Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Should I Import To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Import To Nigeria (28847 Views)

How Can I Import From China / What Can I Import From USA? / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Import To Nigeria by Osondust: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hi All,

Looking for small business Ideas, I stay in Europe and intend importing goods back to Nigeria but not sure on what is doing well, not car business but something affordable with quick return on investment. Yes I am to do the research my self, but since I have people with brilliant ideas here I had to bring it up. Any idea is welcome. (2-3 Million Naira Investment).

thanks
Osondust
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by k9(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2008
Export from nigeria instead. every1 else is importing. go against the tide and be different.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by myholydove(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2008
Why don't u import technology to nigeria. Europe is by far more developed than Nigeria, so u can look for something that doesn't exist in Naija, come over and set it up. U could liase with state Government's. most of our Governors will be willing to collaborate with U. if they don't work out, try local governments, and if all the governments fail to listen to u,
Try looking for a technology u can sponsor urself or rather become the companies rep. in nigeria, most guys are doing that now.

If u really want to import things, try electronic gadgets, most youths are really going gaga with this things. the market is hot for them.

More info contact me mayorken@fastermail.com

1 Like

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 2:34pm On May 02, 2008
Computer accessories and mobile phones.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by dome2: 1:27pm On May 06, 2008
Hi,
Send me your email so that I can give you some professional advice
Osondust:

Hi All,

Looking for small business Ideas, I stay in Europe and intend importing goods back to Nigeria but not sure on what is doing well, not car business but something affordable with quick return on investment. Yes I am to do the research my self, but since I have people with brilliant ideas here I had to bring it up. Any idea is welcome. (2-3 Million Naira Investment).

thanks
Osondust
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2008
@myholydove,

I will send you an email today.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hi,

I will always advice people to come back home and invest. Local manufacturing pays in Nigeria. O boy consider local production,2million is more than enough to start one.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by JJYOU: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2008
nthnymarce:

Hi,

I will always advice people to come back home and invest. Local manufacturing pays in Nigeria. O boy consider local production,2million is more than enough to start one.
what do u advice he start sir
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by johnbulgie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
Clothings,computer and accesories;mobile phones and other electronics.im into this ,its fast selling biz.If u re serious send email to johnbulgie @yahoo.co.uk.;No scam pls.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by chibikee: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hi nthnymarce
What is the product that u feel he can start manufacturing in niaja with 2million.I will appreciate if you can give me some examples .My email is Porchwilliams@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by DonSegmond(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2009
i get really skeptical when the discussion moves from a public forum to email. anywayz, this is an interesting thread.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
abujabooks:

Computer accessories and mobile phones.

WHAT TYPE OF MOBILE PHONE AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES DO YOU HAVE IN MIND , KINDLY SEND THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL BOX- sonety2k@yahoo.com

THANKS

myholydove

WHAT TYPE OF TECNOLOGY OR ELECTRONICS GADGETS DO YOU HAVE IN MIND THAT WILL MOVE IN THE COUNTRY , KINDLY SEND THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL BOX- sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by apipony(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2009
Hello,all!

If want to buy clothing or related i think China is a good resource.

We are China garment manufacturer,we provide high quality and resonable price clothing,please visit our website and send us enquiry if you want to custom make clothing also stock from China,our company introduction as below:

We are socks manufacturer,underwear manufacturer,sportswear supplier specialized in CoolMax socks,seamless underwear,X-static socks,CoolMax underwear,CoolMax T-shirts,cycling jersey,CoolMax fabric,CoolMax Yarn.Our underwear,brief,sport bra and socks includes most of the performance and eco-friendly material such as Invista and DuPont's CoolMax,Thermolite,Lycra,Supplex,Tactel,also Cotton,Nylon,Wool,microfiber are available,Italy SANTONI seamless machine,we have garment inspectors in buying office and the third party inspection & test companies,so we can present new styles of lady polo shirt,sports socks,sweat shirts,dress,men's boxer brief underwear,sublimation printing t-shirts,nylon spandex seamless yoga wear.

For more styles and current production,please send us email,thanks!

