Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Prices For These Paints - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prices For These Paints (227117 Views)

BEST QUALITY IMPORTED BULLETPROOF SECURITY DOORS AT REDUCED PRICES FOR HOMES / Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). / Wholesale Prices For Stone Coated Step-tiles Roofing Sheet From The Importer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices For These Paints by MrApcLimited: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Akeous Products & Chem' Limited we are makers of UC Ultimate Coat. The best of this generation and beyond. The Test of quality. We take after sales services.

Contact us @08096433881, 08144976780 for phone and whatsapp respectively.
Email: akeousprochemltd@gmail.com

https:///2348144976780

See images below.

Thanks and Regards.

Re: Prices For These Paints by MrApcLimited: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
For more model product paints, and to place order contact us@ Whatsapp 08144976780, and via email akeousprochemltd@gmail.com

UC Ultimate, gives you the coats that suit your walls well with lasting coverage.

Re: Prices For These Paints by elengine: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2020
How many sqm will your 20 litre paint cover for internal?
Re: Prices For These Paints by phardylart(f): 3:03am On May 08, 2020
Hello all, so a painter gave me this quote for painting my flat. 2 bedrooms and the living room. Is this a good bargain? I think he may be trying to swerve me cos I’m a woman. Kindly advice.

1. Satin (Inter colour) 20ltrs @₦30000, 4ltrs @₦10000.

2.white emulsion 2drums @₦4500each=₦9000.

3. pop cement 2bags @₦3800each=₦7600.

4. Screeding paint @₦2400per drums=₦ 9600.

5. PVA 8kg@550per kg=4400.

6. Sampaper@₦250per yards=₦2500.

Transportation ₦3000.

The total money is ₦76100. That's for materials
Re: Prices For These Paints by csiworksnig(f): 12:20am On May 09, 2020
phardylart:
Hello all, so a painter gave me this quote for painting my flat. 2 bedrooms and the living room. Is this a good bargain? I think he may be trying to swerve me cos I’m a woman. Kindly advice.

1. Satin (Inter colour) 20ltrs @₦30000, 4ltrs @₦10000.

2.white emulsion 2drums @₦4500each=₦9000.

3. pop cement 2bags @₦3800each=₦7600.

4. Screeding paint @₦2400per drums=₦ 9600.

5. PVA 8kg@550per kg=4400.

6. Sampaper@₦250per yards=₦2500.

Transportation ₦3000.

The total money is ₦76100. That's for materials

The prices are okay, fair market price he gave you your painter is a very nice person smiley

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by phardylart(f): 11:22pm On May 16, 2020
csiworksnig:

The prices are okay, fair market price he gave you your painter is a very nice person smiley

If he says his workmanship is 30k is he still nice?

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by MrApcLimited: 12:41am On May 20, 2020
phardylart:

If he says his workmanship is 30k is he still nice?
His quote for satin is quite high.

I can give you for 25-27k per drum(20Ltr) and 5-6k per gallon(4Ltr)..

If it's already late you can let go, otherwise we also deliver.
Re: Prices For These Paints by phardylart(f): 2:02am On May 20, 2020
MrApcLimited:

You have intercolor paint?
Re: Prices For These Paints by MrApcLimited: 10:39am On May 20, 2020
phardylart:

You have intercolor paint?
All these terminology used in modern day paint industries can be confusing at times, especially to customers.

Intercolor as in the company established for multicolor paint finishes or ?

Intercolor paints I know are more or less same with interior decoration finishes with multiple colors like stucco(marble trowel), silk and or satin. Etc

My post was in reference to your Satin quote by your painter. And yes, if your position on intercolor paint is stucco/marble trowel then yes, I have it.

Just whatsapp us@ 08144976780

Or email akeousprochemltd@gmail.com
Re: Prices For These Paints by Adams6116: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
SlimChay:
People use the term "Quality" rampantly and with the aim to trick intending client/customers who are often too unaware of the rudiments involve in paint chemicals.

With that being said,I'd like to inform the many viewers, prospecting customers and those willing to purchase paints of any kind,make and brand that quality is just a term used in identifying or quantifying the greatness of paint. And the greatness is determined by volume of chemicals, in other words the increase of "content of materials/chemicals. The greater the paint the more content of chemicals or vice versa.

In the paint industry when discussing paint we talk about Volume and there's always a standard volumetric measurement chemically,to all kinds or types of paint. Eg Emulsion might have 12-15kg of calcium carbonate and 2-5kg of Titanium do oxide. In a standard paint solution. The more increase in chemicals the greater the quality hence the higher the cost unfortunately. Yes. They say "Better soup na money kill am"

With that said,I leave you with "uc-Ultimate Coat",the future of beautification and durability products with potent coverage per square meter spreadability per coat. Our newly yet quality product in the industries of paints, cosmetics etc

Akeous Products & Chem' Limited we are makers of UC-Ultimate Coat. The best of this generation and beyond.

