Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster (11409 Views)

"Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by kaiter: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
this is great.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Which of the gaddamn supermods put this trash on the homepage? angryangryangry
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by WhoIGoAsk: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
public figure now nolly figure
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Bontee: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
s this for real and if true then it is just too low and we need reformation in our movie industry. I believe professionals, educated and exposed experts need to come into this industry before it goes down finally to the dogs.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by shadrach77: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
salaksmana:
It's not photoshopped, I saw d poster at a town between Ogbomoso @ Ilorin, I was still looking out of the car to be sure of what I'm seeing.
you are a liar! like i stated earlier, this trash should not have made the front page. The site is gradually declining in standard. A simple check online would have revealed that the picture was photoshopped. This the real picture here bearing Abija on the poster and not Obama angry angry angry - and the film is not recent as claimed by the poster. It was released in 2007 ! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Guguru102(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
But_one_day: Yoruba and their (movies)!, yoruba and their (movies)!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!!, yoruba and their (movies)!!!!!!!!!!, yoruba, and their, mov.......

wetin happen
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
shadrach77:
you are a liar! like i stated earlier, this trash should not have made the front page. The site is gradually declining in standard. A simple check online would have revealed that the picture was photoshopped. This the real picture here bearing Abija on the poster and not Obama angry angry angry - and the film is not recent as claimed by the poster. It was released in 2007 ! smiley smiley smiley
I know what I'm saying, I saw the poster myself. Your comment shows that you don't even know anything about Nigerian film, do you know that years after a film is produced, they still go ahead to reproduce the film with new poster, have you a ever seen a poster before and found out after watching it that one of the actor you saw on the poster is not in the film. It might be produced in 2007 and reproduced with Obama pix on it, do you know the number of clicks this topic have received, so you can imagine the number of people that will buy the film because of Obama is on the poster.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by SisiKill1: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
shadrach77:

Stop frothing in the mouth jo.

Why don't you ask yourself why the story was so believable?

If Nollywood didn't have a history of churning out trash, no one will give this thread a second glance.

Instead of getting all worked up by people's comments, how's about you defenders of Nollywood demand higher standards from them. So next time someone wants to pin stupidity on them, you can proudly say. . .Not our Nollywood.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by mcsimon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
no be small thing oooo! but could this be real,if i may ask?
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by toluxa1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
salaksmana:
It's not photoshopped, I saw d poster at a town between Ogbomoso @ Ilorin, I was still looking out of the car to be sure of what I'm seeing.

Bros, U sabi lie ooo, kai!!! See public lying abeg!

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
shadrach77:

Thanks jare.

Here I thought Yoruba movies were getting stup.ID like the Chinedu productions. So this is fake?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/728973_Ija_Oba_jpg7d79c55359f2360d5d4498c4b2a61cfc

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by SisiKill1: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ruby. . .Ma wa ja!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ruby. . .Ma wa ja!! cheesy cheesy
hehehe grin cheesy
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by omicron(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
kadman:

Why are people so obsessed with what’s on the front page!

Complaints about this have gotten repetitive and boring. . .
help me shout pls. I wonder what's supposed to be on the front page.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
Some people are dumber than the word dumb.....
I've had this picture on my phone for almost a year now! Its photoshopped and not real.....
****besides we've seen Ben10 boys, so must this one reach frontpage again?
You blame nollywood for disgracing naija bt you are doing worst by posting it and promoting the disgrace.

Btw, why is it that nairaland don't balance the threads on their frontpage...is the main aim of nairaland to show the negativity of naija?? I have seen threads of good nollywood movies on this same site, that one will never reach frontpage....bt if it is one stupid poster, it must reach frontpage! After seeing those Ben10 boys, I was expecting the next thread on nollywood to be +ve; bt behold what we have here......
All the mods on this site are such a disgrace.....! Same thing with the politics and various sections on nairaland, no balance of their appearance on frontpage....incase you don't know, this is not how to run an informative forum... The rate at which negative threads appears on nl frontpage is greater than the +ve ones......mtcheew...you guys are really pissing me off.

Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Mcleo007(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
GOod thread to laugh and ease the nerves after a hard day! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by redcliff: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: SMDH!!

A couple of years ago, when some of us called for the banning of Nollywood. . .people got on our cases. They couldn't give us a logical reason, everything was based on sentiment. To show how into Nollywood they were, they accused us of being witches and wizards. cheesy cheesy

Now look how Nollywood is disgracing us. . .if it's not Rihanna vs Beyounce, it is Avatar vs Ben10 boys. Now they've got Obama playing ijile Babalawo/Oba. Just when you start to think they can't sink any lower, they slap you upside the head for underestimating them, pick up their shovel and start digging again.

There is no end to the torture, I tell ya.

Lol, the part where he sed 'just when you start to think they can't sink any lower, they slap u upside the head for underestimating them'
Is soooooo funny.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Goldenheart(m): 4:58am On Jun 15, 2012
salaksmana:
what are you saying thats nt sweet in u mouth...thats y its photoshop. They want u 2 bliv its real. And m sure ur nt dat dumb.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2012
Goldenheart: what are you saying thats nt sweet in u mouth...thats y its photoshop. They want u 2 bliv its real. And m sure ur nt dat dumb.
Everyone here knows that Obama can't participate in a nollywood, but some think the poster itself is not real but I saw the poster myself on monday.
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by cindyrella(f): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster by member479760: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
hycebee: And this post made it to the home page. Na wa sha. undecided

you are definitely one of those white-arse sucker!

Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). / Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother House