Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (292661 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by heneversleep: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Mubarakattah, congratulations on your new job, abeg move my own ministry forward also oo,lemme have your contact abeg grin
Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2015

I hope they will call on risk management for medicals this Jan.

Does any one get info on the current happening as regards risk management?
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2015
finetalk ain't loyal . not even to wish happy new year to the thread . maybe he don join oga jona campaign train
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Happy new year. I have been busy. I will ask about Risk
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
same to you Mr finetalk . ask about medical people too . is more than a year after the last interview
Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Finetalk:
Happy new year. I have been busy. I will ask about Risk

I would appreciate that @finetalk.

God bless!
Re: CBN Test. by mubarakattah84: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2015
heneversleep:
@Mubarakattah, grin
Tnx much Guy
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
My contacts are unavailable

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Finetalk:
My contacts are unavailable

Thanks @finetalk.

When your contacts are available, please do let us know.

One love!
Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2015
all recruitment exercise has been put on hold.. grin
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
any reasons ? na oil price
Re: CBN Test. by kokom: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa cry
Re: CBN Test. by saddd: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hi guys, finetalk.. good following your update.. on medical people, they did their medicals last december around 30th in abuja. i was at the clinic to see some one. some of the guys said they picked few ppl like 11 Drs and 3 Pharmacist.. then i think few nurses too.. Dont know if they have been given the offer letter, but a friend who was lucky to be among told me that last 2 weeks they filled a form called employment history form,, may be to knw who to give higher level..
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 5:01am On Jan 28, 2015
@sadd: guy thank u very much for the story . at least I now know where my fate lies .

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
The information I got was that risk management recruitment is placed on hold. I will be glad for someone to help confirm this.

Thank u
Re: CBN Test. by saddd: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
@amaham, there is still hope my guy, i have been reliably informed that soon after election more medical people will be called again. I am in your shoe. I and my friend are working in the same ministry as Pharmacist and same grade level of 10, going to 12 this February. We met yesterday and he was given the post of CBSS 08, step 3. Please any one in the house with a knowledge of what it stands for with regards to pay and when will he be due for promotion. Cos i guess if im lucky, my grade will be same as his. And he is seriously thinking about picking the offer cos he fears is not commensurate with his present level (Though if na me i will not think twice before dumping this civil service job). Finetalk abeg help with the interpretation of this CBSS 08, step 3. What the pay like compared to the 09 stage and when will some one be due for promotion. In the offer, he was told that he will be on probation for a year...
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
@sadd. thanks for the encouragement. I think u should ask ur friend whether cbss 08, is a deputy manager or assistant manager . was ur friend's medicals at abuja ? where was una aptitude CBT tests ?
Re: CBN Test. by saddd: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
@amaham, all the test and interview took place in Abuja. Was with him tonight and he told me it's Senior Supervisor 1. level 8. Usually for starters is Senior Supervisor 2 or level 9, but his is senior supervisor 2 and also step 3. is like a step below Asst Manager. Though the expectation was Asst Manager.
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
my test was lag , interviews- abj. if these guys no give me asst. mgr don't think I go pick the offer if it comes . check this thread - CBN salaries + allowances : who actually knows . it may help you . happy new month
Re: CBN Test. by saddd: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seriously my, brother. Even my guy said he is dropping the offer... Though someone told him that the pay for CBSS 08 step 3 is also good. but i think he has made up his mind to be here...
Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
unibadan:
The information I got was that risk management recruitment is placed on hold. I will be glad for someone to help confirm this.

Thank u
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
saddd:
@amaham, there is still hope my guy, i have been reliably informed that soon after election more medical people will be called again. I am in your shoe. I and my friend are working in the same ministry as Pharmacist and same grade level of 10, going to 12 this February. We met yesterday and he was given the post of CBSS 08, step 3. Please any one in the house with a knowledge of what it stands for with regards to pay and when will he be due for promotion. Cos i guess if im lucky, my grade will be same as his. And he is seriously thinking about picking the offer cos he fears is not commensurate with his present level (Though if na me i will not think twice before dumping this civil service job). Finetalk abeg help with the interpretation of this CBSS 08, step 3. What the pay like compared to the 09 stage and when will some one be due for promotion. In the offer, he was told that he will be on probation for a year...

Inbox. Need more details. No medical letters after this. Risk i hear is suspended.
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
alobam Wetin mega
Re: CBN Test. by GlobalCareers: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
saddd:

can u reaffirm if more people ll be called for medicals after elections?
Re: CBN Test. by GlobalCareers: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Any news from CBN?
Re: CBN Test. by nmezi1: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2015
GlobalCareers:

can u reaffirm if more people ll be called for medicals after elections?
He will be due for promotion after 3years thats step 6, and regarding pay, obviously he would earn more dan his going to 12 in gross, within a space of 2 to 3 years. Hes better off with CBN, work conditions, incentives and packages plus exposure. Thats not an anyday offer. My advice take it, thank me later
Re: CBN Test. by GlobalCareers: 5:47am On Mar 28, 2015
nmezi1:
He will be due for promotion after 3years thats step 6, and regarding pay, obviously he would earn more dan his going to 12 in gross, within a space of 2 to 3 years. Hes better off with CBN, work conditions, incentives and packages plus exposure. Thats not an anyday offer. My advice take it, thank me later

WILL CBN CALL MORE PEOPLE?
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
From my contscts, nothing dey happen. Risk is cancelled. Medical don close. No recruitment soon. Na junior staff interviews dey on.
Re: CBN Test. by ammy4xam: 11:52am On May 11, 2015
hello house,i have just done my test on Saturday,does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the result to be out?
Re: CBN Test. by Wunmiiii: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
Well it depends, probably 2 months. Did you write for graduate trainee?
ammy4xam:
hello house,i have just done my test on Saturday,does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the result to be out?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2015
What test did you write on Saturday?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Wunmiiii: 9:29am On May 12, 2015
Finetalk, what next do you think would happen as regards recruitment? Is anything in the works or its until after the handover?
Finetalk:
What test did you write on Saturday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.