Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? (835 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / A Thorn In The Flesh / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2007
Please anyone got Possible answers
Re: What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? by e36991: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
jayon:

Please anyone got possible answers

@^^^

Any takers?
Re: What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? by Image123(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2010
What exactly is your business with that? I mean, how does that edify anybody?
Re: What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? by e36991: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2010
Image123:

What exactly is your business with that?

I mean, how does that edify anybody?

@^^^

Paul had a thorn in the flesh; so that information was inserted in the bible out of boredom, uh?

I hope you dont turn into a pain in the b. . . or shall I say where the sun dont shine

Every Scripture passage is inspired by God.

All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God's approval.

God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work
Re: What Was Paul's Thorn In The Flesh? by Image123(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2010
so that information was inserted in the bible out of boredom, uh?
I don't think so.
Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God's approval. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work
Tell me something.
Alright, alright, alright. Don't do the stephen on me already. Let me quote the passage for you. duh
2Corinthians 12v7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
All that you need, my friend, is in the passage. hiccupS

(1) (Reply)

Right To Send Religous Mails To Staff Mails? / Why Some Christians Dey Shine Teeth All The Time? / Gospel Music,non-gospel Music,or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.