Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded - Forum Games (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded (191835 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2014
dre11:

Don't worry next time I will carry a placard telling the whole world that I do miss u so much.... Do u like that?
I'm sure I will like that....so what's up with you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2014
miztola: I'm sure I will like that....so what's up with you?

Am cool and I will say am glad to see this ebony angel this night .... So what took u AWOL ?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
I see our dear thread keeps getting better. SO to my nl sweetees harlos, jbluv55, tolutweety, bantino, emmabest2000, dre11, elantracey and u yea i mean u missed u guys a whole lot. #backandberra#
so tell me dre dear apart frm missing u, wat else did i miss?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
chocopearl: I see our dear thread keeps getting better. SO to my nl sweetees harlos, jbluv, tolutweety, bantino, emmabest2000, dre11, elantracey and u yea i mean u missed u guys a whole lot. #backandberra#

Missed ur face, ur words and everytin because am sure u didn't miss anything the way I do miss u.... So can u see why am not able to tell what u did miss?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
chocopearl: I see our dear thread keeps getting better. SO to my nl sweetees harlos, jbluv55, tolutweety, bantino, emmabest2000, dre11, elantracey and u yea i mean u missed u guys a whole lot. #backandberra#

Why would I believe u missd me wen u left without saying a goodbye? sad sad I practically combed the whole of nairaland and dollarland in search of my swts.
Maybe we strt our reconciliation from 'what took u away?' and ''y so long?''

PS: ain't allowing you leave me anymore. sad wink
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chaii dre u mean say no gist at all?? Feels good to be back though. How ve u been?

*awww tolu dear i really ve no big reason for my absence, i ws jst having some me time. Hope u ve bn fine

lol....nt to worry m nt leaving anytime soon*
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
chocopearl:

*awww tolu dear i really ve no big reason for my absence, i ws jst having some me time. Hope u ve bn fine

Maybe.. Maybe not!! cool I v bn 100% good buh I cld av bn a percent better if u had nt left.Hw ws ur day?

*u said anytime soon Well.. U can leave NL anytime buh nt me anymore.you ve got a mail dearie... wink cheesy*
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by harlos: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2014
chocopearl: I see our dear thread keeps getting better. SO to my nl sweetees harlos, jbluv55, tolutweety, bantino, emmabest2000, dre11, elantracey and u yea i mean u missed u guys a whole lot. #backandberra#
Chocopearl my one and only NL twin. Me missed you so much, why did you left without saying goodbye
I keep on checking your profile to see if you haven't deactivated, don't you know it hurts ? sad

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Harlos tweeenny goodmorning, i don miss u scarraa. I cnt wait to get d full gist of all i missed, hw ws ur night?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Princeparix(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
chocopearl: Chaii dre u mean say no gist at all?? Feels good to be back though. How ve u been?

Have been doing good all this while u did left without saying a word and.never looked back...

Let me ask self..... How did u cope knowing that u left a family here?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by harlos: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
chocopearl: Harlos tweeenny goodmorning, i don miss u scarraa. I cnt wait to get d full gist of all i missed, hw ws ur night?
You say you miss me embarassedembarassed
See how much I miss you.

embarassedembarassed
u see am?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
longest time , how are u hon
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2014
harlos:
You say you miss me embarassedembarassed
See how much I miss you.

embarassedembarassed
u see am?

awwww my tweennny really missed me, bt u know i'll always miss u more right?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Elantracey: longest time , how are u hon

hello sweet, i'm so fine. Hw re u doing?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Chocochoco, is that you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Harlos: good morning.how your side?
Jbluv55: how u dey today? I shld visit ur joint sometimes soon..i hope u have what I want??

Chocopearl: morning swts angry angry. How body?

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Tolutweety, what could you possibly want that we won't have? Or are you planning to make me serve you chocopearl's lips for dinner? grin
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55: Tolutweety, what could you possibly want that we won't have? Or are you planning to make me serve you chocopearl's lips for dinner? grin

I knew you were smart...
But with your response, you deserve an ovation.

Now that you know...should I still come??
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
tolutweety:

I knew you were smart...
But with your response, you deserve an ovation.

Now that you know...should I still come??
Of course sire, but will you be bringing chocopearl along?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55:
Of course sire, but will you be bringing chocopearl along?

you are the one serving me...remember tongue
All i need do is pay for your services.... wink cool

so will you ?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
tolutweety:

you are the one serving me...remember tongue
All i need do is pay for your services.... wink cool

so will you ?
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Ok, so when do I expect you? grin
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by tolutweety(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Ok, so when do I expect you? grin

As soon as you alert me you have her soft lips myfood ready....I ll be there in a 'mention' wink cheesy
How long shld i wait..?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
tolutweety:

As soon as you alert me you have her soft lips myfood ready....I ll be there in a 'mention' wink cheesy
How long shld i wait..?
Erm.....Why not let me locate her first? wink
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55:
Chocochoco, is that you?

Jb!!! Jb!!!! this is me, i see i already got an invite to ur bar. Hope say u get big stout, hw ve u been?

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
tolutweety:

How long shld i wait..?

Cannibal alert!!!! Tolu dearie na my lips u wan order ni?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Jbluv55(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
chocopearl:

Jb!!! Jb!!!! this is me, i see i already got an invite to ur bar. Hope say u get big stout, hw ve u been?
Chocomilo(grin), you'll get anything you so desire, would you be wanting tolutweety's head too? shockedshockedshockedgrin
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by deneut: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
How is evry1 dis evening?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
chocopearl:

hello sweet, i'm so fine. Hw re u doing?

am fyn ma'am , you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by deneut: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
how to spend d weekend?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by chocopearl(f): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Elantracey:
am fyn ma'am , you?

i'm alright dear, hello sweets wats popping??
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
chocopearl:

i'm alright dear, hello sweets wats popping??

Sometin that can't be disclose here....
I hope the pearl is still glittering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (314) (Reply)

tpbm (the person below me) / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha)