Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293441 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
CHUKSIE:
@Konfessor We all pray for the best but I want to find out the source of this statement you made. Is it a prayere or you are talking from a inside source?
Thanks
its a prayer that must come to pass...just hold on tite bro
Re: CBN Test. by phf2be: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Amen o
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Removed post
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
@abigwary:how far? Continue your story na. Abi u don get ur letter? Don't chop and clean mouth and forget us o.lol. Our ears are open
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Removed post
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guyz! Its confirmed and i got this info from very senior and powerful staff, that everything has been concluded and letters will start rolling out before the end of this month. My contact deliberately refused to tell me when exactly they will start rolling out the first set of letters but he confirmed strongly that all letters for those that are successful in the last interview(s) will be distributed before the end of this month. And again, they will start another fresh interview in this month for management and experienced IT guyz.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2013
mbgreat: Hi guyz! Its confirmed and i got this info from very senior and powerful staff, that everything has been concluded and letters will start rolling out before the end of this month. My contact deliberately refused to tell me when exactly they will start rolling out the first set of letters but he confirmed strongly that all letters for those that are successful in the last interview(s) will be distributed before the end of this month. And again, they will start another fresh interview in this month for management and experienced IT guyz.
. @mbgreat wich xperience IT guys r u talking about again? Even dis1 is made up of both fresh n xperience IT guys! Som of us dat did d interview hav like 10years working xperience 12 years 8yrs 6yrs n so on
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2013
smat57: . @mbgreat wich xperience IT guys r u talking about again? Even dis1 is made up of both fresh n xperience IT guys! Som of us dat did d interview hav like 10years working xperience 12 years 8yrs 6yrs n so on

That was the exact words he used " Experienced IT Guyz", perhaps they need more and remember tests were conducted even in the months of October and November. There is what they call "In-House" recruitment, those that usually make this list are the ones shortlisted by the Governor himself, his deputies, directors and other big government officials. Those shortlisted in this category are also made to follow the usual recruitment process ( test, interview, etc ) but most of them get employed regardless of whether they have passed the test/interview or not. Who knows if the up-coming interview(s) is for them? Don't panic broda, if God says this is your time, no one can take it away from you, not even SLS.
Re: CBN Test. by gistme: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lets keep the fire burning. let our faith not waiver. We shall all get this CBN's job. I claimed the job already with faith. What about you? Congrats in advance!
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
With confirmation from all our contact, it's obvious we are getting our letters this month.. God has done it already. Let's all have faith in God. This job is ours. IJN.
Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
mbgreat: That was the exact words he used " Experienced IT Guyz", perhaps they need more and remember tests were conducted even in the months of October and November. There is what they call "In-House" recruitment, those that usually make this list are the ones shortlisted by the Governor himself, his deputies, directors and other big government officials. Those shortlisted in this category are also made to follow the usual recruitment process ( test, interview, etc ) but most of them get employed regardless of whether they have passed the test/interview or not. Who knows if the up-coming interview(s) is for them? Don't panic broda, if God says this is your time, no one can take it away from you, not even SLS.
thanks for the info. The in-house list,which comprises of IT & other directorates' positions, are being prepared for d second stage of d interview...my Source revealed too.
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tyculuss:
thanks for the info. The in-house list,which comprises of IT & other directorates' positions, are being prepared for d second stage of d interview...my Source revealed too.
@Tyculuss, are U saying there may be a 2nd phase interview? Or is the said interview for those who have not been interviewed before? Please more info needed.
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
I hope the information you guys are giving us is authentic. So many of us gave insider information that we will get our letters in december and training by january. Na january we dey so, no letter talk less of training. Please don,t give us your own formula here o. If u no get info just read, watch and pray.
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Fyssy! thanks for the observation.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
gistme: Lets keep the fire burning. let our faith not waiver. We shall all get this CBN's job. I claimed the job already with faith. What about you? Congrats in advance!
and Me too bro, congrats too, we will meet there in jesus name
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello all, i think @mbgreat is right. Information reaching me states the same too, however there are posibilities of some delay as per the rolling out of letters this month. Lets Just keep our fingers crossed. I beleive God will grant all our heart desires (Amen)!!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
It seems we are almost there; since we now have 3 consistent messages.
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Removed post
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
iyoti: Hello all, i think @mbgreat is right. Information reaching me states the same too, however there are posibilities of some delay as per the rolling out of letters this month. Lets Just keep our fingers crossed. I beleive God will grant all our heart desires (Amen)!!!!
i still bliv that it is in january that we shall get our offers. i shall get my good news letter in jesus name.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
I agree. It sure must be an error in programing. Let's keep d faith high. Good things ahead.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
hello people, just tot to drop one before going to bed...we shall get good report concerning this job in jesus name, just hold on to your faith.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2013
@ All, pls does anyone in the House know when the invite for interview will start rolling in? I wrote my test in Oct. @ Abuja.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2013
It seems CBN does interview and tests all through the year and employ whenever the spirit leads. That says something. So some peeps were still writing tests even at october. Mmmmmmmmm. I dey look
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Tetegh: @ All, pls does anyone in the House know when the invite for interview will start rolling in? I wrote my test in Oct. @ Abuja.
If I may ask, which position are gunning for? IT department?
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2013
No, I applied under Operations Dept.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2013
Tetegh: No, I applied under Operations Dept.
i just askd frm an insider dat dey wil cal interview 4ur set end of dis month
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2013
@ smicheal555, Thanks for the info. I'd better start preparing
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Removed post

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.