Best Regards
Pony Gu
Email: pony@seamless-underwear.com
Mobile: +86-13482269047
Company:Shanghai Comfort Sportswear Co., Ltd
Tel: +0086-21-52161978 Fax: +0086-21-52162381
Address: No.18, Lane 658,Jinzhong Road, Changning District, Shanghai,China. Postcode: 200335
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2009
frankly speaking,i dont want to go public on the importation stuff or local production. But,try to find out wht is existing in europe or middle east that has not been found in 9ija.
o boy,move into it and make your money before people spoils the line with fake. i think,i ve one that i can share with a first caller. nthnymarcel@yahoo.com.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by fokusy: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
What about food and beverages i.e cereals, spices, energy drinks etc. That industry sounds like it might be a winner if one can get an exclusive distributorship from manufacturers in US and Europe. anyone one with advice?
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
fokusy,kindly go for the energy drink,its superb.u will make much money. we have only one popular brand in 9ija now. ignore fruit juice because u may not be able to compete with dangote and coca-cola.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by oneralarm0(m): 3:16am On Apr 24, 2009
We're one step ahead in hardware development and integration, also focusing on security solution and system, being exclusively a GPS research and development company and manufacturers of covert vehicle tracking and car tracking systems, GSM/GPRS, SMS or AMPS based, for AVL, fleet tracking and truck tracking, personal security. Low-cost GPS tracking system, vehicle tracking and car tracking systems with an easy protocol for AVL GPS tracking and user friendly software. Products based in GSM GPRS and GPS for accurate and fastest location, minimum cost, wide coverage and the best covert performance, ideal for fleet tracking or recovery.

Track and monitor more than 100000 cars via online tracking centre, and this service is totally free. It works with GSM/GPS/GPRS vehicle tracker and GSM/GPS/GPRS personal tracker.

You can visit online tracking centre website at www.onertrack.com and www.oneralarm.com .

MSN: oneralarm06@gmail.com
Email:oneralarm06@gmail.com
Yahoo messenger: oneralarm06@yahoo.com

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
Chibikee,check ur emails.i have forwarded some opinions
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by fokusy: 2:29am On May 15, 2009
Guys

I'm working with a company that is developing an energy drink for the West African market. We are contemplating whether to develop a new flavor for the drink or stick with the regular red bull taste.

Any ideas is welcome from my fellow nairalanders.

what kind of flavor do you prefer in your energy drink i.e fruity, citrus or do you prefer to stick with the red bull taste

please keep the ideas flowing

fokusy
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2009
Hi focusy,

just like i highlighted in my earlier contribution,energy drink will pay u big,although the take off may be capital intensive.

you should consider the flavour that will give a wonderful taste,when combined with red wine.

secondly,banana and apple flavour will make sense especially within the women folk,which happens to be the targetted consumers.

all the best.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by ebonyking: 6:04pm On May 22, 2009
Hey guys,

I am contenplating seriously about importing Used Laptop Computer Systems from China and US but my greatest headache is how and where to sell them off fast
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by stagger: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
Osondust:

Hi All,

thanks
Osondust

Hve you seen the import prohibition list? All those guys shipping in clothes and other stuff on this list into Nigeria are directly contravening Customs laws. The list is so extensive that you begin to wonder what exactly you can actually import.

The guy who advised you to try exportation instead is giving you a really good advice. Stick with it.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by JonIbadan: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2011
We export all kinds of vehicles directly from Germany.
BMW, Mercedes Benz, VW, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, Audi, Peugeot etc,
We are a reliable and trusted company.
Come and visit us in Germany or just order online and we will ship you the car, van, bus or truck you need.
www.carsexport.eu

1 Like

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by MorganNick: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2011
Nigeria has no mining industry,despite having large mineral deposits including coal,tin,iron,lead and zinc.Once a big food exporter,Nigeria now depends on imports for much of its subsistence.I feel the food and essential commodities are the in acute shortage in Nigeria.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by headworld: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by headworld: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions  (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by sarwana: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2011
guys am interested in exporting to nigeria polo shirts, tshirts , jeans , shoes ,belts and cap.

do you think it would be a good market to do that , furthermore how can i register my company in nigeria inorder to work properly and import things on regular basis, wht are the procedures for that and if i need to rent a one bedroom flat with the facitily of stocking merchandise too which city would be better to do that, please get back to me with your ideas and info
best regards. nick.
imran142000@yahoo.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by ajaniade1: 2:57pm On May 13, 2012
Blackberry phones
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by candicewang(f): 2:29am On May 28, 2012
Dear friend,

Have a good day!

If you want to make money. Here are a best way that without investment.If you've any interests,PLs
feel free to contact with me.

Miss Candice / 王宗兰
Sales Manager

China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co.,Ltd
JINAN SINOTRUCK Co.
Mob : +86-13589148039
Fax : +86-0531-85922265
Email : candice88wang@yahoo.cn
Msn:wang1311919249@hotmial.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by zeestone99(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters installatns n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by skyp(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2012
nthnymarce: Hi,

pls, i ve up to that amount but i don`t really know what i can start manufacturing when get i get back home or can you advice me on the kind of product i can export to Europe? thanks as i wait your respond
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by tonypark2008: 2:14am On May 31, 2012
Seaweed fertilizer is your best choice, please leave me a message here. I can send you the products details...

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started / Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 / Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.