Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

In The Name Of Love Soap Opera On AIT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / In The Name Of Love Soap Opera On AIT (13425 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Love Soap Opera On AIT by dkings101(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
I am an addict follower of the above mention program from the onset and I have only missed just 3-4 episode since it started which I was duly updated by either my sister or friend on the missed episodes. Wat am trying to say on this post is "Why are women so jealous on the progress of other women"? Today episode made me shiver like I had fever. The suspense from the "missing envelop paloma placed inside the drawer to when Kalota pushed Makarena from the 2nd floor of the building almost made my heart pops out.. I got so pissed with Kalota that i wish i can go inside my TV to help makarena bt come to think of it...It's just a program that has engross my spirit, soul and body. So not to go out of the topic, why are women so envious of other women progress, relationship and success??

secondly...all mexico soap I have seen are to full of suspense that can make U have heart attack. Nigeria Movie Industry sound try to learn from them cos it is very hard to predict next action in their movies unlike Nigerian movies. Nice soap, professional actor. I love Mexican soap and AIT is making hell of money from them. Nice TV drama.

Why are women so envious in nature??
Re: In The Name Of Love Soap Opera On AIT by slimming: 2:23am On Jun 14, 2012
It is hormonal to women to act so.
Re: In The Name Of Love Soap Opera On AIT by jemmrries(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
what is the new timing of this programme? in the name of love.

(1) (Reply)

Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.