Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Can I Import To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import To Nigeria (1930 Views)

What Can I Import From USA? / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Import To Nigeria by bombay: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2007
Any idea?
Re: What Can I Import To Nigeria by gzy212(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2007
Why not try to import JINLING brand gasoline generator? You just make the deposit, when the goods about arrive to Lagos, then you make the balance. One important point you worried is how to distribute these goods. But the information from my buyers in Nigeria is that they distribute very soon. Hope you can contact me.
Sunny,Guo
Sales
International Operations Dept
Ph.: +86 21 3760 1551 Fax: +86 21 3760 1556
Cell: 86 137 8893 7623
MSN:masterguozhiyun@hotmail.com
Website: http://shanghaisunshow.en.alibaba.com, www.sunshow.com.cn
Email: zhiyun@jinlingcn.com

Re: What Can I Import To Nigeria by Arizona1: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2007
Hi,
I also have an idea of what you can import which people always need.
It's all about Motor spare parts especially from US. These are the kind of spare parts that have great demand in the market and as they land,people will be begging to buy ,not that you'll start seeking for buyers.

The only thing there is that before you import,we'll give you list of what to bring in so that they'll be sold without hazzles and you get your cash with large profit margine.You don't need much money to do the business.The person buying the things there for you must be serious and sincere if you are not the person that'll make the purchases.

If you'll like to know more,you can call 08037937403 0r 08037746090.
Before you import anything,make sure you have the target market at hand so that u'll be able to turn over.

Best wishes!!
Re: What Can I Import To Nigeria by Yoky(f): 12:27pm On May 15, 2009
Hello,
If you wanna import jewelry,
you can contact me.
sales@fengyijewelry.com
Waiting for your email. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: Running A Barber Shop And Internet Cafe In a Hostile Environment / Is Biscuits Still Banned/Prohibited For Import? / Used Clothin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.