Contact us @08096433881, 08144976780 for phone and whatsapp respectively.
Email: akeousprochemltd@gmail.com

We are also currently running an internal certificate awarding programme on "How to produce paint" etc Very interesting and helps to improve individuals financially afterwards. See images below.

Thanks and Regards.
Please where can I get company producing buckets with labelling below. I am in kano. Thanks
Re: Prices For These Paints by Dominionplaza: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
CALL US

Re: Prices For These Paints by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2020
What Is The Price Of Dulux Paint In Nigeria 2020

click here to get the full details >>> https://www.nigerianpricing.com.ng/what-is-the-price-of-dulux-paint-in-nigeria-2020/
Re: Prices For These Paints by FrancisAdl(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrApcLimited:

Which brand? I need a very durable satin paint
Re: Prices For These Paints by MrApcLimited: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2020
FrancisAdl:

Which brand? I need a very durable satin paint
Sorry for the late response.

Yes, we are Ultimate Coat and we can give you on order,the desired high volumetric measurement quality.

Call us or whatsapp@08144976780
Re: Prices For These Paints by greenmonk: 6:57pm On May 04, 2021
Davidbanky:
Please can anyone explain this satin paint to me more ? Is it that the quality is far better or what ?
Satin?
Re: Prices For These Paints by danteweb: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sipes paints is the industry leader in the Middle East and North Africa, and has now opened up in Nigeria. https://www.sipesnigeria.com/.

If you are a painter, you need to try out these superb international quality paints at affordable prices comparable with existing local brands. Sipes makes emulsions, decorative / special effect paints and wood care varnishes.

Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning nairaland I hope we have a great night rest.
I love to explain a little about our Company. GOLD EDGE INDUSTRY NIGERIA LTD. The Manufacturer of VALUE PAINTS,ANFANI PAINTS NEGRO CAPA PAINTS AND BUFFALO PAINTS. While VALUE PAINTS is our Standard or Economy Grade, Value plus Products are our Premium grade.
negro capa Easyliving Emulsion is a Medium Quality paint based on sterner Acrylic fortified with light fast pigments. It is formulated for Both Interior and exterior application.
For your direct Supply of Quality Value paints Product directly from the factory. Where you can be rest assured of it's Quality.
Coporate Sales Excecutive.
08163862804 (Calls and Whatapp)
Valuepaints188@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good morning Nigerians. Glad we had lovely and pleasant weekend. Let's know about another Grade of Value Product. A premium grade of VALUE PAINTS Product.
Plus Excel Emulsion is a Premium Quality Product, guaranteed to give a smooth and lasting finish. It is formulated with light fast and weather resistant pigments and binders. It has excellent scrub resistance and fortified with both in can and dry film properties.
For a direct supply of Value Paint Products from the Company, Quality and batch intact,
Contact-: Mr NASS
WhatsApp and calls. 08163862804.
valuepaints188@gmail.com
A trial will convince You.
https://www.nairaland.com/6626105/value-paints-value-plus

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by Rainer131(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Valuepaints20:
Good morning Nigerians. Glad we had lovely and pleasant weekend. Let's know about another Grade of Value Product. A premium grade of VALUE PAINTS Product.
Plus Excel Emulsion is a Premium Quality Product, guaranteed to give a smooth and lasting finish. It is formulated with light fast and weather resistant pigments and binders. It has excellent scrub resistance and fortified with both in can and dry film properties.
For a direct supply of Value Paint Products from the Company, Quality and batch intact,
Contact-: Mr NASS
WhatsApp and calls. 08163862804.
valuepaints188@gmail.com
A trial will convince You.
https://www.nairaland.com/6626105/value-paints-value-plus

Tested Ok

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
VALUE PAINTS
GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by keeper303: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Valuepaints20:
VALUE PAINTS
GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

How much is the drum satin paint?

1 Like

Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
keeper303:

Please DM sir
Thank you for choosing VALUE PAINTS
Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
keeper303:

Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (November 2021) https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/
Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
*Good evening Great Painters in the house.* I salute you all For your Quality and affordable and direct supply from Company at company’s price Paints,
For the best of Acrylic Emulsion, Premium Quality Value paints Products for Schools, Hotels, Offices, Hospital and Houses. Don't go far. Get your quality Paints directly from the Company.
Contact-: Mr Nas.
Coporate Salesperson �‍� VALUE PAINTS AND BUFFALO PAINTS.
0163862804. Calls and WhatsApp.
A trial will convince you.
Have a productive week ahead.������

Re: Prices For These Paints by Valuepaints20(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Value Paints Prices in Nigeria (October 2022) https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.