Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dual Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dual Citizenship (577 Views)

Lagos 2015: PDP Members Sue Obanikoro For Forgery, Dual Citizenship / The Issue Of Dual Citizenship. / Oyo Elections:Pdp Heads For Tribunal •accuses Ajimobi Of Having Dual Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dual Citizenship by tinkinfela(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Dual Citizenship by manny4life(m): 2:17am On Jun 13, 2012
Like I heard when this issue was talked about here on NL, no you can't although they said the Supreme Court is currently reviewing the case, in the case of one Anambra state governor who challenged the constitution. IMO, I think you can, I'll say go for it, when you get to that bridge, you'll know how to cross it. Although the clause in our Constitution is so complicated and twisted with gibberish that it's confusing. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dual Citizenship by tinkinfela(m): 2:26am On Jun 13, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Oil Subsidy Bribery Scam: Rep Farouk Lawan In Police Net / Nigeria Don Dey Better O! / Two Chinese Arrested For Killing 2 Other Fellow Countrymen In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.