Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque (24237 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes One Campaign Ambassador For 'Action/2015'(Photos) / Tiwa Savage Overtakes Genevieve Nnaji, Becomes Most Followed Female On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by megxo(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2012
dayokanu: She rides evoque and Dbanj rides her

Everyone get to ride something
y una de give dbanj hope...no be only ride, gene no de do hyd n seek luv..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by daproflinks: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: This genevieve love sleeping around just to get all this endorsement! Can't she keep her damn legs close!!!

You must be very silly do you know who Dr Maduka is....He is a genuine true born again christian.I have lived with him and I have known right from birth..So stop saying what you cant prove
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by stokolie(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2012
emisun: i think the guys made a wrong by choosing genevive.how personality does not for a brand like range rover evouq which to me as is not just an SUV but built more like military humvees. they should have used a hiphop star,rapper or actors or actresses that feature in action movies.range rover is not a lovers or mothers kinda vehicle.just my thought.
i bet u didnt see the suv in question..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Ehinafe: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2012
fork adict: Una tink say na small work she do before she win Range?

Una sabi how many rounds she don go before she fit win Range?

Tha's where u got it wrong. The C.E.O of Coscharis is a pastor. That's why he is successful. I used to play pingpong with him at the knock-up hall of the national stadium some few years back. Dont think anybody whose celebrity status has got him/her this far must sleep with every Tom, Dick Na Harry before he get what is due to her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ebonyfades: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2012
st.okolie:
she becomes ambasador for the company! gets to advertise for the company.and what some re saying is,she must have slept around to get the ride,which part of the headings is is the meaning understandable.alot of nairalanders need serious overhaulling in their thinking,
is not like it a big deal,the car is driven all over town here in maputo,mozambique..if an average poor country will drive it unceremonously hw much more the suppose gaint of africa.
You just spoke my mind. I am surprised at some people's thinking! Like seriously its no big deal to get these endorsements once you are a star. Do you know how many fantastic deals D'banj has gotten?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by 3sky: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2012
He who believes good things can only be achieved through bad means
must always find life difficult to live.

Rejoice with those that are rejoicing and morn with those that are morning

You, i mean that is scandalous in approach how many males and femaleS have
you slept with. please learn how to show appreciation when necessary.

Congrats GENE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by blackbeau1(f): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2012
she looks so old.pls genny do me a favor-dont ever allow that make up artist near your face again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by adekennis(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Temi 23: Nice one Gene!!! GGMUB
She's big already
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by toria1980(f): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
U make it in life as a man they will say u ar a criminal, as a woman they wil say u prostitute

P**sy no get any other food pass d**k, let her prostitute

God knows how many pregnancies u hav aborted. U are simply angry of her success cos u can be compare to her, if u hav means to prostitute and be like her u wil jump at it

Nigerians u need to start changing ur mindset about celebrities.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
marvel10: I have never heard an English person attribute the success of a female to 'sleeping' around. Perhaps those who seem to think so, are mostly males who demand such degrading acts from their usually female subordinates.

Genevieve was recently touted as the next Bond siren. If she gets that part, It would be nothing less than 2m GBP. What is so special about a Range Rover? Give the girl some credit.

If that was a female member of your family who had a baby out of wedluck, she would have been forced to get married and nothing great would come out of her life. I can never get with the 'haterism' you NLanders seem to enjoy. Miserable farts!
preach brutha! We thank God for some intelligent parents who'll never sell their daughters off to languish in poverty with some never do well just cos she made the mistake of getting preggy out of wedlock.

Genevieve would've been a miserable housewife by now, tryna hustle for seven kids and a perpetually drunk husband, if not for smart parents.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by kobikwelu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
that red dress is fire!!!!!

damn!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by markessienclone: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
RANGE ROVER 2020

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Waylee09: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Learn to play virtual game online and earn $10 to $20 daily. No scam. It's for real(u'll see it urself). It's practical. No frustrating foreign a/c needed. Call 07035501257 for any info and book training. Fee is 8k.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ezer(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyril83: kip dreaming coward

Shooo!! See bad belle o..abeg stand in front of a crashing aeroplane..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by cheikh: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Op

She's cute and deserves every good thing that comes her way wink. Her style is on point! No unusual unreal looking Brazilian or Peruvian or Indian hair piece.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ijebabe: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^ She is a natural beauty!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by cheikh: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Op

She's cute and deserves every good thing that comes her way wink. Her style is on point! No unusual unreal looking Brazilian or Peruvian or Indian hair piece. Her hair style befits the dress/shoes and occasion. She does have good taste, very stylish and understated indeed without "shouting".
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by zoomzoom1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Unveiling a new car (special edition for that matter) with dirty tires..... Coscharis una no try for ds one ooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Godogwu: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2012
zoom zoom: Unveiling a new car (special edition for that matter) with dirty tires..... Coscharis una no try for ds one ooooo

Like Seriously? thats the best you could come up with ? Dirty Tires.... I suppose to you dirty tires in some way bring down the value of the car yea? BS!!. Dude please go and drown in your sorrows, bye now smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2012
I admire this babe so much...She is so favoured..not that she acts best but she has this exceptional personality..I love you Genny!!Your daughter must be so proud of you!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by tpnatuzzi: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2012
Congrats gene more grace to your elbow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by omar22(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2012
Genevieve was recently touted as the next Bond siren. If she gets that part, It would be nothing less than 2m GBP. What is so special about a Range Rover? Give the girl some credit.

I think you have been hoodwinked if you believe that story

Bond girls Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris in the new James Bond movie Skyfall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jY7DCPHDTjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tHh41OiBARs#!

Range Rover Evoque - Victoria Beckham Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wi9LVuT_M

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by blackboy12(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2012
cooljust passing by and saying good morning
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by RoseBenjamin(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Congrats Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by shizzle11(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
[b][/b]go Genny phurk the haters!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by londoner: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
LOL.....its clear that many here dont actually understand what it means to be an ambassador of a brand or product. She is supposed to be given one free, so that the brand gets to have Gene as a star connected to it. Did people not see the signing of documents. That is what it means to endorse a brand.

Seriously........are Nigerians really this hungry for gossip, that they have to turn someone signing a contract and being made a brand ambassador into some kind of sworded story about Gene sleeping with someone?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by jimmayoy: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dakween007: u r jez a fool n an enemy of progress...
u sure hw many rounds ur moda went b4 meeting ur fada...r u sure u nt a bastard coz u rili sound lyk 1...
GO GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF CRUCIFYING PPLE U KNW NATIN ABT DEM

She's worth the car,she's a celebrity,she's rich,beautiful and she's got class.congrats babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka / Simi Rocks Henna Tattoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.