Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. (8640 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by info2excel: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
Gud day, 16 PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON CAMPUS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL and the step by step procedures on how to start and run dem confortably without affecting ur studies. It has been made out by young entreprenures of different universities here in nigeria, the methods and list of biz are available 4 students who wants to make money while schooling to take care of there financial problems on campus and even still secure there future after graduation. If you are intrested in getting this gud news kindly send an e-mail to info2excel@gmail.com and introduce yourself in d mail. Or you can drop your e-mail here. THANK YOU.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by desmondelo: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2012
i need the info my email: ajachord2010@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by tolydewx(f): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Alotolulope@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2012
send me d info too. my name is patrick and my email is patlex68@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by iamshegz: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
iamshegz@gmail.com.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please here is my e-mail:- tlastborn@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by deleo16(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
onifadel1@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by kyensco87(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
inepaimi@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by EMOGROUP: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
info2excel: Gud day, 16 PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON CAMPUS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL and the step by step procedures on how to start and run dem confortably without affecting ur studies. It has been made out by young entreprenures of different universities here in nigeria, the methods and list of biz are available 4 students who wants to make money while schooling to take care of there financial problems on campus and even still secure there future after graduation. If you are intrested in getting this gud news kindly send an e-mail to info2excel@gmail.com and introduce yourself in d mail. Or you can drop your e-mail here. THANK YOU.
why not state business here?
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
One business i think a student can do is that which gives him leverage and residual income. A business that will not take up his time from his studies. There are many of such businesses but finding the right one at the right time is the challenge. I have one recommendation and for those who are in Nigeria, this is the right timing as the company is still in p.relau.nch and will be launching this month. If u need my recommendation, text ur best email address to 08063306838 and i'l attend to you promptly.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by captainvagin: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2012
macparker@live.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by nasstil2(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2012
You can start a bulksms busines i credict my client with my phone
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2012
mine is...jehovahnoni@yahoo.com...am lukin forward for it
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by alasco1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
alasco4live@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by mrsage(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
You will agree that nothing is more depressing than being flat broke or unemployed.
For those of you that are gainfully employed, the knowledge that you can’t afford to quit your job or take the risk in changing careers.
Towards the end of last year, I was doing a lot of brainstorming and research for the kind of business that an individual can implement without significant interference with a regular salary job.
While search results showed several opportunities ranging from online stuffs (quite difficult to understand) to real estate (high capital involvement), I decided to come up with a list of what qualities the business should have.
They included:
Reasonable start-up capital (not more than N50k); there is no amount of money that is used in business that cannot be lost N50k or N50m; especially if you are just starting
Reasonable operating cost
Time involvement should be flexible enough as not to interfere significantly with a regular job
Profit margin should be greater than interest on fixed deposit or Treasury Bills (something more than 10% will be cool)
Potential for growth
As you would guess, it was quite difficult.
Nevertheless, I came across one that had some process I normally have issues with and that is network marketing. I closed my doors completely and didn’t give any attention.
However, with a second look I realized it is more of what I would refer to as an “Hybrid” i.e. a mix of both business and network marketing. In fact, after proper analysis and now experience, I figured out that there are more immediate business gains (Direct Income) than could be anticipated in the network marketing benefits (Passive Income).
So I decided to give it a shot; the business opportunity was revealed precisely in November 2011.

You can decide not to bother so much on the Network marketing; nonetheless, you will definitely make good profit. I have always wondered.
I have waited this long to benefit directly before sharing this with people, especially to you as an employee or unemployed person.
Just before you begin to think I wouldn’t tell you the name in NL, I will.
It is Oyinlewa Black Soap Marketing Business. I have wondered why I hardly find information with respect to this product and its sales here on Nairaland in spite of its transparency and genuineness up till now that I have been participating at least.

Let me highlight some of the benefits here as best as I can:
Direct Income
You will receive promotional items to boost your sales and marketing efforts.
I can assure you that you will have a margin of nothing less than 20% on this product You wouldn't believe it!
No Excessive Stocking of Product
From my explanation above, you would realize you won't have any cause to rent a shop or large warehouse to store the product. You can keep the product in any part of your house. This is a business you can start from home. The product comes in cartons and they are quite handy and easy to carry around.
Low start up Capital
You will need to get the product mentioned above after registering as a distributor. I will teach you how and where to get the product.
The amount you would pay varies from N7,000 to N28,000 it would also determine the amount of samples you would get.
If you would agree with me, this is a reasonable amount to experiment (to say the least) with a business.
Quality Product
Oyinlewa Black Soap is a proudly African product made from a perfect blend of natural ingredients. It is approved by NAFDAC. Black soap is generally accepted by Nigerians and Foreigners. It is very effective in the treatment of skin infections and it is very mild on d skin.
There is a multilevel marketing side of the business that does not put you under any pressure in anyway.
One of the issues I had with some MLM is that I couldn’t imagine myself selling health product to people without being qualified, I considered it a sensitive area.
However, I consider it very easy and comfortable for me telling people about soap- 90% of Nigerians use soap every day anyway.
Black soap is also used in Neighbouring African countries. It is also used in the western world. The truth is that the product can be sold within and outside Nigeria.

I can be reached by email on:
itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
If you need to speak with me, call:
08024130609 or 08077346282 Looking forward to receiving comments and enquiries from you.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Nomswilli(m): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2012
pls i also need d info sirorgee@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Impulse80(m): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2012
I need it b4 hunga kill me o !danielhyacinth80@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by dre44k(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2012
I need the info too, damilarebanjo@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by ayomboy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
ayomboy@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by idmoore(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2012
My name is Idris, am interested in the lists of campus business. email is Idrisluv2002@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
neksummi: One business i think a student can do is that which gives him leverage and residual income. A business that will not take up his time from his studies. There are many of such businesses but finding the right one at the right time is the challenge. I have one recommendation and for those who are in Nigeria, this is the right timing as the company is still in p.relau.nch and will be launching this month. If u need my recommendation, text ur best email address to 08063306838 and i'l attend to you promptly.

Please don't drop you're emails for the above just text them to 08063306838 as they'll receive prompt attention compared to leaving them here.
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by detrinity(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls am interested. sammyinfinitely201196@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
If I miss your email don't blame me for it cos I said you should text your best email to 08063306838 or send an email to borecommends2012@gmail.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by Timson40: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pls I need the info. Email me @ Timson4god@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2012
Na ce ba, a dena barin... Abi make I talk am for my dialect? Well if I come around, I'll send it otherwise nothing from me!
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by sanmiv: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2012
sanmiv@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by skillspark: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
greg4dem@yahoo.com
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by neksummi(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Check ur mails
Re: 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. by windgold: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
u wil be surprise how it works. Its about ur stomach. We need to feel it. If u dont feel it b4 lectures u bcom less atentive during lectures & studies. Arange wit 50 students. cook for them breakfast,lunch & dinner. U wil be suprise how much u wil make. Am about setting up my eatry in campuses. I wil start in d school i wana do my masters. And spread like mtn, etisalt, glo, ain and pure water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Patent Registered / Dangote, MTN, Others Lose N1.7 Trillion To Naira Depreciation / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.