Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry (10935 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / If This Is The Blackberry Android Phone, I Want One / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by HotieTima(f): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omg like really

they even had to go make a movie call Blackberry babes

omg but it's funny tho,

but Wat's so special about the blackberry i hate that phone undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
what a' romantic' topic.

Op its unfortunate, i dont have a BB cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Scash(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2011
Not 'nigerians' per say. Nigerian girls. . . Dts wat shows dey r big girls- at least if dey cant aford a car grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

what a' romantic' topic.

Op its unfortunate, i dont have a BB cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i know so

romantic right grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well u do give BB that's y u posted here eheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by 195(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
tima dont you dare insult my nigerian girls

i alone im authorised to do that

else i'll rip u apart angry angry
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by mikuz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
@toba,
the topic is technologically romantic!!
grin
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Chimezie198(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2011
mehn, i taya for dat Blueberry and their subcription mata
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by slimyem: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

lie!!
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by iyatrustee(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2011
not all of us. used one in the past but had to drop it cos of the too much craze abt it. mgt surprise you to know dat most pple are also dumping theirs for other smartfones. cheesy
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2011
sis, Tima. . .
you are late. . .

AS HELL!!  undecided grin
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by bekay911(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
Dnt lyk d fone either.
@op i dnt av so i dnt knw
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Chimezie198(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2011
bekay911:

Dnt lyk d fone either.
@op i dnt av so i dnt knw
big lie
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2011
You go fear talk na.
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by seedord247(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2011
Thank God for Andriod and Ipad . . . .
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by denzel2009: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
seedord247:

Thank God for Andriod and Ipad . . . .

are those phones?
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by seedord247(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
denzel2009:

are those phones?

No they are 3310 embarassed
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by freecocoa(f): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
Come seedord I hope say no be my name dey your siggy so o.
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by seedord247(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
Madam shey you use superglue as eyedrop ni.
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by denzel2009: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
freecocoa:

Come seedord I hope say no be my name dey your siggy so o.

freecocoa, merry christmas to you too. Do have a nice one kiss
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by bekay911(f): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2011
Chimezie198:

big lie
so u think everybdy/gal is a BB freak
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2011
denzel2009:

freecocoa, merry christmas to you too. Do have a nice one kiss
Thanks sweets. kiss kiss

[quote
author=seedord247 link=topic=831897.msg9830071#msg9830071 date=1324767017]
Madam shey you use superglue as eyedrop ni.

[quote][/quote] Come today is xmas o berra respect yourself and be nice to avoid angering the newest baby in town,btw merry xmas to you.
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by seedord247(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2011
I'm not celebrating Xmas we're celebrating Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. wishing you more of this in life. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by freecocoa(f): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2011
^
Okay then merry CHRISTMAS to you and I wish you anything you wish me cos "more of this" na only you know wetin you mean by that. grin grin

Wishing you all the best things life has got to offer dear,may you and your family remain blessed.

Please stay off the egbo for today atleast,respect the baby. grin tongue
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by HotieTima(f): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2011

i swear i given up on watching nollywood movies

like god knows how long ago

yep i am behind ooooo

but really wat's up everyone having on in the damn movies

not even just because of blackberry babes but many more too grin grin grin grin i find it funny tho
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by texazzpete(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2011
Hotie Tima:

omg like really

they even had to go make a movie call Blackberry babes

omg but it's funny tho,

but Wat's so special about the blackberry i hate that phone undecided undecided undecided

Looking at your profile pic, i can assure you that most Nigerian men would love what you're carrying at your back than any blackberry grin
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by lynxnoon(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
texazzpete:

Looking at your profile pic, i can assure you that most Nigerian men would love what you're carrying at your back than any blackberry grin
including yours truely abi? grin
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ I have realised that only the poor people hate BB. I have bought about 10 BBs in 2011 and I always go for the latest releases. The truth is, those who detest BB are those who cant afford to pay them monthly subscriptions. Poor fellas !!!
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by stagger: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Stupidly obsessed. Imagine when me and my guys went out recently and this girl was chatting us up and asking for Blackberry pins. When I told her I did not have a BB, she was like "whaaaaatttt"? My guy too now brought out one cheap Nokia and showed the girl. And she was just talking about how Blackberry was this and that and blah blah blah!

Meanwhile, my guy had left his iPhone at home; na so me and am just dey look de girl dey laugh inside our minds.

The obsession for the phones of a company that is just a touch away from bankruptcy is simply madness. In other parts of the world, people are dumping their BBs for the iPhone and Android devices en masse! Why do we always embrace what the world is dumping?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by stagger: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2011
LeoMax:

@ I have realised that only the poor people hate BB. I have bought about 10 BBs in 2011 and I always go for the latest releases. The truth is, those who detest BB are those who cant afford to pay them monthly subscriptions. Poor fellas !!!

Stupid argument. How much is the monthly subscription?
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by edujoy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
I love my BLUEBERRY
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by BabaEleko(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
LeoMax:

Shut d fc.uk up bros. Na only pure water BB be smart phone. So because say u fit afford monthly subscription now don make u qualify as rich fella abi no be so? smh for ur intelligence.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by texazzpete(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
LeoMax:

Daft argument. I've hated Blackberry phones even though I'm forced to use one. Until the recent release of the OS7 devices, all blackberry phones were slow, buggy, crappy devices with a clumsy and ugly UI and pitiful app selection. I won't even mention the small, low-res screens.

I have a BB and an iPhone 4 and that to me is a pretty good combination. All Blackberry users who can afford it should get a decent Android, iOS or WP7 device on the side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PES Club Manager Game Discussion Thread / #elephone P7000 Discussion Thread## / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.