers the Manga
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 2:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Finally i don komplete bliss upto chapta 586....mehn no be small tin o
Re: Bleach Information by Csami(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
The anime nko?
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Csami: The anime nko?

No one knows whats happening. For me, Tokyo TV would probably run the franchise again if the ratings increase more than it was.
Re: Bleach Information by Csami(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
jidesp:

No one knows whats happening. For me, Tokyo TV would probably run the franchise again if the ratings increase more than it was.

Rating! Did it ever drop? They should do the damn thing and wait for the rating later. To the best of my understanding that's how it should be done, production before rating.
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Csami:

Rating! Did it ever drop? They should do the damn thing and wait for the rating later. To the best of my understanding that's how it should be done, production before rating.

No, ratings is what this TV brands know if they are going to make good sales from it. SO I think the rating dropped a lot, so if they get back on track, they show would come back. So for now we are stuck with the Manga which is used to justify the ratings
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Csami:

Rating! Did it ever drop?

Haaa!!! Shey u still dey diz planet? Ova drop worry bliss sotey fillerz kon dey compete wit the canon sef. Na style i take download epi 342-366 (very boring arc) but i had 2 wash dat so as 2 follow the manga very well...

Csami:
They should do the damn thing and wait for the rating later. To the best of my understanding that's how it should be done, production before rating.

Mr Guy, no mata what u say, if the ratings of a manga is shi.t, then that manga/anime is as good as dead.....for e.g the anime-production of woverine & x-men, Tron, etc all died as a result of drop in sales of Marvel comics....it cost millions for an episode to be aired weekly on TV & funny enuff i know of some white guys in a site that were continually purchasing the bliss volume in manga & anime as registered members....na dem i even pity pass

N.b. If u have enuff MB, den u should try the 1000 final battle arc....eee take style sweet sha
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nairaland=info:

Haaa!!! Shey u still dey diz planet? Ova drop worry bliss sotey fillerz kon dey compete wit the canon sef. Na style i take download epi 342-366 (very boring arc) but i had 2 wash dat so as 2 follow the manga very well...

Mr Guy, no mata what u say, if the ratings of a manga is shi.t, then that manga/anime is as good as dead.....for e.g the anime-production of woverine & x-men, Tron, etc all died as a result of drop in sales of Marvel comics....it cost millions for an episode to be aired weekly on TV & funny enuff i know of some white guys in a site that were continually purchasing the bliss volume in manga & anime as registered members....na dem i even pity pass

N.b. If u have enuff MB, den u should try the 1000 final battle arc....eee take style sweet sha

Is it a New Bleach Movie...Give me the download link pls
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=jidesp][/quote]
I don't undastand the link u are talking about?
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
I don't undastand the link u are talking about?

link to d bleach movie u mentioned
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
jidesp:

link to d bleach movie u mentioned
Well if u check dat my komment, u did sea dat I neva made mention of movie BUT if u want a site to bleach movies, u could check
http://wapfever.com/anime3gp.php 4 @least 5-6 movies there....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Download SHARK TANK Tv Series / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 8 Episode 12 – S8EP12 / Watch Husbands Of Lagos Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.