Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina (12012 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Thugs Set Kano Court Ablaze / Husband Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by youngies(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2012
Ahmed Ubale Mai-Nama yesterday set ablaze an Upper Shari'a Court in Funtua town of Katsina State over alleged dissolution of his marriage.

The estranged husband, according to a witness, Malam Shu'aibu Garba, set the court on fire in the early hours of yesterday and stood watching as it consumed the entire building.

Garba told Daily Trust that the man was letter arrested and handed over to the police by the court's local guards and some passers-by. The man is now being held at the Funtua police area command, it was gathered.

Daily Trust learnt that about two weeks ago Garba was said to have filed a case before the court seeking it to safeguard his marriage. A senior court official, who pleaded anonymity, told Daily Trust that "when the man realized that he would not win the case, he demanded all he spent during the wedding from his wife's family and the court granted his prayers; so he was paid all the expenses incurred".

The man, it was learnt, was said to have serious quarrel with his wife over alleged demand for divorce.

When the dispute persisted between the two, Garba took the matter to court in order to safeguard the marriage.

"Unfortunately for Garba, the judgment favoured his wife as the marriage was dissolved by the court," according to a source close to the court.

In the early hours of yesterday however, the complainant went to the court and set the building on fire resulting to the destruction of the judge's office, the chamber and the registrar's office, Daily Trust gathered.

Hundreds of case files, some over 40 years, were also lost to the fire, an official of the court, who craved for anonymity, said.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1772-ahmed-ubale-mai-nama-sets-court-ablaze-for-dissolving-his-marriage-in-katsina
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by acidtalk: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2012
*Laugh one kill Me*
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin
poor guy
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by homerac7: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2012
i don nearly laff fall comot for chair

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2012
His wife should return to him.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Odunnu: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2012
I am yet to see anything to smile let alone laugh about in this.
Why are we degenerating so fast? So because you lost a case, even with you getting back your money, you burn down a court house? Kai! We are in serious trouble

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2012
He loves her.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Yeske2(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2012
Over-provoke worry the guy no be small.
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Ejine(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Ol' boy, na so the toto sweet reach?
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Yeske!:
Over-provoke worry the guy no be small.

grin grin grin grin

no be small tin o!
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2012
Ejiné: Ol' boy, na so the toto sweet reach?
That thing dey sweet at times o!!! I dont tnk dere s jailng fo sharia, its either dearth, amputations or flogng, I tnk d man should b given 100 lashes naked at d market square!
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2012
who will pay for the damage? cool
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Tyche(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2012
Why handing him over to the police, why not hisba.
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Tyche(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2012

Maybe the thin get icing sugar.
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by icez: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by ismhab(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
LOVE IS DANGEROUS.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by ismhab(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
I HOPE HE WILL NOT SET THE POLICE STATION ON FIRE, FOR ARRESTING HIM.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by ebamma(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
jungle justice indeed
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by mrman2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
Kai, i don burn am por court kwo? Danboroba shege!!

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by zangiff(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
tha one na serious kolo mental
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by dulaman: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
For the love of a WIFE. . .

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
The report didn't say anything about toto, did it? Besides toto is not scarce and exclusive.
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Chinasaukah: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
As u burn d place, ur wyf go com bak
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Baawaa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Maybe is the judge that want to take over his wife grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by nitrogen(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin i gbadun the guy.
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by adventisty: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
What a way to express displeasure over judgement - Agrieved!!!
jungle justice to the rescue huh?
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
When I first saw the topic, "Sets aso rock ablaze" was on my mind sad

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Austinio: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebamma: jungle justice indeed
wer'r d fire fighters in d state. Stupid deptmnt
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by deeplow: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
U do me I do u,man no go vex. Dem collect hin wife, hin burn dem office. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Lilspicer(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
Hausa men and women and der wahala make we do divide..hellgeria a failed state..www .lilspicer .tk
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by dein77(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk: *Laugh one kill Me*
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria?
funny indeed......land of mind-boggling absurdities........still laffing
Re: Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
What the report didn't say though is whether the Judge conered the wife for himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Apologize For The Civil War / Power Generation Drops As Gas Shortage Forces Closure Of Four Gencos / Nigeria To Recover £200 Million From America - Malami (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.