Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

NYSC Scam - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Scam (5636 Views)

NYSC SCAM Alert Be Warnned / Dont Fall For This NYSC SCAM / Disclaimer Of Nysc Scam And Imposter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NYSC Scam by khanivorous(f): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
GOODDAY,
I AM OKERIE EMMANUEL UR CORPER MATE AT ADO L.G.A IN EKITI STATE 2010 BATCH C, MY STATE CODE IS  EK/10C/1027 HAVE YOU GOTTEN JOB? IF NO CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION I AM WORKING WITH NIGERIA AGIP OIL COMPANY IN RIVERS STATE, THERE IS ON GOING RECRUITMEN NOW .YOU CAN CALL WITH MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER, 08038275117.

The above is a scam

When you call this number, you will be told to pay #15000 to a FIRST BANK ACCOUNT WITH NAME INNOCENT ODENIGBO :3043016652..

The swindle goes like this;

That agip is recruiting for workers. That a specified oil producing local govt was required to get graduates but are in short of them

That the inlaw or whatever is the person in charge of recruitment..and you are guaranteed to get a job

#note# they will source for your nysc particulars possibly from nysc yearbook or friends
THE NAMES and ACCOUNT ABOVE ARE REAL as well as the phone number

@OP: please, post this to front page...the public needs to be informed as many are falling for this.
Re: NYSC Scam by olatayo1984(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
They had sent this to me more than one,it is really scam,i dont know why people love to be a tool in hand of devil,they had forget law of sowing and reaping and if they cheat people,it can not be use well
Re: NYSC Scam by pjo: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2012
please guys be wise.i was a victim late last yr.they swindled me of 65k. I was posted 2 sokoto in june 2010,but redeployed 2 fct after camp.one faithful morning i got a call 4rm some1 who claimed 2 be some1 we served 2gether in sokoto.he said he had started wrk with agip in rivers state nd d company needed more grads 4rm d community nd gave me his inlaw's no. Please no body should be a victim.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scam by kollysnut(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
I got the same message two days after ma PoP......but I knew it was a scam...cos I recorded the call....both inlaw and the man have the same voice so I knew dey are lairs....bastard pple...asking me to pay 55k to get form.shey naso I stupid reach....just be careful guys.
Re: NYSC Scam by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
crazy scammers!

I got the text last year but i disregarded and discarded it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scam by sunysuny: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Okorie u ar a cheat EFCC iz watchin u o
Re: NYSC Scam by fittty(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
khanivorous: GOODDAY,
I AM OKERIE EMMANUEL UR CORPER MATE AT ADO L.G.A IN EKITI STATE 2010 BATCH C, MY STATE CODE IS  EK/10C/1027 HAVE YOU GOTTEN JOB? IF NO CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION I AM WORKING WITH NIGERIA AGIP OIL COMPANY IN RIVERS STATE, THERE IS ON GOING RECRUITMEN NOW .YOU CAN CALL WITH MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER, 08038275117.

The above is a scam

When you call this number, you will be told to pay #15000 to a FIRST BANK ACCOUNT WITH NAME INNOCENT ODENIGBO :3043016652..

The swindle goes like this;

That agip is recruiting for workers. That a specified oil producing local govt was required to get graduates but are in short of them

That the inlaw or whatever is the person in charge of recruitment..and you are guaranteed to get a job

#note# they will source for your nysc particulars possibly from nysc yearbook or friends
THE NAMES and ACCOUNT ABOVE ARE REAL as well as the phone number

@OP: please, post this to front page...the public needs to be informed as many are falling for this.

OMG!!!! I GOT A TEXT FROM A GIRL CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN MY FRIEND ON CAMP AND SHE TOLD ME SHEJUST GOT RUCRUITED TO ONE OIL COMPANY. IN PH. I KEPT CALLING HER AND WONDERING AND TRYING TO REMEMBER HER...... THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE.... PEOPLE NEED TO GET ENLIGHTENED.... THEY GET THE NUMBERS FROM THE YEAR BOOK AND TEXT U
Re: NYSC Scam by dadicvila(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
pj_o: please guys be wise.i was a victim late last yr.they swindled me of 65k. I was posted 2 sokoto in june 2010,but redeployed 2 fct after camp.one faithful morning i got a call 4rm some1 who claimed 2 be some1 we served 2gether in sokoto.he said he had started wrk with agip in rivers state nd d company needed more grads 4rm d community nd gave me his inlaw's no. Please no body should be a victim.
u be heavy mumu

3 Likes

(1)

No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now / Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / Nysc Increases August Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.