Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded - Forum Games (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded (200429 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring:

Weren't you?

did I?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring:

Don't you think you should answer that question yourself?

how did I answer the question?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

how did I answer the question?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do or don't you think so?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

did I?

Why are you asking me?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring:

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do or don't you think so?

is it that easy to give a straightforward answer when u trying to digest the content of the question...... why are u making the choice diff for me nah? tongue
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ivanspring:

Why are you asking me?

u have the answer to the puzzle nah...... will u grant us the opportunity to know the answer?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2014
dre11:

u have the answer to the puzzle nah...... will u grant us the opportunity to know the answer?

What puzzle?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2014
dre11:

is it that easy to give a straightforward answer when u trying to digest the content of the question...... why are u making the choice diff for me nah? tongue

So, what do you suggest?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
What's happening here? And where's chocopearl and benise?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ivanspring:

What puzzle?

u want me to disclose it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ivanspring:

So, what do you suggest?

aren't we practicing ladies first rule again?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2014
dre11:

aren't we practicing ladies first rule again?

Do you think we should?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2014
dre11:

u want me to disclose it?

I think so or don't you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

I think so or don't you?

that's why I did ask you...... did u see why?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

Do you think we should?

should we then negate that assumption?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by jaybel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

What is going on here pls?Are u high? grin
dre11:

What is going on here pls?Are u high?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

What do you suggest?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

that's why I did ask you...... did u see why?

No. Tell me why you asked...and be straight for once and stop replying my questions with questions of your own tongue
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

What do you suggest?

do u really want my suggestion?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

No. Tell me why you asked...and be straight for once and stop replying my questions with questions of your own tongue

and if I didn't stop
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

do u really want my suggestion?

If i didn't want it then why did i ask for it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

and if I didn't stop

The gods of nairaland will have your fingers for supper...are you scared?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

If i didn't want it then why did i ask for it?

I ask of it because I knew u can supply it.... why are u denying me of that opportunity?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

The gods of nairaland will have your fingers for supper...are you scared?

am only scared of not seeing ur letters...... do u think they have the heart to chop it
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

am only scared of not seeing ur letters...... do u think they have the heart to chop it

Lol @chop it...they won't only chop it, they'll hang the bones as souvenir... cheesy

Can you imagin that scenerio?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
dre11:

I ask of it because I knew u can supply it.... why are u denying me of that opportunity?

I can't wait to see who'll give up on this game...would it be you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

Lol @chop it...they won't only chop it, they'll hang the bones as souvenir... cheesy

Can you imagin that scenerio?

can't because its only u that is seeing it
I tried to see it but...... its only comes blank.... so what do I do then
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ivanspring:

I can't wait to see who'll give up on this game...would it be you?

I will only give up the moment ur beautiful start fading....
I mean the inner beautiful with the added outward beautiful...... can u see what am facing now?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2014
dre11:

can't because its only u that is seeing it
I tried to see it but...... its only comes blank.... so what do I do then

Well...i already told you that i love thrillers and horrors...are you saying you were not scared?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2014
dre11:

I will only give up the moment ur beautiful start fading....
I mean the inner beautiful with the added outward beautiful...... can u see what am facing now?

No. What is it you're facing?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Ivanspring:

No. What is it you're facing?

did prospect of loosing ugrin..... can u see mah dilemma

what other things do u need then
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Ivanspring:

Well...i already told you that i love thrillers and horrors...are you saying you were not scared?

scared of what u love reading but don't have the mind to carry it outundecided....... should I still be scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (314) (Reply)

tpbm (the person below me) / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.