Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Blackberry Torch 9810 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Torch 9810 (695 Views)

How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / New Blackberry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, Torch 9860 - Share Ur Experience Here! / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blackberry Torch 9810 by Jidphil: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2012
The BlackBerry Torch 9810 feels like RIM are on their way to creating the perfect device. Older BB issues have been solved, and good bits have improved. However, a newer developments are coming. And with “BB 10” headed this way, I think the torch 9810 would be able to hold you over till then. This is a BB which values screen space and a physical keyboard, and if you have the same values and enjoy the Blackberry experience, then you would be hard pressed to find a better match elsewhere.

But before you get any device, look at its competition, and research what’s coming next. And as for me, I’m always looking forward to their next offering with baited breath.http://consumerstell.com/index.php/component/content/article/90-electronics/mobile-phones/1071-the-blackberry-torch-9810

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Battery Life? / Internet (ISP) Promos And Freebies In Lagos - 2012 / Unable To Browse On My BB (torch 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.