Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (165661 Views)

. / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Internet Plan For An Iphone 4/4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by tzars(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2012
I have a galaxy y duos andriod fone. Can someone help me to configure it to use any of d bb plans?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by chuksme(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2012
Glo plan is the best,followed by Airtel frankly speaking.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Yommykixz(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2012
chuksme: Glo plan is the best,followed by Airtel frankly speaking.

how do I go about the glo bro?
do I have to do any settings?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by newman10(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2012
Used Samsung Galaxy Y pro OR Tecno T1 needed Must be clean, working perfectly and reasonably priced. Put price and pictures here or call . Thanks
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2012
chuksme: Glo plan is the best,followed by Airtel frankly speaking.

why or how is glo better than Airtel
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by DAvIt0(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2012
walcolm:

why or how is glo better than Airtel

how is glo plan o
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Ozegbe(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2012
if i subscribe to airtel 1200 plan will i be able to access the internet with the 1gb data on my nokia phone?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sajods(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Ozegbe: if i subscribe to airtel 1200 plan will i be able to access the internet with the 1gb data on my nokia phone?
I also need an answer on this
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2012
Ozegbe: if i subscribe to airtel 1200 plan will i be able to access the internet with the 1gb data on my nokia phone?
sajods:
I also need an answer on this
you can subscribe the 1200 bsm plan for any smart phone(nokia inclusive),iphone,blackberry,ipad and any other phone so long as you have the original airtel browsing settings in your phone.just text Bsm to 440 after recharging your phone with N1200. wink
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sajods(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
I jus subscribed 2 a daily bundle, but it not workin on my android
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by folex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
sajods: I jus subscribed 2 a daily bundle, but it not workin on my android

of which network?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sajods(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
folex:

of which network?
Airtel, but it worked on my pc
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2012
sajods: I jus subscribed 2 a daily bundle, but it not workin on my android

thats strange...unless you have messed with the settings on your phone in the past and those modifications are preventing your phone from working.

the Airtel internet works without requiring you to set up anything. if your android is spanking new, it should work. i use the same thing on my device and i didnt have to set up any funny apns blah blah

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Justiyke4u: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
walcolm:

thats strange...unless you have messed with the settings on your phone in the past and those modifications are preventing your phone from working.

the Airtel internet works without requiring you to set up anything. if your android is spanking new, it should work. i use the same thing on my device and i didnt have to set up any funny apns blah blah
dats very true my bros dats what am using on my tab and i use it on my laptop too with airtel modem it works well but my subscription is N1200k for bsm
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
miko11: please can someone advice me on the best internet plan for an android smartphone on any network.
I use mtn #2500 for 3gig nite plan to download games and movies and etisalat #2000 for 650mb for surfing the internet

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Chitexs250(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
ola_two: .

Thanks but, can't it be said fǿr Etisalat too? I mean can i subscribe that bis aπϑ use on my modem too?.
pls guys how can i check for my bundle data balance on dat airtel bis plan pls i need an urgent reply thanks.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
^^^ dial *141*712*0#
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by allenadeola(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2012
I'll advice you use Etisalat smartphone package that even allows you to make cheap calls to all network, just text HELP to 8183 to see for yourself
As for me, I use an HTC windows phone and subscribe to the 500MB for #2000 ... it works just fine smiley
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Justiyke4u: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
allenadeola: I'll advice you use Etisalat smartphone package that even allows you to make cheap calls to all network, just text HELP to 8183 to see for yourself
As for me, I use an HTC windows phone and subscribe to the 500MB for #2000 ... it works just fine smiley
why wil i subscribe for 500mb at the cost of #2000 wen i can get 1gb at the cost of #1200 which one is better
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mayorwer: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2012
MTN BIS UNLIMITED IS A BIG LIE.DONT LET THE GUY DECEIVE U.ITS NOT WORKING.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mayorwer: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Hmm i dont want to mention anybodys name.but the mtn unlimited is a lie.not working.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 5:15am On Aug 05, 2012
Justiyke4u: why wil i subscribe for 500mb at the cost of #2000 wen i can get 1gb at the cost of #1200 which one is better

Exactly.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
jp philips:

these network providers sell BB phones as such they favor BB internet plan. if you want good internet plan on your home network get urself a BB at least for now

this is such an ignorant comment. the network providers sell all sorts of phones. BBs are just a part of the devices they sell
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
reedhwan :

I use mtn #2500 for 3gig nite plan to download games and movies and etisalat #2000 for 650mb for surfing the internet

i subscribed to the MTN #3500 for 1GB of data all day plan on a Samsung Galaxy tab2 but it doesn't seem to be working...does anybody know why?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by xzibukz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
You r on a longtin!
I gt dis from airtel jst for #1200

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by puskin: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
xzibukz: You r on a longtin!
I gt dis from airtel jst for #1200

I'm guessing thats the Airtel BB social package.........
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by 2baga(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
newman10: Used Samsung Galaxy Y pro OR Tecno T1 needed Must be clean, working perfectly and reasonably priced. Put price and pictures here or call 08056434543. Thanks

4get sammy y pro its not worth the hype, battery issues besides no flash 4 the camera with no secondary camera, abeg leave story.
Come to think of it TECNO T1 or T3 is rocking my jewels
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by deleo16(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
2baga:

4get sammy y pro its not worth the hype, battery issues besides no flash 4 the camera with no secondary camera, abeg leave story.
Come to think of it TECNO T1 or T3 is rocking my jewels
pls whats the diffrence btw the T1 and T3 in terms of specification
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by xzibukz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
puskin:

I'm guessing thats the Airtel BB social package.........

Yea...
Which Phone are you using....i can teach u sm stunt
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by puskin: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
xzibukz:

Yea...
Which Phone are you using....i can teach u sm stunt

kk....HTC desire S......so wetin be the stunt??
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by xzibukz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
puskin:

kk....HTC desire S......so wetin be the stunt??

do u kno u can use ur device as DSTV decoder??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Samsung Official Thread / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock