Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Laziness Saved My Life By Okechukwu Ofili - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Laziness Saved My Life By Okechukwu Ofili (1102 Views)

Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander / Roy Ofili Wins 1st Edition Of Storried Monthly Competition (SMC) / The Writing Life By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Laziness Saved My Life By Okechukwu Ofili by Agstar(f): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yes you read correctly!, laziness indeed can save your life contrary to what we’ve been taught from our childhood days… or so it seems from the perspective of Okechukwu Ofili author of “How Stupidity Saved My Life”. Having been diagnosed with a terrible ailment predicated on over working, and seeing a lot of people suffering from the overworking disease, he got inspired to write this book. The engineer turned speaker shares his business ideas for overworked, frustrated employees looking for an easier way to get things done.

A lot of people need to read this book especially with many Shylock employers on the loose... read more on http://9aijabooksandmovies./2012/06/13/how-laziness-saved-my-life-by-okechukwu-ofili/
Re: How Laziness Saved My Life By Okechukwu Ofili by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2012
Great books!! I've read both.

(1) (Reply)

Before Rapture / Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) / My Adventure To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.